What's new

Karachi’s **** hub still going strong

Status
Not open for further replies.
tum log to bus asra dhoondhty ho moqa mily or,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:lol:

naa bhai main aap ki tarah pathan nahi hon :lol::lol:

joh baat baat pe CHEER PHAAR de :rofl:

Main to masoom Punjabi hon :angel: with no bad intentions :D (joking)

its so much into our life and society, no one can actually build up restrain to avoid watching them , however, making yourself busy in work or hanging out with friends or a cultured girl friend really takes your mind away from all this BS...!
I have a GF who litrelly forces me to say my prayers and read Quran , believe me if you have friend or GF of this attitude, your mind will never build up wrong thoughts and temptations...!!!

One word is for those who always love to bash some here and label them as morale police and e mullahs , i find this thing really not good, i am not saying that what they are doing is good, even i get irritated by such people, but that irritation in noway gives me the right to bash such people and label them as morale police and e-mullahs or whatever. Everybody here has an opinion, its up to individual that weather he agrees or disagrees with that opinion ,One has the right to disagree but at the same time making sure that the respect of that point of view is kept intact. Terms such as E-Mullahs and Morale Police are more like personal attacks for those who present their view based upon limited knowledge and it would certainly not help them change their attitude .
In short Its the horse rider who controls the horse not the horse who controls the rider .When you reach the edge of the cliff you have to pull back the reins or else you will fall down along with the horse .

hope i didn't offend anyone ;)

your stupidity precedes you

Like i said **** is available in pakistan just like every other country don't get mad coz i admit it .You've got to be pretty stupid yourself if you think you can stop **** esp in pakistan where black market DVD business is huge and is something thats easily found on the internet and something people only watch in secret inn their own homes where you have no authority or way of knowing.

Like i said **** is available in pakistan just like every other country don't get mad coz i admit it .You've got to be pretty stupid yourself if you think you can stop **** esp in pakistan where black market DVD business is huge and is something thats easily found on the internet and something people only watch in secret inn their own homes where you have no authority or way of knowing.

Who says I want to stop it or that I even care about it?

You need to work on your analytical skills you degenerate snot.

I recently came across a TV doc on the arrest of the Mujrahs (sp?) and prostitutes found in Islamabad last year. That was the last place in Pakistan i'd ever imagine of having such sex clubs. It's unbelievable! And the sad most unfortunate thing is many of these girls were young and chose the sex industry out of their own choice.

Perhaps there's something going on with the youths we don't understand. I believe most of these girls who were working their may have undergone some sort of childhood trauma/abuse which may have significantly impacted them mentally.

:undecided:We require more psychiatrists!

what we need to do is provide our people with something to do, any social activities, jobs, anything... when they will be free they will indulge in such activities, but once they got their hands on something worthy such things will decrease by themselves!!!

Also there's something wrong with SOME of the men:angry:. They always fix their eyes at women on the streets. I've always noticed this!:undecided: It's as though they've never seen a women before! arrghh...:angry::angry::angry:

what we need to do is provide our people with something to do, any social activities, jobs, anything... when they will be free they will indulge in such activities, but once they got their hands on something worthy such things will decrease by themselves!!!

there is nothing wrong with these activities, its your personal choice and if your a grown up adult its your right to watch whatever you want. No matter how many social activities you have, this is human impulse and you cannot stop it. Will you ban sex now also ? its the same thing really. Stop being the moral guardian here, we already have enough of those around.

Also there's something wrong with SOME of the men:angry:. They always fix their eyes at women on the streets. I've always noticed this!:undecided: It's as though they've never seen a women before! arrghh...:angry::angry::angry:

thats soo true!!!! i mean if someone stares at you it really makes you feel insecure, how would they feel other staring at their sisters!!!

but one thing is there as well sometimes the females also present themselves in a way to attract people, heavy makeup, tight/revealing clothing etc

I have seen guys ogling at gals on the streets of UK as well, its some 'built-in' thing!!!

there is nothing wrong with these activities, its your personal choice and if your a grown up adult its your right to watch whatever you want. No matter how many social activities you have, this is human impulse and you cannot stop it. Will you ban sex now also ? its the same thing really. Stop being the moral guardian here, we already have enough of those around.
there is something wrong buddy, such videos enhance the chances that a person will indulge in any kind of sexual activity, which itself is wrong on the moral grounds... having sexual feelings is natural but there is also a proper way to direct your 'such' energies to!!! i.e. get married

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom