What's new

Karachi law and order: CJ inquires about weapons from DG Rangers

Violence case: DG Rangers says weapons coming back to Karachi from tribal areas

By Web DeskPublished: August 30, 2013
Share this articlePrint this page Email

The weapons are first sent to the tribal areas from Karachi Port and then transferred to the city, says DG Rangers. PHOTO: FILE
KARACHI: Chief Justice Iftikhar Muhammad Chaudhry summoned Director General Rangers (Sindh) over the arms and ammunition smuggled from the port in Karachi to different parts of Pakistan, Express News reported on Friday.
In response to the enquiry, DG Rangers explained that ammunitions are first sent to the tribal areas from Karachi and are then transferred back to the city. All entry routes in the city are entrenched with check-posts in the absence of forces. He further said that in the presence of all these problems police and rangers usually have to respond quickly to the circumstances.
Commenting on the ongoing violence in Karachi, DG Rangers said that AK-47 and 9mm pistols are the most commonly used weapons in Karachi killings.
He further said that the case related to 19,000 missing Nato containers is an old one and also blamed the former port and shipping minister in reference to the same. He further elaborated that secret agencies are investigating this case.
A larger Supreme Court bench, headed by Chief Justice Iftikhar Muhammad Chaudhry, resumed the hearing of the Karachi suo motu case that had earlier ordered the implementation of its October 2011 verdict to curb target killings and called for political parties to stop supporting criminal groups.
The bench also comprised Justice Jawwad S Khawaja, Justice Gulzar Ahmed, Justice Muhammad Athar Saeed and Justice Sheikh Azmat Saeed.

DG RANGERS IS A JOKE ACCORDING TO HIM THE WEAPONS ARE SENT FROM KARACHI TO TRIBAL AREAS AND THAN SMUGGLED BACK TO KARACHI .. IS HE HAVING A LAUGH ? MOST OF THE MURDERS IN KARACHI WEAPONS USED ARE 9MM PISTOLS .. NO SOPHISTICATED WEAPONS ARE REQUIRED MR DG "G FCKN NEIUS"

if i was a CJ would have asked court guards to strip of Mr DG Rangers uniform and walk him home naked

fake reports, everything is fake

today nisar said he has no information on mohajir republican army

he even dismissed reports of mohajir republican army from supreme court

I was talking about illegocial remarks of DG , yes correct nisar took a U turn today on mohajir republican army ..

I was talking about illegocial remarks of DG , yes correct nisar took a U turn today on mohajir republican army ..

i was also refering to the rangers reports like the one they submitted to supreme court which stated there were no no go areas in lyari, and mohajir republican army and so many other fake reports

how many cases does your cj handle he seems to be working really hard...

Almost every news report says the same thing what the idiot DG said so please save me the conspiracy theory and accept the facts , its simple .. most of the media cant make up stories its a very competive industry and dog eat dog scenario misreporting can cost them a great deal

read news in post one

here is a portion of it

On Thursday, the CJ observed that criminals were using sophisticated weapons arms than the security forces. Advocate General Sindh conceded that the sophisticated weapons being used by criminals were not locally made.

cj would have slapped dg rangers silly if he said that weapons go from karachi to kpk and then comes back to karachi

but actual news is it goes from karachi port to Baluchistan to friendly azad khyal bla and bra and from port to kpk for smuggling.which The news reported

kpk makes desi weapons and it was also reported to cj that terrorists bhata khors have more advanced/better weapons than security forces

so i think PA should give desi weapons maker of kpk to supply them "advanced weapons" instead of importing them(now thats what crazy is
)

i think you are dizzy defending mqm specially for last 3 days

cj would have slapped dg rangers silly if he said that

but actual news is it goes from karachi port to Baluchistan to friendly azad khyal bla and bra and form port to kpk for smuggling.which The news reported

kpk makes desi weapons and it was also reported to cj that terrorists bhata khors have more advanced/better weapons than security forces

so i think PA should give desi weapons maker of kpk to supply them "advanced weapons" insted of importing them(now thats what crazy is
)

the NATO weapons are smuggled from afghanistan border to pakistan, the container case is pure bullcrap because if containers started disappearing then NATO would have atleast made some voice

the advanced weapons which aman committee has are rocket launchers, anti aircraft guns, which arnt exactly the NATO weapons and can be easily manufactured at darra

and CJ has no others means to decide the case instead of getting statements from DG rangers, false investigation reports, false statements like lyari is not a no go areas are some of the shining examples of rangers

and CJ has already showed disapproval at the performance of rangers and police in karachi

You are an idiot, Just 15 minutes ago, On Geo news, it showed Nisar said in parliament , Reports on Muhajir Republic army is correct, but it was not meant to be shown to Supreme court,,, it was a mistake to let it in in front of Supreme court

Naveed qamar responded, did you do any investigation who did this mistake, Nisar said he is looking in to it

the NATO weapons are smuggled from afghanistan border to pakistan, the container case is pure bullcrap because if containers started disappearing then NATO would have atleast made some voice

the advanced weapons which aman committee has are rocket launchers, anti aircraft guns, which arnt exactly the NATO weapons and can be easily manufactured at darra

and CJ has no others means to decide the case instead of getting statements from DG rangers, false investigation reports, false statements like lyari is not a no go areas are some of the shining examples of rangers

and CJ has already showed disapproval at the performance of rangers and police in karachi

DG rangers knows more than you do. And this container case is in supreme court from last 2-3 years.

Which shows you only pull conspiracy theories out of your back and don't know what's going in karachi.

read the news in post #1

here is portion of the news

On Thursday, the CJ observed that criminals were using sophisticated weapons arms than the security forces. Advocate General Sindh conceded that the sophisticated weapons being used by criminals were not locally made.

cj would have slapped dg rangers silly if he said that weapons go from karachi to kpk and then comes back to karachi

but actual news is it goes from karachi port to Baluchistan to friendly azad khyal bla and bra and from port to kpk for smuggling.which The news reported

so i think PA should give desi weapons maker of kpk to supply them "advanced weapons" instead of importing them(now thats what crazy is)

why nato would voice any thing for missing containers that weapons are used for terrorism in Pakistan

same as Fazl ullah and company is hiding in Afghanistan and handling terror campaign

similarly

consulates in Afghanistan are spreading terror in Baluchistan

same nato and usa alliance did the same in lbiya and now syria

so dont kid buddy they will not voice for 50,000 weapons containers missing in Pakistan as long as it destabilizes Pakistan

You are an idiot, Just 15 minutes ago, On Geo news, it showed Nisar said in parliament , Reports on Muhajir Republic army is correct, but it was not meant to be shown to Supreme court,,, it was a mistake to let it in in front of Supreme court

Naveed qamar responded, did you do any investigation who did this mistake, Nisar said he is looking in to it

Ch. Nisar at NA said he has no information about the alleged Mohajir Republican Army as reported by the advocate General to the SC.

Ch. Nisar at NA said he has no information about the alleged Mohajir Republican Army as reported by the advocate General to the SC.

You need to update yourself on regular basis, again watch the news, especially geo news, Ch.Nisar admitted MRA report is correct

You need to update yourself on regular basis, again watch the news, especially geo news, Ch.Nisar admitted MRA report is correct

show me the source where he said that the report was correct?

read the news in post #1

here is portion of the news

so i think PA should give desi weapons maker of kpk to supply them "advanced weapons" instead of importing them(now thats what crazy is)

why nato would voice any thing for missing containers that weapons are used for terrorism in Pakistan

same as Fazl ullah and company is hiding in Afghanistan and handling terror campaign

similarly

consulates in Afghanistan are spreading terror in Baluchistan

same nato and usa alliance did the same in lbiya and now syria

so dont kid buddy they will not voice for 50,000 weapons containers missing in Pakistan as long as it destabilizes Pakistan

one doesnt need nato rocket launchers and anti air craft guns, there are freely available in pakistani market

@pkuser2k12 @Jazzbot....

First of all Pkuser,2k12..excellent approach,you have highlighted a very important issue.
Second,if we see the current situation,then I don't know why,I have a feeling,that external hands are involved in it,and they are using the 'muhajir card' to hide their actual game plan.
Those hands who raised BLA have now introduced Muhajir republican army,and those same hands will try to give impression that MQM has links with it,taking benefit of MQM's reputation about arms and ammunition.
I think that MQM's hands are not involved in such situation,instead a foreign third party is responsible,I am sure because of similarity pattern.

Last edited by a moderator:
@pkuser2k12 @Jazzbot....

First of all Pkuser,2k12..excellent approach,you have highlighted a very important issue.
Second,if we see the current situation,then I don't know why,I have a feeling,that external hands are involved in it,and they are using the 'muhajir card' to hide their actual game plan.
Those hands who raised BLA have now introduced Muhajir republican army,and those same hands will try to give impression that MQM has links with it,taking benefit of MQM's reputation about arms and ammunition.
I think that MQM's hands are not involved in such situation,instead a foreign third party is responsible,I am sure because of similarity pattern.

no party can tolerate 11000 killings and claiming 80% of them were muhajirs

they are involved in it all three anp,ppp and mqm with share of banned outfits

they can not resist the lucrative bhata,land grabbing and kidnap for ransom in biggest business hub of Pakistan that is Karachi

Last edited by a moderator:
no party can tolerate 11000 killings and claiming 80% of them were muhajirs

they are involved in it all three anp,ppp and mqm with share of banned outfits

they can not resist the lucrative bhata,land grabbing and kidnap for ransom in biggest business hub of Pakistan that is Karachi

Exactly,but third parties are helping them to establish such party maximum collateral damage
Mark my words,they will work on their agenda in the name of rights,and they will nourish them,like they created and raised BLA,supply them with latest arms and ammo,while we will be in dark,fighting and pointing out each other.

Back
Top Bottom