What's new

karachi burns AGAIN!!

Altaf said it right karachietes should take over their security :sniper: f**ck police ,rangers and law enforcements they are criminals and have part in this unrest

My sympathies are with both the Mohajirs and the Sindhis.

What is the reason for riots???????

Sindhu Desh?????????

Sindhu Desh?????????

no the reason is they want to join you and become AKHAND BHARAT (hope you get the sarcasm)!!!

reason is show of strength by MQM that we will terrorize you if you think we are not powerful

Altaf said it right karachietes should take over their security :sniper: f**ck police ,rangers and law enforcements they are criminals and have part in this unrest

so far more ANP and MQM-H people have died ever wonder who is killing them??? police,rangers & law enforcement agencies? well in that case these agencies are working hand in hand helping ALTAF remove everyone but his party from total control of karachi!

so far more ANP and MQM-H people have died ever wonder who is killing them??? police,rangers & law enforcement agencies? well in that case these agencies are working hand in hand helping ALTAF remove everyone but his party from total control of karachi!
you might want to switch to a better or least nuetral publication stop reading takbeer and watching WAQT news

you might want to switch to a better or least nuetral publication stop reading takbeer and watching WAQT news

i am not reading any of the above mentioned newspapers however, i am sure all your info only comes from telepohnic address from london or from your sector head!!

because clearly you are refuting EXPRESS TRIBUNE news and news of every newspaper and news channel!

And the least neutral publications DAWN, TRIBUNE THE NEWS are telling that Mostly who died in the violence were Workers or supporters of MQM and ANP.

Now Tell me, Why are you sympathizing with Jahil Party? Are you Like Parha Likha jahil?

1:15pm

Three workers of the Mohajir Qaumi Movement-Haqiqi (MQM-H) were shot at and wounded in the area of Landhi, where party leader Afaq Ahmed resides.

Gunmen opened fire at the party activists at 8:15 am as they were standing next to shops that the armed men were forcibly shutting down. According to the MQM-H, their workers, and not the store, were targeted.

The recent wave of violence began after the killing of a man believed to be affiliated with the Awami National Party (ANP) on Friday evening. The man identified as Ashiq was shot at and injured in Qasba Colony, and later passed
away in the evening.

3rd ‘day of mourning’: Normalcy returns to Karachi – The Express Tribune

i am not reading any of the above mentioned newspapers however, i am sure all your info only comes from telepohnic address from london or from your sector head!!

i thought its altaf who addresses from london who is this new sector head ?? is this some new news from your insider friends ??

And the least neutral publications DAWN, TRIBUNE THE NEWS are telling that Mostly who died in the violence were Workers or supporters of MQM and ANP.
Now Tell me, Why are you sympathizing with Jahil Party? Are you Like Parha Likha jahil?
next time before you decide to butt in some one elses conversation "" at least read whats the conversation or else that will make you a paraha likha , english speaking , qatri expatriate Top jahil .. hope that makes you understand the defination of jahil as well

Thats why i say Musharraf era was best, as PPP come into power every terrorist has become innocent, be it BLA terrorists, TTP terrorists, jsqm terrorists, as well as Lyari gangsters supported by PPP & ANP's terrorist wing who is openly collecting bhatta in Gulistan e Jauhar. ANP's terrorists who live in Pehalwan goth area go to neighbouring posh areas, mainly the area opposite to Rabia City & PIA Society block 9(area opposite to Bismillah Towers & Alpine Plaza) & forced people, who are constructing there new houses, to pay bhatta or get ready for death. I think Sindh govt must intervene & bulldoze that illegally built Pehalwan goth & also Bhittaiabad areas, both these areas are built illegally on govt land, the land on which bhittaiabad has been built is the land of govt which it had to put on auction for hotel. Now come to other part, all those areas almost big posh areas & middleclass areas dominated by MQM have no reports of bhatta collection or crimes as PPP controlled Lyari, safoora & bhittaiabad etc, jsqm controlled bhittaiabad & safoora & ANP controlled Maymaar, Sohrab Goth, katti Pahari, Banarus & Pehalwan goth etc. Go to FB Area, Liaquatabad, Azizabad, Gulshan, Nazimabad parts of Gulistan e Jauhar even Clifton etc etc children play without fear on streets even late saturday nights. As i myself is Karachiti & grow up there i know everything.

Sindhu Desh?????????

Non of your concerns & no one want to argue with you. If you want to know why than read your signature.

There is no dispute on this point. MQM is a terrorist organisation. If it is so sure of its dominance in Karachi, why its leader is sitting in UK for the last 20 years? If it is such a democratic party, why is it not accepting ANP as an emerging political force in the city? I agree both these parties are crooks and have weapons. The biggest irony of all this is that both are in govt., both have influence over local administration. Its this reason their target killers are not arrested. If they are arrested they are released.
This is a Joint Investigation Team video of MQM target killer.

GEO News Increases Credibility of JIT Interrogation of Ajmal Pahari - YouTube

There are more such videos on the net. Both parties have extortionists too. In this league PPP, the ruling party isnt far behind. In fact MQM built its weapons cache through extortion.

This is an alliance of the crooks, for the crooks, by the crooks.

because clearly you are refuting EXPRESS TRIBUNE news and news of every newspaper and news channel!

If you are ever down, depressed and think about your dim future in Karachi, tune into Altaf Hussain's telephonic address. Its a great comic relief. He has many die hard followers and that makes the telephonic address more comical. Its stand up comedy at its best :)

all these political parties are full of terrorists, they kill innocents to gain more control over Karachi.

MQM and ANP are gangster party ****** terrorists.

MQM and ANP are gangster party ****** terrorists.

& best part is all are allies!!! so they are allies and kill each other and say we are good PPP is evil!! who by the way is the head of their alliance!! :rofl: beautiful game this politics!

i thought its altaf who addresses from london who is this new sector head ?? is this some new news from your insider friends ??

nice way to side step the main point that 8 MQM-H men were killed in landhi! & not MQM-altaf! :wave:

All these politicians playing power games and majority innocent people killed, injurred and they sufferred most
Shame on u generals, ig,s, police and agencies and courts also turning blind eye on the situation
Please wake up people and boot out all these monsters
I dont know why we spending so much on defence cuz they just cant control few hundreds of militia
Please all people wake up and fight against injustice
MQM, PPP, ANP, PML(A-z). All crooks and responsible and must be punished

Back
Top Bottom