What's new

Karachi Club....

S.M.R

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
This thread is dedicated to Karachiites, discuss everything about Karachi. Like restaurants, roads, ongoing development, anything unsual you faced in Karachi, etc. etc. etc.

I ll keep updating this post with the help of Members. (Karachiites are requested to feed the info, so i ll update)

Karachi Best Doctors:
Dr. Shahid Sami (Cardiologist) - for bypass (he sits in Aga Khan and South City Hospital)
Dr. Shaheen Zafar (Gynecologist) - she runs her own hospital somewhere in malir (near airport) for infertility.
Dr Prof I H Bhatti (OTH)

Karachi Best Restaurants:
BBQ Tonight (Order system)
China Town (Order System)
Lal Qila (Buffet)
Village Salt n Pepper (Buffet)
Shan e Mughlia (Buffet)
Cafe Zouk (Order System)

What will happen to this KESC dharna? when will it end?

Yaar today Korangi Road was also blocked due to some protest, remained stucked for more than one hour in traffic jam.

What will happen to this KESC dharna? when will it end?

Yaar today Korangi Road was also blocked due to some protest, remained stucked for more than one hour in traffic jam.

Tell me about it. All of Korangi's residents came out on the streets. Its really stupid because nothing's going to get done, their protests aren't going to help.

Tell me about it. All of Korangi's residents came out on the streets. Its really stupid because nothing's going to get done, their protests aren't going to help.

Haan yaar, actually they were protesting for water and electricity. They destroyed many cars, bikes and public property. Finally negotiations were on, i dont know the result, as TV is off and my kids are sleeping...

Now talking about Restaurants... I love food...

For Chinese.... China Town..

For BBQ: Zameer Ansari... Abdul Ghaffar... and BBQ tonight..

I love going to highways for dinner as well.....

Few days back I went to Shan e Mughlia, they have improved their taste as compared to my last visit which was around 1 and half year ago..

do lollywood have their base in karachi??

Not that much. Actually the film industry is based in Lahore. In Karachi, drama production houses are numerous. I love fashion shows...hmmm.. though never got a chance to visit for long long time...

Damn...ponay 3 ho gayay, I am going guys, one sutta then going to bed....

Allah Hafiz.

I am also Karachiite....:D

Love Park Tower, Forum Mall, BBQ Tonite, Arenas many things!

Back
Top Bottom