What's new

Kashmir: 2 Freedom Fighters Killed in Budgam

The problem is radicalization... and too much pampering by POLITICAL CLASS...

I got chance to meet one Kashmiri man who was in my city for treatment of his son... when I asked him about insurgency in Kashmir and support to terrorists... he asked a question...

"Maan lo ki aap ki gali me ek goonda hai... aap uski shikayat police me karte ho... police kuch nahi karti... aap uski shikayat apne leaders se karte ho... wo kuch nahi karte... wo gunda apko jyaada satane lagta h kyonki aap uski SHIKAYAT kar rahe ho... Ek aam insaan ki tarah aap... ghar pariwar ki salamati k liye... chup ho jate ho... isme galti kiski h... agar us goonde ki lifestyle aur roub ko dekh kar... NASAMAJH BACCHE uski tarah ban na chahate he to galti kis ki h..."

I kept discussing this issue with him for almost four days... and I could still feel his pain of living in such volatile situation...

HIS WORDS---

who are those who are serving in J&K police and killing these terrorists?
who are those who are serving in J&K police and who are getting MARTYR while fighting these terrorists?
who are the INFORMERS who are working with SECURITY FORCES by putting their life in danger?
who are those whose girls are raped by these terrorists and NOBODY is there to LISTEN to them? (NIKAH and INSTANT TALAK)

Well, if the people there cannot teach their kids, they will have to learn it the hard way.

This is just useless talk what you highlighted.

If the shopkeepers, the shikara boatmen and everyone else earning directly from inter-state or tourism trade gang up together, Geelani, Mirwaiz and Yasin Malik can be easily lynched without even the need for police or army action.

The people there have to tighten their belts and learn from Punjab and Assam on how to deal with terrorists. If people are ready to kill, terrorists will fear them. Sure they will kill some folks; but how different is it now? They are anyway getting killed. Might as well show the terrorists that they don't fear anymore and instill a fear in them.

The Army will only be happy to doubly help the locals.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom