What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
If thats your argument
But then would you also suggest China handing over Lake Manasarovar or for that matter Tibet Autonomous region to Pakistan, since Indus(Pakistan's lifeline) originates there?

Why should they?

They took it by strength? Why dont u try the same?

U are giving a life line by no COLD START and they should dis-arm LET in favor.

Ur all Hot air and no contribution. I would love some views on the following?

1. Can India afford to give up the waters in Kashmir?
2. How long can GOP sustain this war given its present finances?
3. If India wins the next water war (kishen) what alternative does the GOP have ?

Regards

Those GOP questions,should be answered by Pakistanis,isn't it?

For the water,
India will never give it up,i am sure.
And Water holds just about the same importance as territory does to India,if not more.
Water is causing concern for Pak as well.
Thats why i expressed my surprise that J&K has been removed from the UN list of disputed areas.
Maybe the magic of India's rising importance and economic influence.
A victory is a victory,nonetheless..
:victory:;)

As far as the report is concerned, it is clear that it isn't the ommission of Kashmir as a dispute from the UN agenda but ommission of Kashmir from a statement or report by UK envoy to UN. Whether it was inadvertent or planned is another issue.

If it was inadvertent, then it will be rectified. If it was planned, even then it should not come as a surprise given the current geo-politics.

The fact remains that it is a dispute, acknowledged very recently by Mr Manmohan Singh, which needs to be resolved and that too between Pakistan and India. The western world will take sides as it sees fit and beneficial. And will continue to do so as long as we remain at loggerheads with each other.

It rests with the two governments to move forward on the issue and on the people to press for it.

Very well defined Gunner. Thanks. Hopefully it would help many people here on this forum.

:rolleyes:

Ur all Hot air and no contribution. I would love some views on the following?

1. Can India afford to give up the waters in Kashmir?
2. How long can GOP sustain this war given its present finances?
3. If India wins the next water war (kishen) what alternative does the GOP have ?

Regards

Water ??? Old topic that was already discussed
Just check your own minister what told about this issue

Please stay to topic ... I know its hard just try

Just heard on Geo, that the UN has apologized for the mistake and will be correcting it shortly :P

After going through 10 pages of overzealous hormonal rejoicing I recall this old Punjabi punch line "Naatay tohtay reh gayeee" :D

"We understand this was an inadvertent omission, as Jammu and Kashmir is one of the oldest disputes on agenda of the Security Council," he said.
Pak protests Kashmir deletion on UNSC

A.1. Yes we can afford to give up the Water, but having all that leverage over Pakistan is kinda awesome from a strategic POV.

UR THE MOST NAIVE INDIAN ?

A.2 By 'this war' do you mean Kashmir? Um,,,forever? Not too expensive to maintain a few dozed extra CRPF battalions....:azn:

THIS QUESTION WAS MEANT FOR PAKISTANI FRIENDS BUT UR JUST TO NAIVE?

A.3 Did not understand the question buddy:undecided:

AS I SAID TOO MANY 16 YEARS OLD THRIVE HERE. GOOGLE AND FIND OUT THE LATEST ARBITRATION ON WATER.

Well one dreaming bubble bursted in UN tday when none else than pakistani diplomat objected to the removal of kashmir issue from disputed list..Seems indian diplomacy is working..

On a larger point u think china is going fight with india for pakistan??:disagree::disagree:They can try to black mail us during peace times but the day we start shelling, china will be a neutral neighbour and active businessman..Hope u understand..

ahahahahaha seriously? You are making allegations of cowardice? Let's not get a swelled head.

As far as the report is concerned, it is clear that it isn't the ommission of Kashmir as a dispute from the UN agenda but ommission of Kashmir from a statement or report by UK envoy to UN. Whether it was inadvertent or planned is another issue.

If it was inadvertent, then it will be rectified. If it was planned, even then it should not come as a surprise given the current geo-politics.

The fact remains that it is a dispute, acknowledged very recently by Mr Manmohan Singh, which needs to be resolved and that too between Pakistan and India. The western world will take sides as it sees fit and beneficial. And will continue to do so as long as we remain at loggerheads with each other.

It rests with the two governments to move forward on the issue and on the people to press for it.

UN not run on your personal views

Nice try to use the statement at right place but buddy he said it because we want peace in J&K that doesn't matter its remain dispute

J&K is internal part of India
Jai Hind

Just heard on Geo, that the UN has apologized for the mistake and will be correcting it shortly :P

After going through 10 pages of overzealous hormonal rejoicing I recall this old Punjabi punch line "Naatay tohtay reh gayeee" :D

Pak protests Kashmir deletion on UNSC
Any sources?

Pakistani media..we know..:hang2:
as many Pakistanis asked about various sources.

Btw,you don't expect UN to make such a big mistake!

Post reported. So bye from all the Pakistani members As$hole.

:wave:

U dont have to represent ur self on all pakistani members...
I think no sane pakistani would agree with u as you said pakistan will deploy PLA chinese army in pakistan

wat a shame less creature u are pakistan should be ashamed for the likes of u, u dont even respect ur country's freedom and sovernity..

JAMMU AND kASHMIR IS AN INTEGRAL PART OF INDIA

IT WAS.....
IT IS.........
AND WILL REMAIN FOREVER...................

U dont have to represent ur self on all pakistani members...
I think no sane pakistani would agree with u as you said pakistan will deploy PLA chinese army in pakistan

wat a shame less creature u are pakistan should be ashamed for the likes of u, u dont even respect ur country's freedom and sovernity..

I am telling you......... One day they will not hesitate to even handover entire Pakistan (forget ***) to China, just to show us down.

Any sources?

Pakistani media..we know..:hang2:
as many Pakistanis asked about various sources.

Btw,you don't expect UN to make such a big mistake!
It was a statement being made by a UK diplomat.

Whatever the reason, he was reading off of a list, mistake or intentional, the UNSC resolution still holds and cannot be removed just like that.

Official UN clarification will come as well... Its stupid to believe otherwise.

I mean whats the alternative? They thought no one would notice and can be simply removed by not mentioning it?

Why should they?

They took it by strength? Why dont u try the same?

U are giving a life line by no COLD START and they should dis-arm LET in favor.

Your argument does not hold water.

You are suggesting since Pakistan played dirty by sponsoring terrorists, India should call parley and give Pakistan something in return for Pakistan to disband its terrorist organisations?

Wonder what western civilization would give up for truce with Al Qaida?

Back
Top Bottom