What's new

Karnataka corner!

Lolzzz.That was indeed funny.And the song that you had posted is playing on repeat mode inside my head.:)

But hey hold on....this is the first time I am visiting this thread.:blink:
I was under the impression that this thread was "kerala corner".....thats till I rechecked my alerts.
I am surprised....
So now I know we have 2 Indian regional threads in Pdf...how many more???:devil:

I was practically chanting it for an entire week! :lol:

This is the third regional thread I guess. There's a West Bengal Corner too where Bengalis & Bangladeshis indulge in full-on Bhalobashay.:kiss3:

I'm eagerly waiting for someone to start a Telangana Corner. Jai Andhra! :partay:

6-5=2 yar yar nodidri...
kannada-film-6-5=2_138563952220.jpg
Idu inna online bandilla. Nan cousin nodbittu chennag ide anta heltidlu. Blair Witch Project thara ide anta helidlu.

Whoa!!
Indischer said:
This is the third regional thread I guess. There's a West Bengal Corner too where Bengalis & Bangladeshis indulge in full-on Bhalobashay.:kiss3:
Saw it now ...Bangla corner.
Indischer said:
I'm eagerly waiting for someone to start a Telangana Corner. Jai Andhra! :partay:
And Seemandhra would follow.:lol:

There used to be a Tamil corner btw.

W
And Seemandhra would follow.:lol:

Too many southies in this forum if you ask me.

I am surprised....
why are south Indians very tech savvy??

Because we are a bunch of nerds and geeks.

I must be the exception to the rule because I suck at technology.

I think it is because more South Indians can afford to have computers, and more of them are pushed into the field.

Because we are a bunch of nerds and geeks.

I must be the exception to the rule because I suck at technology.

I think it is because more South Indians can afford to have computers, and more of them are pushed into the field.

I hope some north Indian reads this and splits and slices you thereafter :devil:

I am surprised....
why are south Indians very tech savvy??

No such thing, actually. I think South Indians love Pakistan more than North Indians.;)

I was very surprised to find so many Keralites though. I was expecting Punjabi/Jatt domination here from India.

@Ravi Nair Any reasons for the demise of Tamil corner? Are Tamils being marginalized on PDF? :partay:

@Ravi Nair Any reasons for the demise of Tamil corner? Are Tamils being marginalized on PDF? :partay:

Pakistani posters constantly coming in and posting Morbid pictures of Sri Lankan Civil war.

Constant trolling got to them.

No such thing, actually. I think South Indians love Pakistan more than North Indians.;)

I was very surprised to find so many Keralites though. I was expecting Punjabi/Jatt domination here from India.

I was actually surprised too. Most of them tend to be cool though (ahem except the few ones).

I think South indians are more ignorant of Pakistan and more concerned with inter state rivalry.

@Indischer @levina

Did you hear the joke the AAP politician made about Keralite nurses?

Ravi Nair said:
Did you hear the joke the AAP politician made about Keralite nurses?
Which fool was it this time??? :angry:
Prashant Bhushan??

Ravi Nair said:
I was actually surprised too. Most of them tend to be cool though (ahem except the few ones).
Do you mean Nair saab???...:devil:

@Ravi Nair
I just read it.....I cant believe that Kumar Vishwas could make such a ludicrous comment.

Pakistani posters constantly coming in and posting Morbid pictures of Sri Lankan Civil war.

Constant trolling got to them.

Indian Tamils need not have concerned themselves with Sri Lankan issues. But I guess that's easy for me to say.

Back
Top Bottom