What's new

Karachi pays 92% of Sindh tax, what does it get in return?

To sane heads that aren't brainwashed, TTP and MQM are both terrorist organizations. Just like you're shocked by claims of MQM's illegitimacy, so are brainwashed members of TTP. So I don't really expect you to understand.

Various groups of TTP run a lot of charities, though they use them to raise funds for their terrorist activities. MQM has a lot of such fronts as well. Charities in Pakistan are a joke.

I am a barbarian for advocating sharia courts? You can debate its implementation, sure. Do you have a problem with sharia itself?

bhai dekho me ne apko ingore kya hua tha since the very beginning since i had experienced your idiotic comments, you were on my ignore list, im not interested in your posts at all me ne aaj hi list ko khatam ker dya he taky i expect those whom i ignored had grown up a little and show some maturity,

i normally don't get hooked up with every tom dick and harry coming here with idiotic posts, i simple ignore them rather then replying them, im not here for any MQM pR but a rational debate

when i find a lot of horse shit i just simple start ignoring

5 billion is a rather pathetic amount of tax for pakistan economic hub. This tax cant be all that is being paid from a city of 2 crore people. Well no one can blame karachi people as they can either pay bhata or tax.

now compare the Karachi's infrastructure with the rest of Sind, and tell us where did that came from?
BqaxJILCEAARLCl.jpg

Karachi is a very big city. it should be developed in a manner in which other big cities of world are developed.

This is a mistatement..karachi is a trade,industrial,transportation hub...but its a hub of resources and workpower that comes from the adjoining province and all over pakistan itself.The goods being shipped in and out..the customs over which produces the main govt revenue/tax is produced all over pakistan and transported through karachi because its the main national port.So its not like karachi produces whole of sindh's manufacturing..those are done in the mills and factories..karachi acts as the node.Without the surrounding province it would be nothing by itself.The foodstuff from the countryside also sustains the population of such a huge metropolis...so the 2 are connected by mutual prosperity..u can't look at them in isolation.

This is a mistatement..karachi is a trade,industrial,transportation hub...but its a hub of resources and workpower that comes from the adjoining province and all over pakistan itself.The goods being shipped in and out..the customs over which produces the main govt revenue/tax is produced all over pakistan and transported through karachi because its the main national port.So its not like karachi produces whole of sindh's manufacturing..those are done in the mills and factories..karachi acts as the node.Without the surrounding province it would be nothing by itself.The foodstuff from the countryside also sustains the population of such a huge metropolis...so the 2 are connected by mutual prosperity..u can't look at them in isolation.

Not to mention Punjab being the most populous and most industrialized Province of Pakistan is where most of the imports & exports go to & are sourced from - So without us they are nothing just as without them we are nothing.....its a symbiotic relationship & it must be recognized as such !

bitches, u get to live in your own country, however bad the conditions may be!

Huzoor-e-walaaa who is Terminator Khan in your avatar ? :azn:

Looking good Ghareeb Bhai...looking good ! :D

Sindh gave you (Muhajirs) Karachi, what does sindh get in return ? ? ?
Khoof, be'sakooni, Choori, Dakaiti, Rah'zani, Qatal.
Jis thali mai khatay ho, ossi mai chaid krty ho.

now compare the Karachi's infrastructure with the rest of Sind, and tell us where did that came from?

kabhi lyari gye ho? kabhi kaemari jana hua he? kabhi kuchi abadi me gye ho? zara jaa ker dekho k PPP ne kitna kaam kerwaya he, they are in the same city dear, interior sindh lage ga, abhi tumhare constituency interior sindh nahi bany its because of MQM

Well it should encourage others to pay up also!

I dont understand why everyone is asking for returns...with this mentality we can say ...NS thinks he owns Pakistan and hence thinks he should get everything as returns! :angry:

Har koi aysay sochnay lag jai Pakistan tou giyea bhar mein!

The primary flaw is your logic is of 'thought' v/s 'fact', as NS may think he owns Pakistan where as it is a fact that Karachi pays over 90% of the overall taxes in Sindh.

And these things will continue to rise, as they are already in the hearts and minds of most Karachiites anyway. For how long are we Karachiites supposed to feed the Sindhis who want to sit on their *** and get free meals through charity, begging, undue favours and even through BISP (I don't know what its new name is).

I mean it is not like the Sindhis just cannot give anything back in return but rather they do not want to do anything or give anything back in return. For how long should this one sided sacrifice continue, at the expense of our city and the future of our children??

Nothing! Just look at the city. It looks like it has been abandoned.

By the way, what has MQM given this city? Given that all seats are taken by you guys, by hook or by crook. What did your party give back? This city gave you respect. Sent you to the assembly to represent them. You go and sit in alliance with PPP and actually do nothing for the city in return.

Oh yeah! The best you do is shut down the city for one reason or another.

When anyone asks what MQM has given back to the city, all I can think of the shamelessness of that person or his/her ignorance.

Jis India ke 2 tukre ker ke hum ne tum ko azaad kerwaya tha na, ussi tarah aur bohat kuch bhi cheer sakte the mere bhai. Yeh sab Islam ki khatir bardasht ker lia hum ne hamesha.

Probably an answer that people of Karachi should seek from their elected representatives.

Jis India ke 2 tukre ker ke hum ne tum ko azaad kerwaya tha na, ussi tarah aur bohat kuch bhi cheer sakte the mere bhai. Yeh sab Islam ki khatir bardasht ker lia hum ne hamesha.
Kiss India kay tukray kiay thay janab nay? Woh to Quid jeysa leader tha warna rest were all "Khotay Sikkay".....

mohajir ne pakistan dya he, ager aaj mohajir ne pakistan azad na kerwaya hota to tum aaj india ke ghulam ban ke reh rahe hote

i think you don't know anything about economy of karachi, Karachi is not what it is because of the port itself, it will be like saying that mumbai is what it is only because of the port so mumbai doesn't need to be cared about pr newyork

Karachi is to pakistan what london is to UK, what shahghai is to china, and what tokyo is to japan and so on and so forth

port is an important requirement for trade today, land locked countries are disadvantaged countries, if Pakistan was a land locked country, its economy wont be what it is today

Last edited:
Kiss India kay tukray kiay thay janab nay? Woh to Quid jeysa leader tha warna rest were all "Khotay Sikkay".....

Apke konse Quaid Sindhi ya Punjabi bolte the bhai??? Aur Quaid ke peeche mohajiron ki 1 power thi, 1 unity thi, 1 nation thi......aur kis us waqt Quaid ko pata tha ke Sindhi humare saath kia kerne waale hain?

mohajir ne pakistan dya he, ager aaj mohajir ne pakistan azad na kerwaya hota to tum aaj india ke ghulam ban ke reh rahe hote

i think you don't know anything about economy of karachi, Karachi is not what it is because of the port itself, it will be like saying that mumbai is what it is only because of the port so mumbai doesn't need to be cared about pr newyork

Karachi is to pakistan what london is to UK, what shahghai is to china, and what tokyo is to japan and so on and so forth

port is an important requirement for trade today, land locked countries are disadvantaged countries, if Pakistan was a land locked country, its economy wont be what it is today

O yaar tu kin logon ke saath time waste kerta rehta hai??

The primary flaw is your logic is of 'thought' v/s 'fact', as NS may think he owns Pakistan where as it is a fact that Karachi pays over 90% of the overall taxes in Sindh.
And these things will continue to rise, as they are already in the hearts and minds of most Karachiites anyway. For how long are we Karachiites supposed to feed the Sindhis who want to sit on their *** and get free meals through charity, begging, undue favours and even through BISP (I don't know what its new name is).
I mean it is not like the Sindhis just cannot give anything back in return but rather they do not want to do anything or give anything back in return. For how long should this one sided sacrifice continue, at the expense of our city and the future of our children??
For as long as you people keep asking for returns instead of investing for a better future
For as long as the people keep voting for rubbish!
For as long as people calling the other corrupt have an equally corrupted mind!
For as long as you people dont do your bit

The problem with is everyone is soo used to charity they have forgotten the worth of bread earned with their own sweat! Everyone is soo eager for the easy way out instead of working
Everyone is soo eager to compare themselves to others over analyzing themselves for improvements
Everyone is soo corrupted yet are the 1st to point fingers

When I am in Pakistan we just build schools in the hope of a better generation or a better future...We dont say why didnt anyone thank us?! We are doing it for Pakistan not for a thank you!

So I suggest people to go do some good for Pakistan instead of giving hand me downs and a free pass to the other!

u guys still call them Muhajirs ! its almost 70 years dude.

Back
Top Bottom