Karachi Violence

batmannow

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United States
Dear pakistanis!
Sorry to remind you, its time for your help with your
Ideas & views to clean karachi from (bhatta) & street crimes!
People of karachi & karachi police are under attack from the thugs, so plz its time for your help, do it with positive mind, & make yourself above race & religion, & above your political affilations.
Small traders, biggest bussiness tycons, students, teachers, even lawyers , policemens evry one is suffering, so plz bring in some good suggestions, how to improve our police & safty of our common peoples
Let's fight togather?
Thanks

its not only karachi, its a cancer spread all across our country, people in power (politicians, law enforcement, government) all take advantage of their position.

its not only karachi, its a cancer spread all across our country, people in power (politicians, law enforcement, government) all take advantage of their position.

Dear baqai; sir!
Thanks for your reply,
Well dear, you are 100% right about the subject, but what we can do about it?
Give some input,meaning plz give some sugesstions, do we need increase the number of police & securityforces or we amend our law,or give special equipments to detact criminals, what else!
Hope you get my point.

mustafa kemal tried to clean the police by appointing educated guys to the high posts, and installing CCTVs but police has went against such movies.

we need to

1) appoint the officers based on education and merit
2) proper cop tests before being made cops
3) increase cop salaries
4) free insurances to the cops
5) good weapons
6) no pressure from the terrorists
7) proper safety to minimise their life risks
8) affiliate city government with police department
9) make rule of law equal for both citizens and law enforcement and mandatory for cops to follow
10) the appointment shuld not be based on punjab domicile, true karachiites need to serve their city
11) need to restrict the immigration and movement, the people moving in the city need to have permit and their background should be checked for any criminal record

Police doesn't and can't do anything. We need a military co op in Karachi to make sure these thugs are gone.

to make karachi another balochistan or FATA?

Dear pakistanis!
Sorry to remind you, its time for your help with your
Ideas & views to clean karachi from (bhatta) & street crimes!
People of karachi & karachi police are under attack from the thugs, so plz its time for your help, do it with positive mind, & make yourself above race & religion, & above your political affilations.
Small traders, biggest bussiness tycons, students, teachers, even lawyers , policemens evry one is suffering, so plz bring in some good suggestions, how to improve our police & safty of our common peoples
Let's fight togather?
Thanks
"...karachi police are under attack from the thugs" oximoronic much?

mustafa kemal tried to clean the police by appointing educated guys to the high posts, and installing CCTVs but police has went against such movies.

we need to

1) appoint the officers based on education and merit
2) proper cop tests before being made cops
3) increase cop salaries
4) free insurances to the cops
5) good weapons
6) no pressure from the terrorists
7) proper safety to minimise their life risks
8) affiliate city government with police department
9) make rule of law equal for both citizens and law enforcement and mandatory for cops to follow
10) the appointment shuld not be based on punjab domicile, true karachiites need to serve their city
11) need to restrict the immigration and movement, the peoplemoving in the city need to have permit and their background should be checked for any criminal record

Exactly what i was thinking...
why is OP such a police fanboy?

Sorry but until police is under the influence of politics it can't work effectively..

the city has become a crime , drug ,terrorism capital of the world .. we need more taliban and alqaida presence to finish any civility left in the city and bring it closer to their twin cities kabul - kandhar

To fix karachi you have to first flush the mafia called MQM..a city controlled by world largest criminal organisation can never be free of crimes!

MQM always cries for merit and credibility but under MQM tenure I was the most uneducated "bhaiyas" manning Karachi police recruited right from the crime dens of lallu khet..

MQM, the terrorists must be eliminated. But i don't see that happening. Thus, i don't see Karachi improving anytime soon.

What are you talking about my brother. I'd much rather be in my central governments control than a terrorist group MQM's control. If that means a military prescence of 5-10 years in Karachi to flush out and exterminate MQM and al-Qaeda then I fully support it.

what we should do? we should try to improve ourselves before pointing fingers at others, can you name me ONE DAY in say past week you have spent 24 hours without doing anything wrong from point view of law, ethics, religion, manners?

we back bite, we make fun of people, we are rude, we find the short cuts, we lie, we break law and rules, we are open to "incentives", we offer "incentives" and the list goes on. My point being if individually we improve ourselves rather than worrying about others than maybe drop by drop we might improve, after all system is composed of individuals.

What are you talking about my brother. I'd much rather be in my central governments control than a terrorist group MQM's control. If that means a military prescence of 5-10 years in Karachi to flush out and exterminate MQM and al-Qaeda then I fully support it.
This isn't about MQM. The Police is horrible. If you're passing near a crime scene, they'll catch you, take you to the station, beat you up and make you confess to crimes you haven't done. They're horrible.
And the police isn't MQM

This isn't about MQM. The Police is horrible. If you're passing near a crime scene, they'll catch you, take you to the station, beat you up and make you confess to crimes you haven't done. They're horrible.
And the police isn't MQM

Police isn't only badmash in Karachi! You know who else is, right?!

Back
Top Bottom