What's new

Karachi rain!

Yeh Chandio sahab ki qualifications kia hai to be 'Advisor on Relief and Rehab"?

He is the fellow on the right in the following picture:

Not to stereotype or judge a book by it's cover, but I would be surprised if Chandio sahab has passed his FSc.

Sometimes I just wish to disengage from this forum and political news altogether, because har doosray din aur hi mayoosi hoti hai. Kuttay yeh sab

Lets turn Karachi into DHA, maybe then its issues will be fixed or at least Army will conspire to remove the Sindh Govt :D

PP is ruling Sindh for many years. PP and people of Karachi should take full responsibility for this mess and they can blame no one, People should throw garbage in proper designated places if there are but not on streets.

But I have seen heavy rains even flooding modern cities in developed countries but atleast those cities are clean so people of Karachi are equally responsible for this mess.

Photos: Heavy rains and floods as thousands flee homes in Sydney​

000_32DP83Y.jpg

h_57786221.jpg

000_32DP84M.jpg

h_57786208-1.jpg

main heraan o preshaan hoon

ager DHA dooba tha to emergancy kiyoo nhi lagai property dealers ne ?

Nah, I was speaking specifically for you only.
Good to know, must be something in the water of the young generation here on PDF.

main heraan o preshaan hoon

ager DHA dooba tha to emergancy kiyoo nhi lagai property dealers ne ?
Dha aside, what are the people doing?

As long as DHA is ok property dealers have no issue from rain
Its part of balancing act
Establishment needs multi centers of power
If PPPP is dismantled it might end up as ANP

not good for the "country"

Lol sawabi/charsadda and parts of nowshera is in a river unless u build a 10 feet wall among 100s of tributes u cant stop flooding

You may blunt the effect in nowshera with minda dam and sawbi with bhasha dam..those were started by nawaz sharif and zardari and stopped by IK

Water will go away, people should be concerned about the incoming dengue fever.No PTI, PPP or PMLN will come to give you blood when this starts.

Back
Top Bottom