What's new

Karachi bus attacks leaves 47 Ismailis dead, 24 injured

Just horrible.
These shaytaan are the worst evil Pakistan faces, an evil that knows no bounds.

Bless you my brothers and sisters.I hope we carve your names into their livers.....

RIP to poor Shia Pakistani victims.

@waz Brother will you open a PM with me?

I'm here bro, no problem.

@MastanKhan yesterday you opened a thread regarding slandering and you asked the mods to ban all those who term Pakistan as a terrorist state......
does that hold only for the Indians or can we expect the mods to ban the Pakistanis who are shamelessly accusing India for an attack which India has got nothing to do it.....
if the rule is still same for all then I request the mods @WebMaster @Horus @Irfan Baloch and others to ban the likes of @Areesh @graphican @Zarvan

It's pathetic to see that we Indians are accused for this
Fcuk we don't even know the ismailis or Mqm or shias
And if the mods can't ban them then don't create a thread to show the slandering.....it goes both ways..the accusations

I hope someone from the Pakistani military establishment clarifies that who was behind this

Sir,

Thanks for tagging me in your post----. I have made my points clear to the admins---you need to do the same for your sake.

They did not kill just Ismailis. They killed our Pakistani Citizens. Pakistan Army should not rest till the Culprits and their behind the scene supporters are all eliminated.

I hope to God it is not MQM trying to create DISTRACTION AND DIVERSION.
The kind of letter found near the crime scene is making it suspicious

We never fight this war till we have rats like @Zarvan@grapican@Tayyeb and nam NEHAD......FK RAW FK MOSSAD FK CIA, we have among us to FK more
We wouls fight this war and hunt down rats like MQM and TTP and BLA

Your obsession with Islam leads you nowhere but detract. Terrorist or extremist holds no religion, nationality, ethnic identification even out of human definition. Please think twice before putting blame. May be they are followers of Shariah not Islam and both are totally different terms with meanings.

Obsession with Islam? Would I be wrong in calling a Pizza very cheesy when it is?

Your comment doesn't make much sense to me.

Regardless, they are Indians.

Regardless you are not allowed to assassinate them. You own your kids don't you - but you cannot kill them claiming that you owned them and you could.

They should go and target those thieves of Pakistan who are sitting in parliament who call them selves muslims and sunnis... not these poor civilians who have nothing to do with any policy related to any war or anything and rather paid taxes for ac room and bulletproof for cars of these leaders. Bastards..

The civilians are paying for the mistake of these A$$whole MNAs and leaders ... F*cking piece of shit.

MQM also has killed thousands in Karachi. Karachi has to be handed over to Army now and its time to launch an operation and end both MQM and TTP.

Bad Idea. You want civilians to come in between cross fire? It will become like Baghdad.

Regardless you are not allowed to assassinate them. You own your kids don't you - but you cannot kill them claiming that you owned them and you could.
Ofcourse not. But we have a long history of communal riots, running through centuries. We have to accept that they would continue, till the people are educated/prosperous enough to stop.

I think you & our agencies don't know Karachi's history ... MQM ends sectarian division in Karachi ... Sectarian unity is real strength of MQM ......

Well bro for once can we leave aside our political affiliations and think for ourselves? I have not blamed MQM, my initial post and the reply to another member that you quoted need to be read in conjunction with his question. I am sick of all this political maslehat and compromises and bayhissi of our people. Enough blood has been spilt don't you think? And our blood is above all political affiliations and goals and interests. If you want to believe MQM is angels keep believing that, but I don't, sorry in my view most of these political goons need to be killed for making Pakistan a better country and a united Nation.

Disgusted by this cowardly terrorist attack.

It was a well planned attack to harm Pakistan's image & surely the script was given by foreign powers to their assets to achieve some goals for them. I want PA to start massive operation in Sindh & Balochistan province as soon as possible, words will not do anything & nothing will be achieved by condolences because thousands of people have been killed by foreign agents & their assets, people are demanding for justice & justice can only be achieved by getting & killing foreign agents & their rented terrorist groups or assets.

Nothing good can be expected by corrupt politicians & they had proved it yesterday when Gadari & ganja were busy having lunch & having fun, this is a clear proof on how much they care for Pakistan. Pakistan will always for ever suffer by the hands of these corrupt bastards. I dearly hope PA takes over for the sake of Pakistan & Pakistan only.

Go & cry in India you bastard, troll face SOB.

I wasn't trolling just speaking the truth, you can go to Hell for ALL I care, calling spade a spade is speaking the truth not Trolling u stupid moron..

These guys are good for noting, our Police is Incompetent I have experienced it myself so, I will say this 1000 times.
Go fcuk your self for All i care and dont change your statement you asshole you didn't use word police in your former post you used word Security Forces well police is just part of security forces and you stupid moron our security forces are giving their lives to secure morons and bloody thankless people like you.

Back
Top Bottom