What's new

Kashmir is not an integral part of India - Anti-National JNU Professor

what makes him anti national? Kashmiri people deserve right of self determination according to UN from both Pakistan and Bharat.

what makes him anti national? Kashmiri people deserve right of self determination according to UN from both Pakistan and Bharat.
Actually 1971 comes after 1947-48...Shimla accord simply nullifies UN resolution...Even if i go by UN then only India and Pakistan are the party to issue..in other words people of J&K have only two choices to choose from...This includes people not only from valley but all parts including Jammu, Ladakh, and Gilgit Baltistan....thereafter there are pre-conditions to apply UN resolutions...let me know when leaders from both sides or for that matter even common people like you and me have to courage to atleast speak the complete truth...thereafter we can worry about this self-determination dance that we keep on doing from time to time...

On Topic - I simply hate this term as anti-national...she has a POV and we can thrash that POV by facts...or else simply ignore her....calling her names only give her publicity which is what we should deny her...we are too big a country and too strong a country to even worry about such sick heads...no??

Its ger actually, nevermind it happens to me a lot too..as these anti national JNU girls are just plain ugly..you can't tell its a her or him.

The thread poster has said it: Kashmir is disputed territory. there is no doubt it.
Even Indians in the article have admitted themselves that Kashmir is disputed territory.

As if her words matter to anyone... Certainly not in india but if it makes some Pakistanis feel good so let it be. Kashmir ain't going nowhere it'll be with india.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom