What's new

Kargil Vijay Diwas - 23rd anniversary

Is there ANY evidence to confirm that it was the 2nd largest use of artillery shells after ww2?............. :azn:........or is this more indian propaganda from..........:azn::

I do not have proof to show here but I had read an article from very reliable mainstream Indian news paper saying this that this was the second largest artillery shell usage after 2nd world war.... Now maybe Russia Ukraine war if has exceeded that then I do not know

India won this war because they managed to take 2 peaks back during the conflict, and another 2 afterwards, despite operation Vijay was to take back all peaks and to kick the Pakistan army out of the indian territory.

4/8 still remain in pak control. Very welll done

I do not have proof to show here but I had read an article from very reliable mainstream Indian news paper saying this that this was the second largest artillery shell usage after 2nd world war.... Now maybe Russia Ukraine war if has exceeded that then I do not know

Which means you have NO proof and are making it up........... :lol:.........if you read it from an indian article then it is DEFINITELY FAKE because..........:lol::

Back
Top Bottom