What's new

Karnataka corner!

What's a Pattar? It means a Stone in Hindi.:-)

Tamil Brahmin I think.

Quite a few of them in Palakkad district in kerala.

The tta sound is pronounced with the bending of the tongue. A more harsher T with an a at the end of it.

i come from kanyakumari,my maternal great grandmom is a menon and u can say my maternal roots r menonish but paternally a pattar.

Hmm. Maternal roots are what counts in a Nair, but paternal roots probably count more as a Brahmin.

Guess it's who you identify as most.

So you are a pattar - menon combination .... :P

yeah but only my ggrandmom is,rest are all not pattar,they are tirunelveli/kkumari vadamas.

having said that she was a stunningly goodlooking woman,2-3 cousins look like her and omg,too hot.

infact one uncle looks like her,even today young girls find him cute,

one menon woman is enough.

Tamil Brahmin I think.

Quite a few of them in Palakkad district in kerala.

The tta sound is pronounced with the bending of the tongue. A more harsher T with an a at the end of it.

Hmm. Maternal roots are what counts in a Nair, but paternal roots probably count more as a Brahmin.

Guess it's who you identify as most.

i know but i am married to a bengali now.

i feel,it is fine,i like all my identities and all the blood that runs in my veins.

I see you traitors have deserted the BIMARU corner. @arp2041 what the fug is this shyte, how can you let this happen under your watch.

lo jee,hero saab aagye,

chilla kyon raha hain,sunny deol?

yeah but only my ggrandmom is,rest are all not pattar,they are tirunelveli/kkumari vadamas.

having said that she was a stunningly goodlooking woman,2-3 cousins look like her and omg,too hot.

infact one uncle looks like her,even today young girls find him cute,

one menon woman is enough.

I disagree. Kerala needs more. Aesthetically speaking of course.

i see many menon women in communist/JNU circles,i hate to see them like that.idiots.

i knew a few not menons alone but kurup/nair etc etc.

@kurup long time no see. :P

How you are not banned yet.

I am here buddy .... mainly concentrating in India and south asian section .

I have reduced my trolling levels .....hence not banned yet .... :enjoy:

i see many menon women in communist/JNU circles,i hate to see them like that.idiots.

i knew a few not menons alone but kurup/nair etc etc.

Actually all these menon , kurup , nair , pillai all belong to the nair caste .

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom