Kashmir is not an integral part of India - Anti-National JNU Professor

Suff Shikan

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Kashmir is not an integral part of India - Anti-National JNU Professor
Monday, February 06, 2017
By: Deccan Herald

A police complaint has been filed by the registrar of the Jai Narain Vyas University in Jodhpur against Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) professor Nivedita Menon over her remarks about Kashmir and the Indian Army during a seminar organised by the Department of English.

Nivedita Menon, a professor at the School of International Studies at JNU, was invited by the JNU’s English department to deliver a lecture on Thursday on the topic, ‘History reinterpreted: nation, individual and culture’. Her ‘anti-national’ speech on the campus triggered protests by ABVP members, which led to the shutdown of the university.

Vice chancellor of JNU, R P Singh told the media, “The university has lodged a complaint against Nivedita Menon and organisers, Rajshree Ranavat, professor at JNU. Menon in her lecture said Kashmir was not an integral part of India and that soldiers worked for their livelihood and not the nation.

upload_2017-2-7_9-50-22.jpeg

upload_2017-2-7_9-50-31.jpeg

uncanny resemblance

Whoever speaks the truth in India is anti-national and all the bhakts will be running after him.

We arrest them formally and put them in jail AND fight with them on Social media

They do nt " disappear " for weeks in India

This is the beauty of my country which provides freedom of expression to such people...Although I do not like it, but i am proud of our institutions..

Honestly, this Kashmir issue sucks man...Feel bad to see loss of life and situation of ordinary people...

I don't understand what she said wrong it's true history says the same thing Kashmir has never been an integral part of India a place where they need more than half a million soilders doesn't sound like it's integral territory and it certainly doesn't sound like a place where the population is happy with them...

Long live Pakistan
long live azad Kashmir

Salute to the courageous professor for speaking the truth.

JNU is just a bunch of terror breeders.

Before we conduct any anti-terror operations, we should send the 9th Para unit armed to teeth into the JNU and storm it out.

I cannot believe my tax money is funding these rabid potential terrorists so that they may kill my countrymen some day in the future.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom