What's new

Karachi's Bun Kebabs

Best Bun Kababs , cafeteria of my UNI .. Though ull find pretty good in SADR also.. Apart from this , nothing matches the taste of Etton Garlic Mayos role or the SAFA role , Plus the behari kababs of Buns Road and Zahids Nehary and who can forget the speciality of this city which is Biryaaaani ..! Mouth watering food variety in this part of Pakistan ..!
I havent been to lahore yet but miss those Phajay de Payas and Patoras of Food street ..Awesome food there as well ..!

mouth-watering !!!:toast_sign:

i am a big fan of shwarmas too...have had some laced with thick mayonnaise....bad for heart but phenomenal!
and halal chicken kicks jhatka chicken in the posterior!

i am a big fan of shwarmas too...have had some laced with thick mayonnaise....bad for heart but phenomenal!
and halal chicken kicks jhatka chicken in the posterior!

I guess Shawarmas are Middle Eastern in origin. Maybe Pakistani folks can tell us if we get good shawarmas in Pakistan.

I guess Shawarmas are Middle Eastern in origin. Maybe Pakistani folks can tell us if we get good shawarmas in Pakistan.

there is a big difference between our shwarmas and the mid-eastern ones...the mid-eastern ones have a lot of raddish and other fillings..ours just have meat and mayo...
i have had both...find the indian ones better...

I dont know about other cities But you can get a very tasty shawarma in Islamabad and my city Peshawar too.

dont forget to have some famous Peshawari kebabs and above all Tikka Karahi

I dont know about other cities But you can get a very tasty shawarma in Islamabad and my city Peshawar too.

i have had some good peshawari kebabs in delhi too...you had kakori kebabs?
the ones i had they melt when you touch them...!

i have had some good peshawari kebabs in delhi too...you had kakori kebabs?
the ones i had they melt when you touch them...!

No we dont have kakori kebabs. What these are made of?

But chapal kebabs are the speciality here besides other mutton, beaf stuff its great.

There is famouse place which is frequented by many from all parts of the country when they come to Peshawar.

No we dont have kakori kebabs. What these are made of?

But chapal kebabs are the speciality here besides other mutton, beaf stuff its great.

There is famouse place which is frequented by many from all parts of the country when they come to Peshawar.

Kakori kebabs are made of mincemeat similar to kind of keema. Extremely soft.

They are named after Kakori, a place in the erstwhile Awadh region and now in UP.

Have you been to Dara-e-Adam Khel ?, i think a part from Arms it is famous for its Chapli Kababs .
Last time i visited Peshawar , i stoped my car near a khoka just a mile after Atock Bridge , that place had some awesome Chapli Kababs ..!
And nothing matches the taste of Karahi of Namak Mundi .

Talking about Karhai there is hugely famous place in quetta as well known as Mir Afzal Karahi .. Do taste that one , if you ever get to visit Quetta ..! Youl praise me ..!

I dont know , but things keep on proping out of my memory and i cant stop my self ,,,!!!
Has someone been to the famous Miaan Ji Hotel near Khariaan Cant which is also renowned for its DAAL . Use to see alot of guys from MCJ there ..! ah beautiful times those were ..!

My apologies to everybody for my off-topic posts, even though they were in reply to other posts. Lets stick to the topic-My fav one, FOOD!

What is that? This guy was some Mayan or Aztec king right? Pray tell me more...

Montezuma's revenge = traveler's diarrhea.

Americans use the term because people travelling to Mexico often get diarrhea, but it also happens to people travelling to any developing country.

Yes we can. depends on areas of both the counrties from where the people are compared.

Leaving aside extremely divergent cases like Pathans v/s Tamils, I think if you took an average person from Lahore/Karachi or Delhi/Mumbai, it would be hard to tell them apart. At least I can't tell the difference, although I have met both Indians and Pakistanis who claim they can tell just by looking.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom