What's new

Kale Aerospace will Develope Turbojet Engine for Cruise Missiles

AKINCI

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
Kale Aerospace will develope turbojet engine for cruise missiles in 4 years. First prototypes of SOM produced with French Turbomeca made engines.

Microturbo TRI 60 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

som-1.jpg

Savunma Sanayii Müste

Do you have any news on what Turbomeca will provide in this project, e.g. components or just the role of consultants.

Do you have any news on what Turbomeca will provide in this project, e.g. components or just the role of consultants.

The project is mainly to replace the French engine i think, Since the Genocide bill relations are hurt really bad. No co-insedence that the project was launched right after the bill.

The project is mainly to replace the French engine i think, Since the Genocide bill relations are hurt really bad. No co-insedence that the project was launched right after the bill.

I think the Development of Turbojet Engine for SOM Cruise Missile have nothing to do with the Genocide bill. An indigenous Turbojet Engine for SOM is neccessary when SOM will be exportet to Allied Countries like Azerbaijan or by the Development of Land Attack Missile with more than 1000 km Range for Example.

I love Kale Aerospace :smitten:

other than this turbojet engine from Kale! guess as we all know Roketsan had a jamjet project

IDEF 2011

dsc03893.jpg

dsc03894.jpg

Back
Top Bottom