What's new

Kashmir freedom fighters should be addressed adequately

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what is the difference between a forum for discussion or a designated mouthpiece for approved points of view only?
I don't think the moderation is as such here. Members from all nationalities often criticize their government's narrative.

I don't think the moderation is as such here. Members from all nationalities often criticize their government's narrative.

Yes, but that is not what has been declared above.

Those from Kashmir yes, but you have to remember many groups fighting in Kashmir have been declared terrorist groups, and to have a forum engaging in their mass support is not on, and threatens the "work safe" nature of the site.
I do understand the delimma since this is a forum to express everyones view and I would want the pakistani side of the views as well. The only exception being offensive language used for members and nations.

Apparently according to this member Pathans are Gay? @Syed.Ali.Haider @waz This on a thread which was opened to gain respect for kashimiri freedom fighters... @Oscar I am confused and amused at the dichotomy of the intent.

I just saw that.

Time for a shutdown of the thread and we'll take everything on board.

Hi,

@WebMaster, @Oscar, @Irfan Baloch @Manticore @araz

This name calling of the freedom fighters need to be stopped on Pakistan Defense Forum---.

The Kashmiris are not terrorists---they are freedom fighters---.

This drama was started by the united states by calling all freedom fighters as terrorists.

If the U S congressman Rohrabacher can openly support paid Baloch terrorists as freedom fighters---then I can and I will support kashmiri fighters as freedom fighters morally---.

The U S sanctions need to be challenged. The american military has murdered enough muslims over the death of 3000 americans in the world traded center since 9/11.

A murder and slaughter of over 4 million muslims by the U S military directly or indirectly thru their proxies or lackeys---over 20 + muslims displaced from their homes---homeless---girls and women raped boys and men molested----enough is enough---. We must have a voice to stop this monstrosity.
completely agreed
the actual terrorists in Kashmir are the Indian occupation forces that have been terrorising the population and shooting and killing protesters. if the Uri attack happened as the Indians claim then it was fully justified under all established norms and will continue in future as long as Indian terrorism in the valley continues.

And that is exactly what I have said, Blanket statements of all kashmiri groups as freedom fighters is a big dis-service to the narrative of Pakistan government which is trying it's best to get out of good terrorist bad terrorist narrative. Especially when the list is riddled with organisation recognized as terror outfits by UN, and most of western nations along with India.
Hence the request to use the report system. All complaints will be settled on a case by case basis. Essentially, reflecting the policy of the government of Pakistan.

One man's freedom fighter is other man's terrorist

there has been a debate in the UNGA regarding the definition of terrorism. till now it has now been fully established

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comprehensive_Convention_on_International_Terrorism

Since we consider these people as terrorists we are free to call them names like scumbag, swines etc. You are free to call them freedom fighters or whatever
And we are also free to ban your voice on this forum. It is as plain as it gets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom