What's new

Karachi Club....

WTF................2 rockets fired in Sherpao Colony.....Landhi.

Clash between two parties, hand grenades / rocket launchers are being used.

WTH.... they have made Karachi Afghanistan....

Visit Expo Center for 'My Karachi' exhibition.

WTF................2 rockets fired in Sherpao Colony.....Landhi.

Clash between two parties, hand grenades / rocket launchers are being used.

WTH.... they have made Karachi Afghanistan....

I don't want to spoil this thread but solution is same what i wrote on other thread, the sooner they do the better it is for our beloved country.

BTW Please post some videos after rain, i miss Pakistan alot, but due to violence & uncertain situation my parents are avoiding to travel Pakistan for now. I really wish that all this mess will be eliminated till next summer.

Front page news on CNN regarding Karachi Gang wars .... What has PPP & ANP done to our karachi :angry:

Will go to arena tomorrow. Time for some tharki pan.:D

I don't want to spoil this thread but solution is same what i wrote on other thread, the sooner they do the better it is for our beloved country.

BTW Please post some videos after rain, i miss Pakistan alot, but due to violence & uncertain situation my parents are avoiding to travel Pakistan for now. I really wish that all this mess will be eliminated till next summer.

If there will be raining, I ll surely capture the video for you..

had ultimate fun in one of the restaurant at "DO DARYA" .......(i forgot its name :s)

oye hoye maza agaya pani k uper dinner :smitten: :smitten:

had ultimate fun in one of the restaurant at "DO DARYA" .......(i forgot its name :s)

oye hoye maza agaya pani k uper dinner :smitten: :smitten:

Tell me more about this place do darya. Have heard a lot about it. What do you mean by pani kai upar dinner.

God i do miss karachi last time i was there was 3 years ago given the current sitation there its such a big risk for me and my family to visit but never the less inshallah will go soon when things smooth down love karachi always :) :pakistan:

Tell me more about this place do darya. Have heard a lot about it. What do you mean by pani kai upar dinner.

A restaurant is there, near water filter plant.

Last edited by a moderator:
it will rain tomorrow night .... shows in weather.com

according tu numerous sources, it was supposed to rain heavily for three days starting from ffriday, the whole day has gone by but no sign of rain, although some sctattered clouds in sight.

according tu numerous sources, it was supposed to rain heavily for three days starting from ffriday, the whole day has gone by but no sign of rain, although some sctattered clouds in sight.

I was on airport, on the way to Malir Cant... new road... their was little phowaar on screen.

I was on airport, on the way to Malir Cant... new road... their was little phowaar on screen.

sorry, i live in isloo!!!,,,,,lets hope it rains tomorrow, it did rain for 10 or so minutes yesterday night in isloo

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom