What's new

Karachi 25/12

OMG, cant you PTI guys dont even check the similar thread option before you click making new threads??

:face palm:

i think you guys shouldnt be over hopeful, its a hope not definite esp when lotas being recruited by IK

Nice video.. glad to see civilians wanting change..

Noticed something in the video..and couldn't stop laughing .. Its at 2:03
:lol:

6615784533_e64836297f_b.jpg

Noticed something in the video..and couldn't stop laughing .. Its at 2:03
:lol:

6615784533_e64836297f_b.jpg

lol, i didnt know he was laughing on his dozing, i thought he was impressed by the crown numbers

OMG, cant you PTI guys dont even check the similar thread option before you click making new threads??

:face palm:

i think you guys shouldnt be over hopeful, its a hope not definite esp when lotas being recruited by IK

Its better to give vote to the lottas then mafias, for your notice i am a Karachiite.

Its better to give vote to the lottas then mafias, for your notice i am a Karachiite.

right, so we gave vote to 'mafia' and they developed karachi, rest gave votes to lotas and look at pakistan

right, so we gave vote to 'mafia' and they developed karachi, rest gave votes to lotas and look at pakistan

lol developed yes since when ppl do good work they must be praised but tell us about all loating , all target killing .... MQM is in power and has been for last 10-15 years and has failed to restore law and order.

MQM is biggest lota party. There are some single ppl how are lota but MQM is biggest lota as party They are always in goverment by going alliance with sitting goverment. Lets see MQM track recored for last 10 years. MQM was in goverment with Musharif and they talk about democracy lol and now with PPP goverment. How many time has MQM been in and out of goverment in last 2 years ? i stopped accounting lol.

For your information all the developments have been done is due to the plan of nimatullah Khan of jamate islami believe me, i am not a huge fan of jamatis, in fact i hate them.

Mushy allowed mqm to control karachi through local governments to gain political mileage in punjab and offcourse help mqm to increase its support in the parliament to pass legislation. one more thing US also want a liberal party in karachi which help them to pass Nato containers which jamatis may not allow them.
Cheers.

Karachipunk .... panchar tu nai ho gee ? Plz tell me how many times MQM left goverment last 2 years and come back after next night. lol

Back
Top Bottom