What's new

Karachi won't be brought to halt, says Additional IG

WishLivePak

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
PTI shutdown call: Violent protestors will be taken to task, says Additional IG Karachi – The Express Tribune

A day before Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf’s (PTI) planned city-wide protest, Additional IG Karachi Ghulam Qadir Thebo said that protesters will be provided foolproof security but violent protesters will be taken to task, Express News reported on Thursday.

Thebo said cases will be registered against those who try to forcefully shut down businesses.

According to police sources, PTI will hold protests at Numaish Chowrangi, Nursery, Sea View, on Shahra-e-Faisal, and in Clifton, Gulshan-e-Iqbal and Nazimabad.

PTI volunteers have distributed flyers trying to convince shopkeepers and businesses to voluntarily keep their businesses closed on December 12.

-----

If I'm not wrong, Karachi is a big city and isn't limited to the mentioned few areas. Correct me otherwise. Thus, "parts" of Karachi will be brought to halt.

Assuming that, this means it's just an ordinary MQM-like protest, limited in scope. Unless PTI gave police wrong information.

Finally, if PTI cannot shut down entire Karachi, how will they shut down Pakistan?

Here is approximate areas to be shut down.

Doesn't look entire Karachi to me.
Untitled.png

where was this brave IG when MQM block karachi on weekly bases

You are spot on MQM has been shutting down Karachi for years whenever they called in to strike, paralyzing the business metropolis, This IG is tallking through his arse, he couldn't prevent MQM shutting down the city, If the police really had the capacity to prevent the shutdown they would have done it long time ago.

You are spot on MQM has been shutting down Karachi for years whenever they called in to strike, paralyzing the business metropolis, This IG is tallking through his arse, he couldn't prevent MQM shutting down the city, If the police really had the capacity to prevent the shutdown they would have done it long time ago.

LOL @ police in Karachi claiming that they have any control at all of the law and order situation.

Back
Top Bottom