What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
Bravery of the Kashmiri, one man faced up to an Indian onslaught...

---------- Post added at 07:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 PM ----------

You mean your application is your ability to genocide, and abuse human rights violations?

Only if you stick to your stand in case of China as well.

People are acting as if this Mirwaiz guy is tortured to death or something. Enough with the hypocrisy. Far worse treatment is given to people talking about self-determination in your country and those preparators of crimes gets hero's treatment afterwards.
Please tell me what level of abuse and lack of freedom should the Kashmiri consider as default? All hypocrisy is by India and the real gutless face of the Indian position on Kashmir has been exposed. It is now on tape that India can only silence Kashmiris through force.

Bravery of the Kashmiri, one man faced up to an Indian onslaught...

---------- Post added at 07:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 PM ----------

You mean your application is your ability to genocide, and abuse human rights violations?

These all are Kashmiri Pundits don't be ignorant and you have to salute our democracy we allow that separatist to hold public meetings and our great security forces providing them security cover.

Please tell me what level of abuse and lack of freedom should the Kashmiri consider as default? All hypocrisy is by India and the real gutless face of the Indian position on Kashmir has been exposed. It is now on tape that India can only silence Kashmiris through force.

Please explain me how Govt of India have any relation with the incident, other than sending security to rescue Mirwaiz from getting beaten by Kashmiris themselves?

3 LeT militants killed, jawan injured in Poonch encounter

Three top Lashker-e-Taiba (LeT) militants were killed and an Army jawan was injured in an encounter with security forces in Poonch district of Jammu and Kashmir on Thursday.

Acting on a tip-off about the presence of a group of militants, troops of 20 and 16 Rastriya Rifles (RR) and Police launched a search and cordon operation in Mordha belt of Surakote tehsil in the district early on Thursday, Poonch SSP Manmohan Singh told PTI.

On seeing the security personnel, militants opened discriminate firing from maize fields atop a hill in which one army jawan Gurpreet Singh of 16 RR was injured. He was later hospitalised.

Police and troops fired back and an encounter ensued in which three top militants of LeT were killed, he said, adding that all of them are Pakistani militants.

Two of them have been identified as Abu Abdul and Abu Usman, he said adding large quantities of arms and ammunition have been recovered from the scene of the encounter.

The Hindu : News / National : 3 LeT militants killed, jawan injured in Poonch encounter :tup:

[/COLOR]

Acting on a tip-off about the presence of a group of militants, troops of 20 and 16 Rastriya Rifles (RR) and Police launched a search and cordon operation in Mordha belt of Surakote tehsil in the district early on Thursday, Poonch SSP Manmohan Singh told PTI.

Our own MMS present at every place :lol:

These all are Kashmiri Pundits don't be ignorant and you have to salute our democracy we allow that separatist to hold public meetings and our great security forces providing them security cover.
Its surprising how Indians are only seeing Kashmiri Pandits mentioned and are trying their very best to hide the fact that Vishwa Hindu Prasad has been clearly mentioned by media outlets!

I think this bimaari is not just with our Mullahs but religious extremists of the entire world. For this reason I guess Bulley Shah commented

Ilmon paye qaziye Hor (Misguided knowledge has produced those clerics)
Akhan walay annay kor (Who are blinded by their power of sight)
Pharday sadh, tay chaddan chor (Who arrest the innocent and free the criminal)

Like Umar Abdullah, the Indian appointed illegal CM of Kashmir has stated, Mirwaiz got beaten because of his own fault. People are asking how is India at fault here? Akkhan walay Annay.

Its surprising how Indians are only seeing Kashmiri Pandits mentioned and are trying their very best to hide the fact that Vishwa Hindu Prasad has been clearly mentioned by media outlets!

Well just look at all news source you find out weather they are kashmiri pandit or VHP .................... but not Pakistani source... lol

And BTW if any one say against Pakistan in Pakistan so what will you do with that person ????

I guess you gift him flowers ??? right ?? :lol:

Well just look at all news source you find out weather they are kashmiri pandit or VHP .................... but not Pakistani source... lol

And BTW if any one say against Pakistan in Pakistan so what will you do with that person ????

I guess you gift him flowers ??? right ?? :lol:
People routinely criticize the Pakistan Army for excesses for its war on the western front. That is no excuse to beat up someone for talking about human rights violations

I think this bimaari is not just with our Mullahs but religious extremists of the entire world. For this reason I guess Bulley Shah commented

Ilmon paye qaziye Hor (Misguided knowledge has produced those clerics)
Akhan walay annay kor (Who are blinded by their power of sight)
Pharday sadh, tay chaddan chor (Who arrest the innocent and free the criminal)

Like Umar Abdullah, the Indian appointed illegal CM of Kashmir has stated, Mirwaiz got beaten because of his own fault. People are asking how is India at fault here? Akkhan walay Annay.

Perhaps you can point out the media outlet which was providing on the spot coverage of the news and has mentioned VHP being involved in it ?
VHP is being only mentioned by some Kashmiri papers perhaps taking cue from " VHP involvement in Shabir shah incedent".

No reputable source has mentioned VHP involvement.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom