What's new

Kargil’s military success was converted into political defeat: Musharraf

Your own Netas are on record for saying, ''another Kargil can not be ruled out''!!!.....for they know the Highway which apparently supplies to the troops based in Siachin can be choked any time by the PA.....i believe that's what General Musharaf was pointing to, when he said, we had you by the throat. !!

Unfortunately for Pakistan, that idea of choking was where they sold themselves a dummy. It was never the case that it was the only route, just that it was shorter than the other route from Himachal Pradesh & open for slightly longer. There never was a chance that supplies to Siachen could have been choked off.

Obviously fighting itself was the goal.......If you see them go on & on about it, they seem to behave as if it was some kind of a boxing match where the fighting is done for sport, with no strategic goals. Can't blame them, 16 years later, India remains well entrenched in Siachen. So they do a Ghalib:

"hum ko maaloom hai jannat ki haqeeqat lekin
dil ke Khush rakhney ko Ghalib ye Khayaal achhaa hai"
Sir, I know what you are saying. And isn't is just obvious. Here we have a nation whose entire existence is based on a rationale "Not India" and measure of victory in any war is "Still locatable on map". And then we have a Army General of this country who initially said that PA was not involved in the fiasco, they where just Mujaheddin/Irregulars. Now he dose a, Tokyo drift shamming, 360 and states PA had got India by it's throat !! I just want to see @MastanKhan wiggle his way out.
Did I mention they describe it as VICTORY. [And I though if you are first on the Seize Fire negotiation table, you might as well accept defeat. ]

The truth of the matter is that Indian military establishment was caught with their hand in the cookie jar, and with their pants down. I digress. The snow capped mountain peaks were stained with Indian jawans blood post laser guided bombs and bofors.

:lol:

Still have Siachen......:lol:. No amount of hot air will change that.

Sir, I know what you are saying. And isn't is just obvious. Here we have a nation whose entire existence is based on a rationale "Not India" and measure of victory in any war is "Still locatable on map". And then we have a Army General of this country who initially said that PA was not involved in the fiasco, they where just Mujaheddin/Irregulars. Now he dose a, Tokyo drift shamming, 360 and states PA had got India by it's throat !! I just want to see @MastanKhan wiggle his way out.
Did I mention they describe it as VICTORY. [And I though if you are first on the Seize Fire negotiation table, you might as well accept defeat. ]

Obvious to them, not to you or I. They use their own version of Groucho Marx's comment (Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others):

Those are our reasons (for the war, etc, etc....) and if you don't like them....well, we have others....:D

Indian army at Siachin So much for Military Success :lol:

IMG-20150518-WA0005.jpg

Mush:Pakistan lost 1000 sq km territory in Siachin

Kargil was a failed copy cat attempt which India did in Siachin.....Fortunately India succeeded silently and unfortunately Pakistan got its rear kicked loudly so the whole world can hear it....

Last time I heard was that Pakistan lost Kargil....Now why is Mush making it a big issue...I should say not Pakistan actually Mush lost Kargil....

The Mujahadeen were sitting on the peaks gunning down the Indian jawans. The blood of the Indian jawans rolling down the mountain sides could be seen by the Indian generals from their base camps. So much carnage and attrition. As the Indian jawans were being lit up by lmg fire they were littered on the bottom of the peaks with bullet wounds and broken legs, while boulders and rocks were crashing down upon them. It was an utter massacre. The Mujahedeen also felt pity for the Indian jawans, and started to execute them out of mercy, while others gave them a chance to trek back to their base camps.

The Indian generals had never felt this kind of fear. It was an utter massacre that the upper echelon of the Indian military establishment never wanted to face again. Even with the assistance of the Israelis and receiving laser guided bombs, the IA jawans were massacred and the whole debacle could be surmised as a turkey shoot for the Mujahadeen and NLI forces.

We pray that the Indians never face such an onslaught and such brutality ever again.
Did you know that , Same NLI and Mujahaddin was BURN Alive by Mirage 2000 and they are now in Hell?

What about Tiger Peak , despite sitting on top you lost important peak and started running here and their?

Hi,

What a stupid post---you are totally clueless to what Pakistan military achieved----. Gen Musharraf screwed in man ways----but Kargil was not one of them---.

I don't accept it is because I know what it is----.

And don't listen to the B S that Musharraf haters spread about Kargil.
Hi,

Maybe we didn't lose, maybe all wasn't lost. But as far as i understand our purpose was to crush the Indians and make them give a pitiful defeat as a revenge for 71. But somebody must have made a mistake as we all know PAF did not take a part in the conflict (for whatever reasons). Whilst my soldiers were becoming minced meat by Israeli made PGMs. All in all we didn't win didn't lose but made a wasterful effort all in vain....

Now please enlighten me....

Did you know that , Same NLI and Mujahaddin was BURN Alive by Mirage 2000 and they are now in Hell?

What about Tiger Peak , despite sitting on top you lost important peak and started running here and their?
We know what ISRAELIS did and we'll keep that in mind...

Too bad the Indian dogs could never touch Pakistan after Kargil.

Even after the Indian jawans were gutted in Kargil, they tried to amass their forces on the border in 2002.

You Indians your very self know that Pakistan owned you after Kargil as well. :lol:

Such stories of victory can only be appreciated in the Indian public, even though at the end of the day, the Indians withdrew. :lol:
lol self denial dreamer ..... you know how much you beg US to save yourself from another BD ....lol

We have seen how your Super Duper Commandos Force killed in Siachen .... and now PAK begging India to withdrew from Siachen lol

Even after the Indian jawans were gutted in Kargil, they tried to amass their forces on the border in 2002.

You Indians your very self know that Pakistan owned you after Kargil as well. :lol:

Such stories of victory can only be appreciated in the Indian public, even though at the end of the day, the Indians withdrew. :lol:
@Emmie I wonder if you would ban this idiot or not.

Hi,

Maybe we didn't lose, maybe all wasn't lost. But as far as i understand our purpose was to crush the Indians and make them give a pitiful defeat as a revenge for 71. But somebody must have made a mistake as we all know PAF did not take a part in the conflict (for whatever reasons). Whilst my soldiers were becoming minced meat by Israeli made PGMs. All in all we didn't win didn't lose but made a wasterful effort all in vain....

The bold part,
we didn't win didn't lose but made a wasterful effort. :omghaha:

Hi,

lol in 1971 also forces form MARS came and did to PAK. isn;t so...... Mirages bombed PAK soldiers burned alive ,
Israeli prov ided bullets.

PAF if ever flew they will wiped out in a day , they know , thats why they didn't came. The purpose was to get Siachen and your GEn was so afraid to get killed they start living China during that days. ,

You came you lost and get killed in large numbers , PA buried Report citing National security, they can't tell PAK people how many are killed

lol in 1971 also forces form MARS came and did to PAK. isn;t so...... Mirages bombed PAK soldiers burned alive ,
Israeli prov ided bullets.

PAF if ever flew they will wiped out in a day , they know , thats why they didn't came. The purpose was to get Siachen and your GEn was so afraid to get killed they start living China during that days. ,

You came you lost and get killed in large numbers , PA buried Report citing National security, they can't tell PAK people how many are killed
bombed with what? indian made toilets? nope they were israeli laser guided bombs...

And after the Indian jawans desecrated our Pak mountains with their blood, point 5353 is still with PA.
The point 5353 is over looked by Pt4660 aka tiger hill . The point 5353 is surrounded by High Peaks from 3 sides ,,, can be taken out any time but ...it left because of it has disadvantages .

Sitting on top suits more then bottom, The same reason India didn't gone of Siachen Bottom and decided to sit on top because of adv.

Terrorist acts are avenged by terrorist acts you should know that don't you ?

Back
Top Bottom