What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
The definition would apply only if the people were so rebellious that Pakistan had to station 600,000 troops to contain them.

Now, are we are suppose to amend present accepted 'definitions', so as not to expose your double standards?

The definition would apply only if the people were so rebellious that Pakistan had to station 600,000 troops to contain them.

A more convinient and a quiet way than stationing 0.6 million troops is to encourage Pakistanis from other part of Pakistan to settle in Pakistan administered Kashmir and change the demographics to do the same job as 0.6 million Army men are doing on the other side.

Ps.:I sincerely want the GoI also to abrogate the stupid Article 370 and go the Pakistan way.

Last edited:
Pakistan is ready for plebiscite in whole of Kashmir under UN, what ever people decisde we will accept it....

Pakistan is ready for plebiscite in whole of Kashmir under UN, what ever people decisde we will accept it....

I know it's off topic but still let me humor you. If Pakistan is ready for plebiscite in whole of Kashmir under UN, then why don't they conduct a plebiscite in P O K first? Won't that put pressure on India to give up its territory for plebiscite as well?

since now you are finished with demographic changes in azad kashmir as well as jammu kashmir (referring to pandits), its quite understandable you guys start jumping plebecite plebecite:chilli::bounce:

the first condition of plebecite is remove your forces from kashmir then talk about referandum.

Whatever Pakistan is doing, the people of Azad Kashmir are not complaining or getting murdered/raped/imprisoned by the thousands.

Perhaps India should try showing a more humane side than killing/raping anyone who dares to disagree.

Breaking news coming in ---- Three 'Freedom fighters' relieved of their earthly tenure.

One J&K police man also martyred. May you Rest in Peace . Jai Hind
karthic-sri-albums-mine-picture3771-india.gif

Jazakum Allah Kher to my Kashmiri Brethern. May Allah Kareem bless you with Azaadi from Najees Bharat and take all your sorrows Off. Ameen. May Allah SWT's Justice come against India. Ameen. Your Beloved Pakistan is always Awaiting you.

Tehreek-e-Azaadi-e-Kashmir Zindabaad ...

Again this reinforces the perception among the common Indian that this is essentially a struggle based on religious intolerance and hence will not find favour irrespective of how many traveller miles Mirwaiz and Bilal log.

SRINAGAR: Three suspected guerrillas and a policeman were killed in a shootout in Jammu and Kashmir on Monday, police said.

A senior police officer said police had set up a checkpost at Qamarwari Chowk in Srinagar city, 8 kilometre from city centre Lal Chowk, after specific information about the possible movement of guerrillas in the area.

"Three motorcycle-borne people approached the Naka and they were signalled to halt, upon which they fired at a head constable who died because of the critical bullet injury," the police officer said.

"Retaliatory action was immediately taken by the other police personnel who fired at the fleeing motorcycle-borne assailants, killing all three," the police officer said.

The area has been cordoned off and the identity of the slain guerrillas is still to be established. Police said they have recovered two pistols and five grenades from the slain guerrillas.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...-in-Srinagar-shootout/articleshow/7009623.cms

Thanks to Mohtaram Khamenei Sahab and Islamic Repubilc of Iran. All the Righeous of the world would Support Kashmiri's Just Stuggle Against Oppressor India. Jazakum Allah Kher.

Back
Top Bottom