What's new

Kashmir - 3 Indian soldiers, 2 Policemen dead in a gunfight with militants.

Kashmir is occupied by Indian occupier terrorists. It is in the blood of Muslims to fight for their lands and honor till death. Not only Muslims but if you just walk and occupy someone's house they will obviously resist.

The most terrible role is UN, US and HR groups are playing who are ignoring Indian atrocities just because the West need India to counter China.
Every nation should learn to protect their interest. Right now Pakistani foreign policy is in batter shape then Indian. Since Indian elected Modi, world doesn't watch India with soft corner. It been perceive as hardcore religious fanatics.

Kashmir is occupied by Indian occupier terrorists. It is in the blood of Muslims to fight for their lands and honor till death. Not only Muslims but if you just walk and occupy someone's house they will obviously resist.

The most terrible role is UN, US and HR groups are playing who are ignoring Indian atrocities just because the West need India to counter China.

Almost all terrorist in J&K belongs to Pakistan, even terrorist in China, Afghanistan and Iran staying safely in Pakistan. Osama found in Pakistan but still

Indian occupier terrorists.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:L

Almost all terrorist in J&K belongs to Pakistan, even terrorist in China, Afghanistan and Iran staying safely in Pakistan. Osama found in Pakistan but still

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:L

How can we forget India. A country which has always supported terrorism, groups such as mutki bahni, LTTE, Dalaians, TTP, BLA, terrorists who create trouble for Nepal's royal family, RSS, VHP, etc etc. Today 7lakh Indian occupier terrorists are committing terrorism in IOK/Maqbooza Kashmir.

In India mass murderers who terrorize people are made PM.

Every nation should learn to protect their interest. Right now Pakistani foreign policy is in batter shape then Indian. Since Indian elected Modi, world doesn't watch India with soft corner. It been perceive as hardcore religious fanatics.
So true, I see every country that matters be it China, Russia or America are lining up to pumping billions of dollars in Pakistani economy. India has almost became a hotbed for hardcore religious fanatics.

How can we forget India. A country which has always supported terrorism, groups such as mutki bahni, LTTE, Dalaians, TTP, BLA, terrorists who create trouble for Nepal's royal family, RSS, VHP, etc etc. Today 7lakh Indian occupier terrorists are committing terrorism in IOK/Maqbooza Kashmir.

In India mass murderers who terrorize people are made PM.

:lol: In 71 people of BD shows the world that who was real terrorist.
LTTE was destroyed because of Indian help.

TTP, BLA all are unemployed Pakistani youth just like LeT, JuD, Taliban, Terrorist in China. Each and every one belongs to Pakistan.

Actually we are helping people of Kashmir and Jammu so that they can not occupied by terrorist just like Azad Kashmir.

:lol: In 71 people of BD shows the world that who was real terrorist.
LTTE was destroyed because of Indian help.

TTP, BLA all are unemployed Pakistani youth just like LeT, JuD, Taliban, Terrorist in China. Each and every one belongs to Pakistan.

Actually we are helping people of Kashmir and Jammu so that they can not occupied by terrorist just like Azad Kashmir.

In 71, Indian terrorists were exposed naked in front of the world.

In 84, Sikhs exposed Indian terrorists naked when these Indian terrorists ruined their holy places.

In 08, with Pakistan's help SriLankans exposed Indian terrorists naked and murdered their sorry little sm3lly @$$3s and defeat them once for all.

Currently Pak-Army is thrashing Indian sponsored TTP terrorists whereas it has almost eliminated BLA terrorists.

Since 1990, Indian terrorists are present in IOK/Maqbooza Kashmir with only one mission, i.e terrorize the populace but they are frustrated as they see Muslims of Kashmir are not backing off their demands of independent Kashmir.

Since 47, Indian Hindutva terrorist groups such as VHP, RSS, etc are doing terrorism against Indian Muslims.

Current Indian PM himself was involved in terrorist activities against Indian Muslims.

Indians supported terrorists against Nepal to overthrow the Royal Nepali Monarchy.

Indians supported terrorists against Bangladeshis in Chittagong.

Currently Indians are supporting Tibetian and other terrorists in China.

Recently Indians were involved in terrorists activities in Middle East but ran back because they were found unfit and were cleaning toilets.

I can say,

Maybe Indians were frustrated because they've never saw a toilet before.

Few months back an Indian fraudia terrorist was strip searched in the US in front of her kids and thousands of other school children and people by US elite police, was later arrested and deported. She was an Indian diplomat...imagine if a diplomat and PM are like this then...

In 84, Sikhs exposed Indian terrorists naked when these Indian terrorists ruined their holy places.

In 08, with Pakistan's help SriLankans exposed Indian terrorists naked and murdered their sorry little sm3lly @$$3s and defeat them once for all.

Currently Pak-Army is thrashing Indian sponsored TTP terrorists whereas it has almost eliminated BLA terrorists.

Since 1990, Indian terrorists are present in IOK/Maqbooza Kashmir with only one mission, i.e terrorize the populace but they are frustrated as they see Muslims of Kashmir are not backing off their demands of independent Kashmir.

Since 47, Indian Hindutva terrorist groups such as VHP, RSS, etc are doing terrorism against Indian Muslims.

Current Indian PM himself was involved in terrorist activities against Indian Muslims.

Indians supported terrorists against Nepal to overthrow the Royal Nepali Monarchy.

Recently Indians were involved in terrorists activities in Middle East but ran back because they were found unfit and were cleaning toilets.

I can say,

Few months back an Indian fraudia terrorist was strip searched in the US in front of her kids and thousands of other school children and people by US elite police, was later arrested and deported. She was an Indian diplomat...imagine if a diplomat and PM are like this then...
That's a pretty long list of complaints you got there, I hope you find some closure soon.

As far as the diplomat is concerned India brought her back from the US, unlike some other countries who didn't even get a fake apology to get a face saver.

That's a pretty long list of complaints you got there, I hope you find some closure soon.

As far as the diplomat is concerned India brought her back from the US, unlike some other countries who didn't even get a fake apology to get a face saver.

We don't give a flyin, dancin, jumpin, crouchin, twistin, fcuk about what an insignificant Indian claim. The US apologized Pakistan and that is heartburn for some.

We don't give a flyin, dancin, jumpin, crouchin, twistin, fcuk about what an insignificant Indian claim. The US apologized Pakistan and that is heartburn for some.
lol sure whatever makes you happy.

But your posts shows your heart burn...may I ask, if you by any chance is relative of that joker on ibn goswami.
you jumped in this thread because of your own heart burn and now you are blaming others of it. Go complain some more in UN or as an American write another petition for Obama to raise this pressing issue when he meets Modi next month.

you jumped in this thread because of your own heart burn and now you are blaming others of it. Go complain some more in UN or as an American write another petition for Obama to raise this pressing issue when he meets Modi next month.

I hold my right to express my opinion. I never forced Insignificant Indians to reply. They reply out of heart burn.

I can say,

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Still world accuse only Pakistan for all terror activities.... how smart we are?

:lol: :lol: Thats why country like USA issue apology while USA diplomat kill your civilian set free and allowed to go back home home

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Still world accuse only Pakistan for all terror activities.... how smart we are?

:lol: :lol: Thats why country like USA issue apology while USA diplomat kill your civilian set free and allowed to go back home home

No govt in the world has ever accuse Pakistan for terror activities except insignificant states like India and Afghanistan.

Yes US issue apology to Pakistan when it killed Pakistani soldiers in friendly fire. The US diplomat was allowed to go only after the family of the victim approved it.

Back
Top Bottom