What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
Let the man with the alzheimer's disease say whatever he wants till he remembers that not all Kashmiris want azad :rolleyes:

Let the man with the alzheimer's disease say whatever he wants till he remembers that not all Kashmiris want azadi :rolleyes:

I'm not damn India's Sympathizer, That's you.

India does not have sympathizer, it has partners and friends.

Sympathizers give financial aid and you know who goes around asking for donations and financial aid among the two of us.

@fasih khah
huh...look at your comment
no wonder y thier is so much jihad going on in pakistan , if civilized english speaking people are like this then god save the rest in ur country
ur answer to any problem is jihad
well continue with motto

I'm not damn India's Sympathizer, That's you.

:lol::lol::lol:
I love how easy it is to rile up the likes of you. Here's my latest salvo:

India is protecting the innocent Kashmiris against fundamentalists and armed fanatics from across the border.

Let the bitchin' commence.
:lol::lol:

geelani is a great man
he will never betry his nation and its fellow jihadists
if he wants he can go back to his nation that is pakistan.
we indians would be glad to get u a bailgadi for that.

i heard the Health Minister of J&K, take a complete U-Turn on her speech regards the "Azadi"..

I personaly think that he spoke about the AK & GB, not J&K...

i heard the Health Minister of J&K, take a complete U-Turn on her speech regards the "Azadi"..

I personaly think that he spoke about the AK & GB, not J&K...

My friend all the tyranny cannot hold a man in chains forever, the brits used to laugh at Gandhi, saying how a half naked fakir would kick them out. The Kashmiri people have decided that they wish to be free. This poem represents better than what words I could use.

That is your problem. You consider a few thousand Kashmir valley's deluded people as the only population of Kashmir. They do not constitute Kashmiris alone.

Plus, Gandhi fought against Britishers because of the fundamental indifference and superiority complex they had for Indians. In the case of Kashmiris, they are as free as any other Indian under the constitution of India. Hence the cause for azadi itself is evil in nature, based solely on religion, as if other religions are worthless. The very impurity in their cause is the reason they suffer, and will suffer needlessly until they change their mind.

People here actually think that the minister supports your point of view?

What the minister was demanding was aazadi for Jammu and Ladakh from Kashmir. These 2 regions are suffering because of their association with Kashmir. The belief in these regions is that Kashmir gets a disproportionately large amount of resources meant for the entire state.

One positive thing about U.S. . .

U.S. cares for every Kashmiri whether secessionist or pro-India.

Pro-India Muslim Kashmiris (PIMKs) have been left in the lurch by insensitive Indian state. PIMKs have risked their security and dignity to honour their commitment to the Indian nation. Kashmir’s majority may pardon Kashmiri Hindus for their Indian loyalties but will not forgive PIMKs unless they change their stand. On a side note this dedication of PIMKs is very touching. They lived amidst a hostile majority and constantly faced a threat to their life. PIMKs are mainly of three kinds: political workers, renegade militants and some among general public.

Just when things looked bad for them U.S. arrived on the scene. If not for American intervention there was a good chance that these people would have been barred from the valley. Americans gave Omar Abdullah the reassurances and the ‘accession-not-merger’ speech. Americans may play a role in the return of Kashmiri Hindu refugee community to the Kashmir valley. U.S. will also ensure fair trial of Afzal Guru and justice to Priyadarshini Mattoo and Aman Kachroo. All of which has been denied by Indian judiciary.

Americans are doing this because they regard Kashmiris as of their own race. But if in future Kashmiris take side of Indians in Indo-American conflicts, they will lose the favour of Americans. Because racist white’s policy is, “If you refuse to harm a non-white person you cease to be a white.”

Last edited:
Him being a public servent and we being the public first thing we demand his azadi from his ministergiri. if he cant look for the issue of national imporatance he should be barred from politics for whole life.

he just want to gain popularity, he was no one before this. pity tactics to gain popularity, it would not be a surprise if he turn back on his statement.

Back
Top Bottom