What's new

Karachi's tallest building inaugurated - Ocean Mall and Tower

Cyberian

BANNED
Reaction score
Ocean Mall and Tower inaugurated
Tuesday, June 04, 2013

KARACHI: The tallest building in Karachi, the Ocean Mall and Tower was inaugurated in Karachi on Saturday for the people who love to go on a shopping spree to other countries.

Sheikh Abdul Qadir Al-Shaibi, Mutawalli-e-Ka’bah also attended the inauguration. The mall consists of four flours with local and international renowned brands outlets from fashion to food and high street brands to luxurious collections. Its parking area has also spread over four floors.

A large number of people from every walk of life and dignitaries visited there and expressed the hope that the mall would restore the image of Karachi. It has opened the doors to luxurious shopping experience, the first of its kind shopping centre in the city especially designed to offer a unique and glamorous experience not available elsewhere throughout the country. staff report

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

If i am not wrong than its not only tallest in Karachi but tallest in Pakistan, secondly i was there two weeks back and apart from cinema every floor was under construction i fail to understand how could they wrap up work so fast :P

If i am not wrong than its not only tallest in Karachi but tallest in Pakistan, secondly i was there two weeks back and apart from cinema every floor was under construction i fail to understand how could they wrap up work so fast :P
Is that the one which is just besides KPT underpass?

Cool.

Go the arab way by building tall buildings instead of investing in security, law and order situation, power crisis, other projects which would be good for the people of Karachi.

Anyway, good job.

Cool.

Go the arab way by building tall buildings instead of investing in security, law and order situation, power crisis, other projects which would be good for the people of Karachi.

Anyway, good job.
Dude haven't you seen the law boom? In summers the roads are crowded with Lawn ads and one can't even find a parking outside the lawn exhibitions. In Karachi people have money to spend (in fact a lot of money to spend if we consider DHA,Clifton,Maleer and Gulshan). Its normal that the shopping industry would boom. Even in Dolmen, you wont get parking at the weekends. Two industries are the most successful ones in karachi. Restaurants and Shopping Malls.

THATS AWESOME..........i congratulate every brother on this auspicious occasion :pakistan:

some pics would do a good job :)

Karachi%20-%20Oceans%20Tower%20-%20Construction%20Pix%20-%20AUG%202012%20-%2001.jpg

Wow i remember hearing about this a year ago

Back
Top Bottom