What's new

Kalash: An odyssey of the heart

In Burushaski: Besan, lay shua ba. Won't be exact because i am not fluent, i can only somewhat understand it.
In Pashto: Singa, khar de . Quite easy.
In Shina:Sum hun a , are you fine.

What's your mother tongue?

What's your mother tongue?
Shina. My father is from Chilas area, his family side is there, so picked up Shina from there but not very good at it, mostly understand it. And my mother side is from Yasin, where they speak Khowar, my mother and father speak Khowar all the time, thus the reason why i am so fluent at it. And my mothers father side is from Hunza and also have loads of family there, so can understand a bit of Burushiski ,as well. Long family, complicated stuff. My Father is fluent in all these languages with Pashto.

Ma bara kicha asus :-D :-D
Ma bra, lolz. Were you trying to say my brother? ma barar is better. Awa jum asum, tu kicha asus? jum asus a?
Check my previous posts, you will figure it out.

In Burushaski: Besan, lay shua ba. Won't be exact because i am not fluent, i can only somewhat understand it.
In Pashto: Singa, khar de . Quite easy.
In Shina:Sum hun a , are you fine.
Khar in pashtu mean donkey :rofl::rofl::rofl: its translate like what you had written whoz your donkey lolz :astagh:

Ma bra, lolz. Were you trying to say my brother? ma barar is better. Awa jum asum, tu kicha asus? jum asus a?
Check my previous posts, you will figure it out.
Lolz friend of mine told me 3 4 lines like ma bara ta parash tujaim :-D :-D

Acha may nay alexander ka hee parha tha, but kalash kay log themselves dont know whether they are descendents of alex or not.like they dont claim.
But then how they know greek words and match some greek culture like this article says.

O had read in detail abt their customs,traditions,clothing etc. Uknow when someone diws they do a whole customary feast of goat meat etc , just read the celebratiobs before burial. They dont feel happy abt the death but they have these traditions that they follow.
Waisay idont feel any attraction personally. Yes i am happy they are our ppl. And i like their handiwork on head gear etc.

How do u say , how are u , in chitral?

thats all to attract stupid tourists.. :sarcastic:

Acha may nay alexander ka hee parha tha, but kalash kay log themselves dont know whether they are descendents of alex or not.like they dont claim.
But then how they know greek words and match some greek culture like this article says.
Indian number system is famous in world. Arabs added 0 and export it to west. Same would have happened in this case. You know our Urdu is mostly influenced by Persian and Arabic. Indian Urdu is influenced by Persian and Hindi.

Back
Top Bottom