41-640x424.jpg

Another peak captured
img_365i.jpg

Which MG is this ... any idea ?
52468946.jpg

kargilwar_shellingindianbarracks4_June1999.jpg

Pak artillery strikes Indian Army barracks. 4 June 1999

kargil1999_shelling.jpg

Indian supply road comes under Pakistani shelling. The capture of different strategic Indian posts had cut off road to Siachen glacier.

kargil_indiantvtransmitter1jun1999.jpg

smoke rises from Indian Doordarshan television relay center in Kargil after getting hit by Pakistani Artillery shelling. 1 June 1999

kargil15.jpg

Captured and abandoned weapons of Indian Army at display.

Colonel VN Thapar and wife sit by the photo of their son, Lt. Vijayant, who was killed in the Kargil war.
071609060033heroes%20%2811%29.jpg

SK Nayyar, father of Kargil martyr Anuj Nayyar at his home in New Delhi. Anuj was awarded the Mahavir Chakra, India's second highest gallantry award.
071609060033heroes%20%2810%29.jpg

Mohammad Arif, an Indian soldier who returned home after the war, in a procession with fellow villagers from Mundali, in Meerut, Uttar Pradesh.
071609060033heroes%20%289%29.jpg

Grenadier Yogendra Singh Yadav, an Indian Army soldier instrumental in capturing the strategic Tiger Hill during the Kargil War, has been provided with a plot of land in Lajpat Nagar Colony of Ghaziadbad by the Uttar Pradesh Government. He was awarded the Param Vir Chakra - the country's highest gallantry award. Here, he is with his wife and son.
071609060033heroes%20%2813%29.jpg

I believe there was a second party involved ... or you just want to see your own side of the story.

geyrhnjdks.png
Actually you came late........
But as you are here then.......
Kargil adventure was four-man show: general - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

Hamid Gul: Pakistani general nails Musharraf's Kargil conflict lies | Daily Mail Online

A Pakistani General's Memoir Has Rekindled Controversy About Musharraf's Kargil War

Yep I know your story too.
You are the same country which surrendered in front of us and we again told you what your status is.

Actually you came late........
But as you are here then.......
Kargil adventure was four-man show: general - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

Hamid Gul: Pakistani general nails Musharraf's Kargil conflict lies | Daily Mail Online

A Pakistani General's Memoir Has Rekindled Controversy About Musharraf's Kargil War

Yep I know your story too.
You are the same country which surrendered in front of us and we did again in kargil.
@wowler @Windjammer it's a picture thread. Keep yourself limited to posting pictures please.

Back
Top Bottom