What's new

Karachi's AMAZINGLY CHEAP Clothes Market

dexter

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

Karachi is filled with bustling markets and bazaars selling all items available in Pakistan, from clothes and jewellery, to street food.

Wow, I wish to visit. Could pick up many small gifts at fraction of western prices.

I do wonder why the city does not use its beaches and promote itself as a beach destination, it could use the Dubai template.

Wow, I wish to visit. Could pick up many small gifts at fraction of western prices.

I do wonder why the city does not use its beaches and promote itself as a beach destination, it could use the Dubai template.

Because the conservatives might see a woman and as we all know, once a conservative sees a woman... His actions are no longer his fault.

Because it's a very industrialized city with aging roads, and infrastructure. You cannot market a heavily industrialized, polluted, aging infrastructure, concrete slab city as an exotic beach tourist destination.

Because it's a very industrialized city with aging roads, and infrastructure. You cannot market a heavily industrialized, polluted, aging infrastructure, concrete slab city as an exotic beach tourist destination.

Yes I did not think of that, but definitely they could redevelop one part of the beach front and have at least one smart/fashionable beach district. That would be a huge draw for both Pakistani tourist from other city and internationally.

Back
Top Bottom