What's new

Karrar UCAV

LMAO read my post again, you said first how can UAV have TH capability and then you say cruise missile and UAV are the same thing. either you're stupid or 2 people use your account, one of you is stupid either way.

karrar was never said to be a UCAV, it's design for suicide missions if you ask me, there seems to be a cruise missile version of it, one with the sharp nose, so if they can convert a UAV to cruise missile just like that then your theory about this not being able to have TH is BS don't you think? next time do not comment and make yourself look like a fool.

CM and UAV are in the same department - unmanned veichle; that's what I meant.

So after Karrar uses it's two missiles, it will turn into cruise missile? But does Karrar have any explosives on it's nose? If that's true Karrar needs a faster and better engine.

CM and UAV are in the same department - unmanned veichle; that's what I meant.

So after Karrar uses it's two missiles, it will turn into cruise missile? But does Karrar have any explosives on it's nose? If that's true Karrar needs a faster and better engine.

actually I take that part back, they put parachoots inside karrar, so why would they do that if they were going to use it once only. the cruise missile version of the karrar is rumoured to be this
800px-Zzzzzz.jpg

Back
Top Bottom