What's new

Karnataka corner!

Indian Tamils need not have concerned themselves with Sri Lankan issues. But I guess that's easy for me to say.

Funny, because the posters where bantering around like us.

Did not discuss politics that much, even then only about their local politics.

Then you have random guys jump in and post pictures that said offensive stuff about Tamils.

You might disagree with them, but it was poor taste.

Which fool was it this time??? :angry:
Prashant Bhushan??

Do you mean Nair saab???...:devil:

@Ravi Nair
I just read it.....I cant believe that Kumar Vishwas could make such a ludicrous comment.

Kumar Vishwas is a comedian. He'll say things which are sure to tickle the audience. I haven't seen him make such remarks in serious discussions. They're all from his performances and need to be seen as attempts at humour. :)

Kumar Vishwas is a comedian. He'll say things which are sure to tickle the audience. I haven't seen him make such remarks in serious discussions. They're all from his performances and need to be seen as attempts at humour. :)
I am not sure I'll take his joke lightly this time.

It's funny, he is a Hindutva-Waadi and a feminist.

He expressed his views in Kerala Corner, and he said why it's always the Women that have to make compromises in marriage?

I haven't figured him out yet.
And his GF is catholic.
Interesting guy...:)

Yeah, that's what I think too. In terms of comedy, you must give more leeway. You have ethnic comedy in the West.

Indians get offended easily in terms of religion and their ethnicity, when they are one of the most racist people themselves.

I would have responded with comedy of my own.

If he is from delhi, that is the biggest joke in itself :lol:

That clip is actually from 2008. And I'm more disturbed by the raucous response given by the audience, indicating their wholesome approval to what he said. Kumar Vishwas was simply feeding them what they want to hear.

And his GF is catholic.
Interesting guy...:)

I still don't agree with his views,

Especially because R.S.S. and Communists have killed hundreds because of their politics in our state.

That clip is actually from 2008. And I'm more disturbed by the raucous response given by the audience, indicating their wholesome approval to what he said. Kumar Vishwas was simply feeding them what they want to hear.

My views exactly. And the recent incident with African Women mean, I think it is the Aam Admi, who are very xenophobic to blame.

AAP itself is populist, and subjected more to their prejudices.

Yeah, that's what I think too. In terms of comedy, you must give more leeway. You have ethnic comedy in the West.

Indians get offended easily in terms of religion and their ethnicity, when they are one of the most racist people themselves.

I would have responded with comedy of my own.

If he is from delhi, that is the biggest joke in itself :lol:

If he's going to contest against Rahul Gandhi at his own backyard, someone somewhere will make sure what he said in the past will come back to bite him.

It could also be a ploy to ensure competition yet easy victory for Rahul Gandhi, if AAP is hand-in-glove with Congress. Who knows what else has Kumar Vishwas said in the past in his attempts at humour. :-)

It's not the joke that worries me.

It's the thunderous applause he is getting.

I wonder, how many people there are laughing because they think it's funny, or because he is telling the truth?

Idu inna online bandilla. Nan cousin nodbittu chennag ide anta heltidlu. Blair Witch Project thara ide anta helidlu.
yes it is like blair witch project...its good...kannada films online ge ashtu baralla,adonde bejaaru....eeg bere cyber police kaata jasti pirated copy nu sigalla....

yes it is like blair witch project...its good...kannada films online ge ashtu baralla,adonde bejaaru....eeg bere cyber police kaata jasti pirated copy nu sigalla....

Howdaa? torrent downloadersnu hiditidaara atwa bari DVD shops ge raid madtidaara?

Howdaa? torrent downloadersnu hiditidaara atwa bari DVD shops ge raid madtidaara?
downloader na en illa,uploader ne hiditidaare ....ondu week hinde obba teenager na arrest madidrante ondu malayalam movie upload madidakke...

Back
Top Bottom