What's new

Karachi's affluent women bring Islam into their lives and lifestyles (NYT)

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/getting-away-with-murder-in-pakistan.440350/

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/dilemma-of-the-pakistani-legal-system.451173/
This topic has been discussed in the past

@AUz Let's not get on anyone's bad side. We are Pakistani's. All us of.

No matter if you're a burger or a fry. :partay: (or a nugget :P).

If @Zibago doesn't agree with you or me, then let's have a civil & humble conversation. No need to degrade each other.
:cheers:

P.S> I do agree with you but I just put my thoughts into much more amenable words (so as to not attract trolls & not hurt friends & fellow countrymen/women) :D
Arey munna i am a he not a she
Sheikh Asim Jabbar:D

Whats wrong with death penalty for blasphemy?
You need to know it yourself when the state encourages it we have things like Joseph Colony and Radhey Kishan

These 2 incidents were blown out of proportion not because there is something wrong with the laws but the people themselves. Increase the literacy rates & implement proper Islamic knowledge in the public domain and no one will lift a finger against another sec/ethnicity.

Oh but we can blame Hudud laws instead right? And whose backing the people crying "ban the death penalty/blasphemy laws" ever wondered?

If you want to destroy a nation, then leave no stone unturned. Hope you get the point. ;)

Whats wrong with Qisas and Diyat law?
Remember Sharukh Jatoi and Raymond Davis?
Conviction for murder fell after we implemented it only 3-4 countries in world Have blood money law and its abused in all of these countries its a loop hole for rich to escape justice

Again, in both of the above cases, it's the corruption in Pakistan which is the problem. Not age old & time tested Islamic laws.

If
we remove the Hudud laws, what next? You don't see the bigger game plan. In 10 years, there will be a voice against other Islamic laws & 25 years down the rabbit hole, zina will be commited on the streets and it'll be permissible.

I didn't want to take my last example to such an extreme but this is just one version of the future if we let the flood gates open. Don't blame the laws, blame the system.

Isn't make up in itself considered Haram, so how can there be halal make up?

Lol no, make up isn't haram. Infact, girls are encouraged to beautify themselves for their husbands and husbands are encouraged to be their best to their wives (even in bed ;) )

This to me seems like has very little to do with Islam and more to do with a brilliant marketing tactic!

It is. But not in Pakistan so to speak...everything in Pakistan is halal anyways. Even mango juices now have halal certification now :lol:

But in Western world, it's a great marketing tactic to get money out of Muslim consumers. Just take Nike's Pro hijab as an example :D

These 2 incidents were blown out of proportion not because there is something wrong with the laws but the people themselves. Increase the literacy rates & implement proper Islamic knowledge in the public domain and no one will lift a finger against another sec/ethnicity.

Oh but we can blame Hudud laws instead right? And whose backing the people crying "ban the death penalty/blasphemy laws" ever wondered?

If you want to destroy a nation, then leave no stone unturned. Hope you get the point. ;)

Again, in both of the above cases, it's the corruption in Pakistan which is the problem. Not age old & time tested Islamic laws.

If
we remove the Hudud laws, what next? You don't see the bigger game plan. In 10 years, there will be a voice against other Islamic laws & 25 years down the rabbit hole, zina will be commited on the streets and it'll be permissible.

I didn't want to take my last example to such an extreme but this is just one version of the future if we let the flood gates open. Don't blame the laws, blame the system.

If a loop hole exist for rich people to escape murder conviction should i not campaign for closure of it as a patriotic Pakistani?
IF its so great why so few Muslim countries have it maybe just maybe it actually is a law that is easy to abuse and unjust to the poor
http://nation.com.pk/columns/11-Nov-2016/misuse-of-the-qisas-and-diyat-laws

I see...

Well, your 1st thread got only a couple of responses while in your 2nd one, @!eon basically reiterated what I said above & @Zarvan too said the same thing.

Trust me, I don't see how the laws are to be blamed? Have you read, discussed & analyzed Islamic history?

Everything that we can discuss & it's solution has already been discussed & it's solution implemented throughout Islamic History.

For example, you think the encirclement of the M.E., Pakistan, Iran, Afghanistan & African & S.E Asian Muslim countries is bad? Look at how the Mongols crushed one Muslim superpower of their time after another until their hold by the meager Mamluks.

Things will change but not by changing/blaming the laws, we will have to cleanup the system itself & not the laws themselves.

Present any further case against the Hudud laws (evidence, quotations, estimations, scholarly views) and we will talk. It'll be wrong to keep bashing a dead donkey further. :enjoy:

Arey munna i am a he not a she
Sheikh Asim Jabbar:D

When did I say you were a "She" @AUz mentioned that your were a "she" not me.

When did I become a "Munna" :o: Am I that young?

^Is that your name or my nickname on PDF? :P

Lol no, make up isn't haram. Infact, girls are encouraged to beautify themselves for their husbands and husbands are encouraged to be their best to their wives (even in bed ;) )

It is. But not in Pakistan so to speak...everything in Pakistan is halal anyways. Even mango juices now have halal certification now :lol:

But in Western world, it's a great marketing tactic to get money out of Muslim consumers. Just take Nike's Pro hijab as an example :D

I don't know, wikiislam says otherwise.

https://wikiislam.net/wiki/Qur'an,_Hadith_and_Scholars:Beauty_and_Makeup

What's wrong with the death penalty for blasphemy? If I may ask.
Because firstly Quran no where tells us to kill those who commit blasphemy and neither Prophet did that ever because if this was the case than he wouldn't have spared a whole city nor that woman who use to threw trash at him with laws like this you're only pushing people away from Islam. Prophet came with the message of Islam and Islam teaches us peace, love, patience etc etc and because of laws like this you see criminals like mumtaz qadri.

Forgot to add how people abuse this law for personal enmities.
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/beleaguered-blasphemy-victim-suffers-more-bail-delay.483352/

If a loop hole exist for rich people to escape murder conviction should i not campaign for closure of it as a patriotic Pakistani?
IF its so great why so few Muslim countries have it maybe just maybe it actually is a law that is easy to abuse and unjust to the poor

Sure, I 100% support you in your campaign if your not going to alienate the Hudud Laws. If loopholes exist then it's within the system (not the laws), proper justice should be served.

I don't think the Hudud laws are being implemented properly either. It should be $ millions of reparations for any man, women, child, elderly killed but is that the case?

On another note, ever heard of bail believe it or not, it's a system closely
mirroring Islamic laws itself that is being used around the Western World today too.

I support Molana Ghamdi,s position on it unless you can prove it was accidental no blood money loop hole

LMAOOOOO!!!!!!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

WikiIslam is specifically an anti-Muslim hate website that calls for "solution to the Muslim problem" and has it's entire focus on Islam bashing, hatred of Muslims, and what not.

The same site also says that Muslims are encouraged to have sex with children. I'm sure you believe that too :lol:

If you are not trolling: Then stop reading websites like these or you'd only make a fool out of yourself.

If you are trolling, well sorry to bust your effort but everybody now knows the reality of "wiki Islam" that you so love to quote..

Because firstly Quran no where tells us to kill those who commit blasphemy and neither Prophet did that ever because if this was the case than he wouldn't have spared a whole city nor that woman who use to threw trash at him with laws like this you're only pushing people away from Islam. Prophet came with the message of Islam and Islam teaches us peace, love, patience etc etc and because of laws like this you see criminals like mumtaz qadri.

Your examples of Mumtaz Qadri & the woman who threw trash are contradictory though I get the message.

Qadri was a corrupt politician while that woman only infringed upon the right of the Prophet SAW and was forgiven by him to show compulsion as another source for us Muslims. These 2 examples are not compatible.

Plus, Qadri is a regional & cultural phenomenon, please don't paint him in Islamic light, though his followers & opponents will.

When religion is a scapegoat & no one there to defend it, who else will not use it? ;)

Sure, I 100% support you in your campaign if your not going to alienate the Hudud Laws. If loopholes exist then it's within the system (not the laws), proper justice should be served.

I don't think the Hudud laws are being implemented properly either. It should be $ millions of reparations for any man, women, child, elderly killed but is that the case?

On another note, ever heard of bail believe it or not, it's a system closely
mirroring Islamic laws itself that is being used around the Western World today too.
Musharaf took the teeth out of the Hudod laws now i dont think you can go back to Zia era implementation

Bail is different from blood money mister :-)

LMAOOOOO!!!!!!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

WikiIslam is specifically an anti-Muslim hate website that calls for "solution to the Muslim problem" and has it's entire focus on Islam bashing, hatred of Muslims, and what not.

The same site also says that Muslims are encouraged to have sex with children. I'm sure you believe that too :lol:

If you are not trolling: Then stop reading websites like these or you'd only make a fool out of yourself.

If you are trolling, well sorry to bust your effort but everybody now knows the reality of "wiki Islam" that you so love to quote..

As I said, it was genuine curiosity. I will look for reference elsewhere.

@Roybot you gotta be someone to not notice the anti-Islamic voice on WikiIslam. Is that your source most of the time when discussing religion? :o:....o_O

I support Molana Ghamdi,s position on it unless you can prove it was accidental no blood money loop hole

Link plz. So that I can analyze it too.

Musharaf took the teeth out of the Hudod laws now t

I don't know what you're referring to, please elaborate.

@Roybot

Consult https://www.al-islam.org/ & https://islamqa.info/en/ for future info on Islam & it's topic branches.

Back
Top Bottom