What's new

Karnataka corner!

oh,so you are my brahmin brother :kiss3:

Our community is said to have arrived from a place called Ahicchatra (posited to be somewhere in UP/Uttarakhand) to Banavasi in Karnataka sometime in 3-4th century AD. So, I'm your long lost Bhaiyya in many ways.:lol:

Our community is said to have arrived from a place called Ahicchatra (posited to be somewhere in UP/Uttarakhand) to Banavasi in Karnataka sometime in 3-4th century AD. So, I'm your long lost Bhaiyya in many ways.:lol:
time for you to return to your original ethnicity. :D
@Dillinger nad i are gonna make you fluent in bhojpuri :lol:

I asked out Indian girls before that. To no avail.

she was good looking and seemed into me.

I was like 'might as well grow a pair once in my life' and asked her out.

:lol: at your comment

Not bad not bad at all. Coconut and curry, should suit you mallu palate :lol:

I knew a Pakistani guy who went out with a Tongan girl, she was quite nice. But the fag cheated on her. Needless to say it didn't end well for the Pakistani guy! Got jumped by a bunch of of Tongans, her "cousins" apparently and the rest you can imagine. So you better be faithful to her!

I knew a Pakistani guy who went out with a Tongan girl, she was quite nice. But the fag cheated on her. Needless to say it didn't end well for the Pakistani guy! Got jumped by a bunch of of Tongans, her "cousins" apparently and the rest you can imagine. So you better be faithful to her!

That made for such a pleasant reading. Always makes me feel glad when cheats get their comeuppance.

well you can say the Pakistani guy got himself into an

"explosive' situation.

I'll show myself out.

Yeah, I might do a lot of stupid things, but that is not one of them. I have better class than that.

That made for such a pleasant reading. Always makes me feel glad when cheats get their comeuppance.

:cheers:

cheating_o_238053.jpg

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom