What's new

Kashmir: Arun Jaitley says satisfied over aggressive domination of Indian Army along LoC

I had examples of many Pakistani tactical failures, did i mentioned them??
I want to stay neutral, but even longewala is a great example of how to lose a battle with 20:1 ratio, Indian plans are more than reliable, since you do not have a strong Air Force and navy to support your army, and we have strong advantage in every field, let it be navy, Air Force or army......even our ships can pound missiles over pakistan from 600km away.....i will stick to neutral examples as Indo-pak examples may be ridiculed by you or me....stick to it....1 week is enough for us....and in this day and age, no country can just win over the other one, guerilla warfare can take down big armies..... US in Afghanistan is an example, US in Vietnam is another example.... India and pakistan are in a League of their own...
do you know we suffered losses at longewala but india lost the war there.
Due to this bold attack by Pakistan army , the indian army commanders changed their plans of further invasion deeper into sind, even though there was very weak Pakistan defence there.
That's what i say. war cannot be same as planned.

Kashmir: Arun Jaitley says satisfied over aggressive domination of Indian Army along LoC

Only the part time DM of India is satisfied with his false pride. This statement was given to keep Indians in a good mood. But overall nothing has changed on the border.

The invasion of Pakistan was not the plan, but to keep the posture aggressive, and not to loose land to pakistan, as it could had used it like a bargaining chip....later the hostilities started in the east....it seems like you never lose?? My grandfather was in langtala at that time....and yes they also went for the recon their...2000 soldiers, with 45 tanks and no air support.... tactical failure
It was a battle, war is a group battles...
indian history writers have accepted the change of plans due to battle of longewala.

Back
Top Bottom