What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
Very interesting news.

I wonder if Gordon Brown and Obama's visit have got anything to do with this.

Guys - Manmohan SIngh is a great PM, we should give him a second term.

Wake up and smell the coffee. Gordon Brown is history.:yahoo:

Apparently - it is a clerical error. Indian Govt. brought dispute to UN and still claims all of J&K including Gilgit, Baltistan and Pak-administered Kashmir.

Yeah alright I get your point. (thanks for the translations everyone) I was too concerned with preciseness and technically correctness, I suppose.

CS,

I agree with you and this forum from the days of MuradK, AA and Neo has now become more abt gossip and less abt defense.

Mods please get the 16 years old from here till they prove themselves.

regards

Ps anyone wants to discuss midgets ps pm me

Well,i believe India's rising importance and status made this happen.
Also maybe USA supported India for Kashmir indirectly.

Because in the present condition ,it could have been a disputed area.

nonetheless,whatever is the reason,its a victory for us!
:victory::victory::victory:

CS,

I agree with you and this forum from the days of MuradK, AA and Neo has now become more abt gossip and less abt defense.

Mods please get the 16 years old from here till they prove themselves.
regards

Ps anyone wants to discuss midgets ps pm me

Hope you are refering to the mental age and not physical age :)

Apparently - it is a clerical error. Indian Govt. brought dispute to UN and still claims all of J&K including Gilgit, Baltistan and Pak-administered Kashmir.

Indeed it is. Soon will be rectified. Nothing from the UN officially that it is excluding Kashmir out of disputes. Only Bharati media and web sites quoting it. Anyways it looks like a clerical mistake and will be soon rectified by UN. :lol:

Fan boys on the other hand can jump all they want. It is also a defeat for GOI's stance for Kashmir as you pointed out. :)

Do read post# 72 as well.

Now stop pointing the same thing and comment something on the topic of this thread, if you have anything at all, that is.

post 72 is gibberish. As i said Markus ps post some serious defence news or just go back to ur playboy magazines. Mr MMS is already on his second term and he has made it clear that he will not go for a third one.

Regards

Indeed it is. Soon will be rectified. Nothing from the UN officially that it is excluding Kashmir out of disputes. Only Bharati media and web sites quoting it. Anyways it looks like a clerical mistake and will be soon rectified by UN. :lol:

Our media is too fast.. Just wait and it will appear soon on ur media too.. so no worries. :cheers:

Fan boys on the other hand can jump all they want. It is also a defeat for GOI's stance for Kashmir as you pointed out. :)

Areesh, I agree with u, but I think after the EU report, I dont care much about Kashmir on your side or the Indian side.

Regards

If its true then what about P0K.

Now we can link our highways, railway with China and we can deploy as many PLA troops we want in so called P0K i hope Indian establishment wont have any problems.:chilli:

post 72 is gibberish. As i said Markus ps post some serious defence news or just go back to ur playboy magazines. Mr MMS is already on his second term and he has made it clear that he will not go for a third one.

Regards

This is what happens when you read intermittent posts and start commenting.

If you go through all of the last 2 or 3 pages and all my posts. you will realize that I said I made a mistake, he deserves a THIRD TERM and AICC should convince him to take up the same, if he gets a chance.

Now, you should stop dancing around semantics and try to understand the point, also, you yourself have contributed nothing to the thread topic so far and telling me to post serious defence news. :lol:

Why dont you just get the point and learn to move on?

Regards!

Last edited:
Our media is too fast.. Just wait and it will appear soon on ur media too.. so no worries. :cheers:

Your media is too fast that it is accepting the control of rivals of India on so called Indian territory.

So much for the Pakistan ......... Kashmir dear. :)

Your media is too fast that it is accepting the control of rivals of India on so called Indian territory.

So much for the Pakistan ......... Kashmir dear. :)

We were accepting the LoC as international border since the Musharaff times. Well this decision works just fine for us. Integrating Azad Kashmir and Balgit to here is just a fantasy dream and we are not for it.

We are happy with what we have..

Just live and let live.

Back
Top Bottom