What's new

Kargil ghosts still stalk India’s military

We should have attempted with more kargils until now.

Unlike as believed,even still today we are far more stronger than India and only under a war we can bring them on table for kashmir.

Believe me few sorties over delhi and mumbai will force them to surrender kashmir to us.

Aapke moonh mein ghee shakkar :D:

Unlike as believed,even still today we are far more stronger than India and only under a war we can bring them on table for kashmir.

Believe me few sorties over delhi and mumbai will force them to surrender kashmir to us.
so who and why stopped you doing the same :azn: :devil:

if wishes were horses, beggars would ride them.

The Indian public wanted to be assured of 'victory,' and every effort was made to provide that assurance. Kargil was disastrous for Pakistan in worldwide political terms, and was an important public relations coup for the Indian government, both internally (in the run-up to the election), and internationally. But militarily it was a shambles for India whose brave but ill-prepared soldiers suffered gravely and would have sustained even heavier casualties had the conflict continued. The prime minister of Pakistan was ordered by the president of the United States to withdraw his troops from a successful military operation and this was done in time to save the Vajpayee government from the wave of criticism that would have swamped it had the confrontation not been stopped

War Drums are Beating
Fanaticism does not pay, both sides need to talk to resolve the Kashmir conflict
Brian Cloughley

If NS would not have begged for US intervention, the P0K and GB would have been part of India.

so who and why stopped you doing the same :azn: :devil:
main?bhai jaan main to aadha pagal hoon,agar mere hath main hota to ya abhi tum log na hotey ya pir hum.

anyway though i believe someone like me will one day take control of Pakistan.

Mujhe to is baat parr bhi hansi athi hai k aik pakistani indian ki akarr kaise bardasht kr leta hai warning to bhot door ki bat hai

War Drums are Beating
Fanaticism does not pay, both sides need to talk to resolve the Kashmir conflict
Brian Cloughley
question is can you force owr nation on "resolving Kashmir issue" as your nation wants it to be :azn: :sarcastic:

This time it won't be just another Kargil...

I believe you being a defense professional would have some ideas regarding how this won't be "another kargil". Please elaborate on your post and explain in your personal capacity how will the Indian response differ from that of Kargil? Assuming we confine our discussion to a conventional war, I believe nothing has changed except India is on better terms with West and our internal indicators like stability and economy are stronger as well. As for Pakistan I wouldn't comment as you would know the ground condition of your economy better.

Is this a fantasy or a serious thought from your head? Do you believe Indian air defense and IAF would be sleeping en masse? Surrender Kashmir - Not unless you kill all 1.2 Billion of us.

main?bhai jaan main to aadha pagal hoon,agar mere hath main hota to ya abhi tum log na hotey ya pir hum.

anyway though i believe someone like me will one day take control of Pakistan.

Mujhe to is baat parr bhi hansi athi hai k aik pakistani indian ki akarr kaise bardasht kr leta hai warning to bhot door ki bat hai
janab yahi faraq hai pakistanio aur hindustanio me hum beshak short dark aur gareeb hain per hum log himmat aur befkoofi me faraq kerna jante hain :sarcastic:

Back
Top Bottom