What's new

Karachi is more dangerous than Waziristan, Sheikh Rasheed Ahmed

For once Sheikh Rashid got it right. I am living in Karachi and there is no security for anyone. Not from the Taliban, not from mobsters and neither from the US and other western countries that seek to frame our people on false charges.

Why would we want to leave Karachi as a jungle instead of making it a beautiful place where the value of life is recognized. But daily people are killed in Karachi. There is no safety and security in this city. Even the Taliban have become active in this city and are threatening people for bhatta daily. I have to ask why no one takes action against them (The CID has shown some progress in capturing top militants active in Karachi there still needs to be more done in the Mangophir area)

stating such statements while sitting in karachi :lol:

yes true because NAA MALOOM people kill daily! compared to once in a while bomb blasts in other parts of country! bhatta khauri bank robbery and naa maloom firing are daily happenings of Karachi! and not to forget mobile theft!

When MQM target killer confess, it's a forced confession and when non-MQM target killer confesses, he is real culprit.

#MQM Logic 101 :yay:

Karachi has bigger terrorist party than Waziristan

Bhai tum log ko karachi ke ilawa aur kuch sujta he ? subha karachi sham karachi baki pure pakistan me to kuch hota hi nahi he jese!
ab mujhe koi dobara indian na bana dena :lol:

When MQM target killer confess, it's a forced confession and when non-MQM target killer confesses, he is real culprit.

#MQM Logic 101 :yay:

if the news is LeJ confessed to sibt e jafar murder mafiya doesnt believe because he still believes MQM did it :lol:

if the news is LeJ confessed to sibt e jafar murder mafiya doesnt believe because he still believes MQM did it :lol:

Karachi is financial hub of Pakistan that's why it is important part of our discussion.. Violence, Bori band laash, target killing is increased. There is no value of life in Karachi. Altaf should come in Pakistan and he should face charges/allegations and cases in our court. This is easy to say to separate Karachi from Pakistan and shouting rants while sitting in London. What is value of Man in karachi?? 25 Rs of Bori and 29 rupees of Bullet?? I know that you are supporter of MQM but remember MQM kills their own people.
Such a terrorist and shameless party in the world, making every effort to get ministries from PMLN and PPPP. Oh just breaking news, MQM has announced unconditional support for Nawaz sharif.... We know this so called unconditional support.............. Again an effort to jump in the Government Bus, but Bus is already overloaded.
Thinga dain gay sab thinga MQM ko......................:tdown:

People Sitting out side Karachi making rubbish comments "thenga millay ga" etc. I work in an strategic Org NEAR Mangopir area where brutal killers belongs to Fata area killing people on daily basis. The people from SPD trying hard to secure the area but so far.....day time belongs to "Them" but after magrib as Darkness appears the area gets into TTP people control. Similar Situation is OLD city area where people from Gang War factions get hold of entire area.

Similarly The areas such as Sohrab Got is in full control of Pushtoons....Its like mini Waziristan. No one can cross that area. middle of the city in MQM's control. Three side War MQM-TTP-Aman Committee....plus sectarian killings.

This is the situation ....how can you single out one party for all that mess created by our own agencies which is now out of control. Who is providing weapons to rival faction of MQM is known truth. Even Afaq Ahmed is roaming around sitting in police APC.

The agencies have created MQM gang and now the Gang have got support of all the forces who actually control Pakistan politics. So bear it.

Regarding Unconditional support to Nawaz Sharaif, May Allah take care of him as well. with out peace in Karachi .....this Govt can not deliver. and Mr. PM knows that. I am a PTI supporter but settled in karachi since 1980. I know the complexity of the situation. thats why Kiyani ruled out the next operation in Karachi..... because situation is too dangerous that could easily get into civil war like situation.

The only solution is wait and let the people of Karachi realize .....for example PTI has secured second highest votes in Karachi. It means people of Karachi has now an alternative to MQM. If agencies again picking up MQM members and kill them this will again create the sympathy factor and believe me MQM again will get full vote count.

Any attempt to corner major force through use of Guns will be counter productive.

Back
Top Bottom