What's new

Kashmir buries its young armed resistance leader Burhan Wani among tears.

I posted the link saying 7 lakh indian occupier terrorists in IOK.

Yeah, right, so convincing.

You have been handed the order of battle, with the precise location of each division, its attachment to a Corps, and the locations and tasks of the Corps. Exactly two divisions are in the Valley.

Ask the experts on the subject - there are many serving Pakistan Army professionals on board - how many tanks they have heard of or seen in the Valley.

I dislike people who don't do their homework, who blindly cut and paste propaganda information, and who rely on YouTube and fanboy grapevines for their information. It isn't personal.

They have brought upon this suffering on themselves

Unless they give up this desire of joining Pakistan ; They will neither get peace nor happiness

Kashmir's Muslim population is just 9 Million

India's population is 1300 Million
The Vale of Kashmir has 6.9 million; the rest are constituted of the inhabitants of Jammu and Dras and Kargil, and Leh.

Yes 7 lakh.

Your surprise actually show your little knowledge.

If that is the case pakistan can invade khalistan, rajasthan, gujarat...it is because you guys know that kashmiris will merge that land with pakistan, hence the insecurity.

Yes you can send 5 lakh more occupier terrorists if you wanna scale up the massacre of innocent kashmiris.

Repeating BS again .:D

See that is the problem. As i said before, Kashmiris are suffering from the hatred for Pakistan that Indians have.

You don't have to bend before Pakistan, what about Kashmiris? Doesn't matter really, i think you might as well be in favor of killing all the Kashmiris to solve the problem if needed. See we don't have a problem being the occupier but have a problem being occupied. We have forgotten the British Raj too fast.

Honorable Srnair and Spectre, Kashmir cannot be compared to Balochistan or FATA or even say any freedom movement in India, like the Khalistan one. Kashmir is a disputed territory, you lay claim on our side we lay claim on yours. Comparing it would be a disgrace to historic facts and logic.

See @Joe Shearer, and you were questioning my sources claims. It's that obvious. And Joe please don't ignore these threads. How long are people like you going to keep quite on this issue and see innocent blood being spilled? Come on Joe, raise your opinion.

Number of protesters? does it mean everyone in Kashmir or even protesting is a terrorist?

What will you say ,tomorrow if ,Afghanistan says same about Durand Line .?
Can you allow that ?
Our nation's frame is embedded in that foundation of our geography and we wont allow any type of anti national activity.

And then what? you will continue to kill innocent protesters too? logically speaking will that solve problems or create more? don't you think it's better to solve this in a better manner, bloody affair has never solved a problem. No wonder we never learn anything from history. Hatred for Pakistan needs to be put aside...

No, my post was very specific. You pick up arms against the Union of India, you die. It's as simple as that. You denounce armed rebellion and come to a political struggle and we will provide the space. Terrorists like Yasin Malik is treated as a political figure, because he knows the reality of what I said.

Now as far as protesters, In a democracy you have the right to protest, but as soon as your protest turns violent, you are calling for retaliatory action. Given the pictures you have posted, and the number of casualties, you can judge the restraint the forces have exercised.

Edit: To all the Indian members i am a Gilgiti(and a proud Pakistani) and would prefer if you take my views from a neutral perspective.

RIP to the innocents who had to die:(; when will India learn that such use of force on civilians is only going to create more problems? Only going to urge the youth to take up arms...

My sincere condolences on the loss of lives. It is not important that we sit to define who was innocent, and of what; it is a matter of sadness that anyone had to die.

I was disgusted by some of the comments Indian members had made regarding these protesters, labeling them all terrorists and celebrating their death. They are local people, opposing your forces, how blind and delusional are you going to get?

I agree with you, in that celebrating a death is an awful thing to do, whatever the circumstances and whatever the actions of the dead. Since there are already posts from me in this regard, I shall not repeat myself. However, one of the dead was not an innocent local; as for the others who died, my limited knowledge up to now is that they died attacking the armed forces. This is not just moral or intellectual opposition, it is physical opposition to a soldier, or a policeman doing his duty. They can, and they will kill in self-defence, or if they believe that a military objective that is known to the people opposing them is in threat.

The basic fact remains, celebrating their death is a very insensitive and unnecessary stand, and adds to the hurt feelings of the bereaved.

View attachment 316622

And secondly, i would want Indina members to ask themselves a few things, but first let take a look at these images...
img_20160709_165914-jpg.316469

img_20160709_165909-jpg.316468

img_20160709_165846-jpg.316467

Are these just 50 peoples who have been paid 50 rupees by the ISI in the funeral? (that logic btw:hitwall:)

Are these just a small faction of people in Jammu Kashmir? (PS: Curfew, mobile service and internet service cut-off)

What result is killing innocent people protesting for their rights going to yield? instead of more chaos.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Indian intellectuals need to stand up, how long are they going to keep quite on these issues(Seriously @Joe Shearer , and i guess you have remained in-active for the very reason.

A personal clarification, @WAJsal - all of you know my views on this issue, but let me reiterate them:
  1. Kashmir had legally acceded to India, but by then, two important components (three, counting Chitra, Hunza and Nagar and the Pamir emirates as one entity) had broken away, or were determined to do so and burst into revolt within days of the accession.
  2. India intervened in the face of terrible atrocities by an invading force going through Mirpur, which had already removed all traces of the state administration.
  3. The intervention was actively supported by local Kashmiris. EVERY Pakistani refusing to accept that this was the atmosphere THEN needs to find out the history behind Shervani Chowk in Baramula.
  4. India referred the matter to the UN to remove aggression and the aggressor. India also expressed its desire to hold a plebiscite.
  5. The UN agreed, and stated certain conditions for the self-determination to take place. These conditions were never met by one party; however, India met each and every condition.
  6. Subsequently, Kashmir was given a special position in the Indian Constitution, and India was given a special position in the Kashmir constitution.
  7. Until 1984-90, there was relative peace in J&K again. Even during the massive infiltration of special services troopers into Kashmir in 1965, Indian forces were aided by local Kashmiris, and hunted down 8 out of 9 detachments .
With this in mind, I wish to share my humble point of view.

I hope you don't go through some of the threads, the filth is unbearable). Secondly, popular mentality in India(referring to the images posted below) needs to put aside their hatred for Pakistan and look to swallow the bitter pill. Killing, de-religionizing, or a demographic change in Kashmir will not lead to any result you think it will lead to...
View attachment 316624

View attachment 316625

Poor Kashmiris suffering from the hatred for Pakistan our Indian friends have...

@hellfire ,@Joe Shearer ,@Gufi ,@HRK ,@Arsalan , and others...

And then what? you will continue to kill innocent protesters too? logically speaking will that solve problems or create more? don't you think it's better to solve this in a better manner, bloody affair has never solved a problem. No wonder we never learn anything from history. Hatred for Pakistan needs to be put aside...

Last edited:
See that is the problem. As i said before, Kashmiris are suffering from the hatred for Pakistan that Indians have.

Let me correct you here, only some Kashmiris of "Sunni Muslim" sect from the Kashmir Valley area are suffering for their own extreme religious bigotry and violence resulting out of it. Rest of the Kashmiris, including Kashmiris of all other religions and even Kashmiris of other sects of Islam want their armed forces, that is Indian forces' presence there. In fact they are still surviving in their ancestral land because of the presence of armed forces.

I just saw some Pakistanis including you trying to evoke 'conscience' of Indian people for those "Sunni Muslim Kashmiris" of the valley, but conscience for what? To give some sections of Kashmiris the right to enforce brute majoritarianism, persecute Kashmiris of other religions, and create their own mini Khilafat there? Sorry, Indian constitution doesn't offer that kind of 'freedom'.

Last edited:
just like the World said that Iraq had WMDs

Just to remind you, it was the Bush-Blair clique that said Iraq had Weapons of Mass Destruction, and they have been exposed by the Chilcott Report.

Just to remind you, it was the Bush-Blair clique that said Iraq had Weapons of Mass Destruction, and they have been exposed by the Chilcott Report.
so, America represents the "Free World"

We understand your feelings but you should also Understand OURS

NEVER in the History of this WORLD ; a Much BIGGER POWER has bent before a Smaller power

India will Never bend before Pakistan ; so please Forget about Kashmir

And Kashmiris are only destroying their Life by their Love for Pakistan

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is ONLY on PDF that you see such Non stop discussion on Kashmir

In INDIAN Television ; it is a Three Minute News -- Third news of the day
after PM's visit to Africa and floods in several states
SO what you are saying is that it is about the ego and might is right mentality and have nothing to do with logical reasoning and ground realities? I think this is EXACTLY what we have been saying as well.

According to his interview all armored divisions and majority of your occupier terrorists are deployed in IOK.

Yup.

And the armoured divisions do this there when they go upslope at 40 degrees and more and at altitudes off 11000+ feet they fly and fire into Pakistan thereby sending shells over 50+ kms

You got us mate

Angry Birds are inspired by Indian Armored Divisions operating in Kashmir

@Joe Shearer The video link is in support of his statement in case you are not aware of how our tanks are deployed in Kashmir !!!

Is idiot accepted term to use at pdf?

Seeing that one of the most polite members around is calling you that, you can assume the answer would be a yes.

And keeping a track of your posts so far, you meet the criteria of Wechsler Adult Intelligence Scale as amended from time to time and score in the range as defined and qualify as a case of IDD as per APA (as per DSM-5) and hence probably @Joe Shearer has indicated as such so that a remedial course may be undertaken - for your benefit

Let me correct you here, only some Kashmiris of "Sunni Muslim" sect from the Kashmir Valley area are suffering for their own extreme religious bigotry and violence resulting out of it. Rest of the Kashmiris, including Kashmiris of all other religions and even Kashmiris of other sects of Islam want their armed forces, that is Indian forces' presence there. In fact they are still surviving in their ancestral land because of the presence of armed forces.

I just saw some Pakistanis including you trying to evoke 'conscience' of Indian people for those "Sunni Muslim Kashmiris" of the valley, but conscience for what? To give some sections of Kashmiris the right to enforce brute majoritarianism, persecute Kashmiris of other religions, and create their own mini Khilafat there? Sorry, Indian constitution doesn't offer that kind of 'freedom'.
I was done with this thread and then i saw this golden comment. Love the upgrade, gone from the whole of Jammu and Kashmir(including AJK and GB) to the valley, made my day. Anything that helps keep the masses in delusion. BTW, do you seriously fall for this Shia Sunni crap? And how many times have i countered this and how many times have i waited for any reply on the point.
PS: just question the jump from the whole of Jammu Kashmir to the Kashmir valley, now that is a question you must ask yourself. And was there a census to determine this or Indian media crap?

PPS: Are these folks all Sunnis? no Shias? just curious...
CnBMklwWgAQM4ta.jpg

CnBMnq1WAAA7zrE.jpg

And do you really think they are all being paid too? come on folks, delusion is not going to help.

Given the pictures you have posted, and the number of casualties, you can judge the restraint the forces have exercised.
Thoughts on calling the protesters terrorists and justifying killings of protesters? Should it not be condemned, don't you think such acts will only incite more hatred, especially among the youth. Forget about the youth on this side...
For example take this image:
cm-y-vvvyaa674w-jpg.316666

What result will this lead to? how would you take your mother or sister getting this treatment. Forget about violating curfew and crap...

What will you say ,tomorrow if ,Afghanistan says same about Durand Line .?
Why can't we just discuss Kashmir for the time being...
Kashmir had legally acceded to India, but by then, two important components (three, counting Chitra, Hunza and Nagar and the Pamir emirates as one entity) had broken away, or were determined to do so and burst into revolt within days of the accession.
Holds no value, depends on what the locals want. Legally speaking so should: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manavadar
Matters what the locals want...
"The last straw was Major Brown’s disagreement over some administrative issue with Governor’s staff that came from Srinagar. The Governor sided with his staff; and Major Brown got extremely angry and locked himself up in a room to analyse the situation and plan his future action. In his book, The Gilgit Rebellion, Major Brown writes, and I quote:

‘I, therefore, felt it was my duty, as the only Britisher left, to follow a course which would prevent this. And further, as a liberal member of the world’s paragon of democracy, I considered that the whole of Kashmir, including Gilgit Province, unquestionably go to Pakistan in view of the fact that the population was predominantly Muslim. Partisan, traitor, revolutionary, I may have been, but that evening my sentiments dictated that if the Maharaja acceded to India, then I would forego all the allegiance to him and I would not rest content until I had done the utmost in my power to ensure that not only the Gilgit Province joined Pakistan, but the whole of Kashmir also.’ Unquote"

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/how-gilgit-baltistan-got-liberated.375789/#ixzz4E5s1swls

The rest i'd say i am done, won't reply unless rainman comes with another one of his golden posts.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom