What's new

Kashmir - Inside a Friday Protest (Documentary)

Great documentary on what's going on in Kashmir right now and the love they have for Pakistan .
Just check it who made it that the Transparency of Indian Media Which Is not Existent in your Nation

Indian Kashmir wants independence, they only wave Pakistani flags to rile up the Indians.

Maybe because our nation doesn't shoot protesters?
Wrong... only 10 % of Population of Jammu and Kashmir has this Sunni Islamic idea of this so called Azadi... if they think 10% of state population can enforce their wishes on 90% .. they are dreaming.

Wrong... only 10 % of Population of Jammu and Kashmir has this Sunni Islamic idea of this so called Azadi... if they think 10% of state population can enforce their wishes on 90% .. they are dreaming.

Do you have proof for this?

Yeah You Bombard Them with Cluster Munitions on F-16

I knew you would say that.

Anyway, we don't bomb them either, we let Imran Khan and his gang of whiny liberals protest for so long, and despite the hassle they caused, we did not shoot them. Even when they got violent, we showed restraint.

Have you seen any Shia/Busshist/Hindu/Sikh/Christian from Jammu and Kashmir crying over this so called Azadi?

I see that Muslims in Kashmir obviously want independence, so the Muslim majority areas should get it. Whether or not they are Shia makes no difference, Pakistan has one of the worlds largest Shia populations (3rd largest to be precise), and they are treated just like any other Muslim, it's only militants that target them.

Anyway, we don't bomb them either, we let Imran Khan and his gang of whiny liberals protest for so long, and despite the hassle they caused, we did not shoot them. Even when they got violent, we showed restraint.
There is Protest Every day on Jantar mantar new delhi by every stakeholders on various issues
No one dies there

Arvind Kejriwal was Product of Dharna Politics

Kashmir is different ball game
Afroz Ahmed Lone, a Jammu and Kashmir police constable, was killed by a mob protesting against the killing of Hizbul Mujahideen commander Burhan Wani.
The police armored vehicle he was driving was pushed into the river Jhelum, allegedly by a mob in Sangam Anantnag.
Lone, survived by his parents and three sisters, had been posted at the Sangam police station only three months ago. Coming from a poor family, Lone had joined the police force in 2011.

I see that Muslims in Kashmir obviously want independence, so the Muslim majority areas should get it.
What Next Every Muslim pocket in country Should get its own separate nation

I see that Muslims in Kashmir obviously want independence, so the Muslim majority areas should get it.
So in 7 minutes .. You climbed down form Entire Kashmir wants independence to Muslims in Kashmir want independence... I am sure after a thorough reading you would come down to a...a Minority Sunni population in Kashmir wants Independence.

There is Protest Every day on Jantar mantar new delhi by every stakeholders on various issues
No one dies there

Arvind Kejriwal was Product of Dharna Politics

Kashmir is different ball game
Afroz Ahmed Lone, a Jammu and Kashmir police constable, was killed by a mob protesting against the killing of Hizbul Mujahideen commander Burhan Wani.
The police armored vehicle he was driving was pushed into the river Jhelum, allegedly by a mob in Sangam Anantnag.
Lone, survived by his parents and three sisters, had been posted at the Sangam police station only three months ago. Coming from a poor family, Lone had joined the police force in 2011.

What Next Every Muslim pocket in country Should its own separate nation

Maybe if Indian forces didn't kill Kashmiri's, we wouldn't feel the need to bite back.

As for your last statement, no not all Muslim pockets in India should get independence, that's ridiculous. But since Indian Kashmir clearly wants it, they should get it.

Really ? That's what you took out of that documentary ?
Yes,Of Course Most of these Kids are Illiterate confessed by one of the protest himself
also there Religious Bigotry is cleared

Maybe if Indian forces didn't kill Kashmiri's, we wouldn't feel the need to bite back.
Who are We hear Sunni muslims in 5 districts

First ask Kashmiri Pandits Do they support your Cause or shias
And Gujjar Muslims in Drass
As for your last statement, no not all Muslim pockets in India should get independence, that's ridiculous. But since Indian Kashmir clearly wants it, they should get it.
Why Should they get it
India is a Constitutional Democracy not Mob Rule State Like Talibans or Tribals

So in 7 minutes .. You climbed down form Entire Kashmir wants independence to Muslims in Kashmir want independence... I am sure after a thorough reading you would come down to a...a Minority Sunni population in Kashmir wants Independence.

No no no, I have never thought all of J and K wants independence, but I know that tiny strip of Kashmir wants independence.

Why Should they get it
India is a Constitutional Democracy not Mob Rule State Like Talibans or Tribals

They should get it because they want it, if you think Kashmir wants to stay with India then you haven't turned on the telly. The Kashmir strip clearly wants independence, I can't speak for Jammu and other areas, but I can speak for Kashmir.

i want to see a documentary titled.
Kashmir-Inside friday prayers

Back
Top Bottom