What's new

Karzai retracts 'Pakistan vs US' remarks

a puppet crys easily lol

DramaMasks.gif

President Karzai is now in his right mind....last lime he sounded like a drunk !! well done President Karzai :enjoy:

He realized soon that his statement gonna backfire so clarified his position.

“They only showed the first part when the president says Afghanistan will back Pakistan if there is a war.”

“Instead, the reference was to Afghanistan’s willingness to house refugees from Pakistan in case of any conflict, in the way that millions of Afghans are given refuge across the border in Pakistan’s northwestern frontier region.
Dunya News: Pakistan:-Karzai retracts 'Pakistan vs US' remarks...

This is what I mentioned when Pakistani posters were mocking Afghanistan - India strategic Partnership etc.....

He mentioned about Pakistani hospitality of having Afghanistan refugees, he will return the same hospitality if any refugee crisis occurs (god forbidden) during any war between Pakistan and USA etc. This is the help he was referring to, not the strategic depth type.

Samaztey nahi ho yaar

http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakist...f-attacked-us-india-karzai-2.html#post2214513

:P

How does it matter what Mr Karzai thinks about it....Does any one in Afganistan/India or Pakistan cares about him....I know that my indian friends may not agree to me ...but honestly India knows about Mr Karzai....and what is his potential...That is the reason GOI is inveting on the people of Afghanistan rather than Mr Karzai...

Plain simple, If US enters Pakistan (though it is not a possibility at the moment), will Afghanistan turn a blind eye and allow Pakistan to attack US bases in Afghanistan?

The same US which helped him and is still helping him to stay in power.

It was quite likely that he was misinterpreted. why he would want to support Pakistan against India or US..its good that he made correction.

“Instead, the reference was to Afghanistan’s willingness to house refugees from Pakistan in case of any conflict, in the way that millions of Afghans are given refuge across the border in Pakistan’s northwestern frontier region.

Dream on Afghanis. No Pakistani will ever seek refuge in Afghanistan or India. We saw that in South Waziristan and Swat operation Pakistani Pakhtuns would rather travel hundreds of miles to Karachi than a few miles to Afghanistan.

Afghanistan and India would be the last countries on earth we Pakistanis would ever seek refuge in.

lol what a wishy washy loser.

---------- Post added at 12:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 AM ----------

It was quite likely that he was misinterpreted. why he would want to support Pakistan against India or US..its good that he made correction.

He never backtracked on the India comment. :D

the man suffers from an extreme form of bipolar and multi-personality disorder......

a lot of people question his mental abilities and emotional sanity --- it's becoming more and more evident WHY

Actually he is a dumbass trying to impress Pakistanis by saying wonderful stuff about Pakistanis in Pakistani television. He thought only Pakistanis would watch that program, but once his masters U.S. found out what he said, they demanded an explanation from him.

Actually he is a dumbass trying to impress Pakistanis by saying wonderful stuff about Pakistanis in Pakistani television. He thought only Pakistanis would watch that program, but once his masters U.S. found out what he said, they demanded an explanation from him.

In other words, they took his 'class" - as we say it -.

Karzai has gone bonkers. I heard he is on some chemical mood stabilizer. Seems like it is not working

lol..I agree. I`ve read it in more than one sources (books) that he is on constant medication related to nervous system

Karzai really has now lost the plot he does not know if he is coming or going

Back
Top Bottom