What's new

Kabul warns Islamabad-Will use power to respond Pakistani Attacks

every country has a right to defend itself when getting attacked, I hope Afghans have enough weapons from USA to do so.

Kabul unfortunately ended up in the wrong hands. A lot of the ANA types ended up with power, and this has resulted in the Tawwwwwwwwwjiks trying hard to beat the war drums. The only end result of that will be Pashtun vs Pashtun battle... and it's fairly obvious that the Pakistani side is a lot stronger by far.

Did you guys know that before the ISAF intervened, I forget when... I think around 2008-2010, the ANA was 70% non-Pashtun (officially... imagine what the real numbers were). Even now their troops are predominantly from the North... i.e. probably not Pashtun, they just put fill the tick box with Pashtun, and gullible people fall for it.

Don't hate Afghanistan, it's just a handful of people that are uncooperative. The ethnic Pashtuns are not the ones beating the war drums (unless we're talking about 1-2 puppets).

Last edited:
So than, why do you not see facts of Pakistani being the most heartiest host.
:F. I didnt write this article.:hitwall: I just posted a news published in main stream Afghan media. :hitwall:

AFGHANISTAN By Tamim Hamid TODAY - 5:43 PM

Kabul Will Use All Means To End Pakistani Missile Attacks

Afghanistan will not sit silent, but use its internal, regional and international power in response to Pakistan’s actions, warns MoFA.

Kabul will use all its power in response to Pakistan if it did not stop rocket attacks on Afghanistan soil, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MoFA) warned on Sunday.
“We hope that Pakistan stops the attacks and that the relationship between the two countries will return to normal. If not, Afghanistan will not sit silent, but will use its internal, regional and international power in response to Pakistan’s actions,” Faramarz Tamana, Director of Strategic Studies at Ministry of Foreign Affairs said.
President Ashraf Ghani said earlier that Afghanistan and Pakistan should unite against terrorism and not to differentiate among terrorists. “As long as we divide terrorists into good and bad terrorists, we will lose. If we do not differentiate among terrorists and mobilize our forces, we can eliminate terrorism,” Ghani said.
In its reaction to the Pakistani attacks, the CEO’s office said Afghanistan’s national interests are a priority of its foreign policy.
“Afghanistan’s national interests are the most important thing for our people. We will act and go ahead based on our national interests,” Jawid Faisal, deputy spokesman of CEO said.
Analysts meanwhile criticized Afghanistan foreign policy and said the Afghan government usually takes immediate decisions and does not study issues deeply or consider all dimensions.
“We suffer from Pakistan and rely on India. Currently that good relationship with India does not benefit us. So this policy is not good. Also, we know that Iran interferes in our internal affairs, so if we end our relationships with Iran because of America it would also not be a good politics,” Entizar Khadim, a political analyst said.
In recent years Kabul-Islamabad relationships have repeatedly deteriorated over fighting terrorists. At times Western officials supported Kabul viewpoints in this regard.
Recently a number of American analysts said in a report that if Pakistan continues supporting terrorists, Washington’s aid to Pakistan ought to be stopped and the international community should recognize Pakistan as a supporter of terrorists.

http://www.tolonews.com/afghanistan/kabul-will-use-all-means-end-pakistani-missile
Bring it on.

AFGHANISTAN By Tamim Hamid TODAY - 5:43 PM

Kabul Will Use All Means To End Pakistani Missile Attacks

Afghanistan will not sit silent, but use its internal, regional and international power in response to Pakistan’s actions, warns MoFA.

Kabul will use all its power in response to Pakistan if it did not stop rocket attacks on Afghanistan soil, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MoFA) warned on Sunday.
“We hope that Pakistan stops the attacks and that the relationship between the two countries will return to normal. If not, Afghanistan will not sit silent, but will use its internal, regional and international power in response to Pakistan’s actions,” Faramarz Tamana, Director of Strategic Studies at Ministry of Foreign Affairs said.
President Ashraf Ghani said earlier that Afghanistan and Pakistan should unite against terrorism and not to differentiate among terrorists. “As long as we divide terrorists into good and bad terrorists, we will lose. If we do not differentiate among terrorists and mobilize our forces, we can eliminate terrorism,” Ghani said.
In its reaction to the Pakistani attacks, the CEO’s office said Afghanistan’s national interests are a priority of its foreign policy.
“Afghanistan’s national interests are the most important thing for our people. We will act and go ahead based on our national interests,” Jawid Faisal, deputy spokesman of CEO said.
Analysts meanwhile criticized Afghanistan foreign policy and said the Afghan government usually takes immediate decisions and does not study issues deeply or consider all dimensions.
“We suffer from Pakistan and rely on India. Currently that good relationship with India does not benefit us. So this policy is not good. Also, we know that Iran interferes in our internal affairs, so if we end our relationships with Iran because of America it would also not be a good politics,” Entizar Khadim, a political analyst said.
In recent years Kabul-Islamabad relationships have repeatedly deteriorated over fighting terrorists. At times Western officials supported Kabul viewpoints in this regard.
Recently a number of American analysts said in a report that if Pakistan continues supporting terrorists, Washington’s aid to Pakistan ought to be stopped and the international community should recognize Pakistan as a supporter of terrorists.

http://www.tolonews.com/afghanistan/kabul-will-use-all-means-end-pakistani-missile

LOL Bring it on. I'm already rubbing my hands.

:F. I didnt write this article.:hitwall: I just posted a news published in main stream Afghan media. :hitwall:
Why do you publish negative news in the ways that they look like you speaking about them. Stop nonsensicle cartoon hitting his head on the wall. That shows you frustrations and inability to communicate clearly and precisely. Try again, again.

as usual, you guys miss at least half the problem and mis-state the other half.
Yes first you have to first eliminate terrorism from within Pakistan - it has to start with your military agencies first STOP creating new jihadi nuts; you have to STOP brainwashing your kids at school by removing jihadi material from official curriculum and adding real studies; you must STOP lying to yourself about how Afghans Americans Indians Saudi and Iranians are causing trouble and instead admit it is Pakistan's own monster turning around and biting it int the rear.

Then may be you have a chance to stop failing as a country. You can stop kneeling to whoever the latest donor is. You can stop being laughed at. You can stop being called the most dangerous place on earth. You can stop being the place crazy nuts come to get radicalized and instead actually pump tourism. Even have cricket matches.

As an Indian your agenda is clear by your post. First thing first, you show me proof that what you claim happens in the schools you talk about, and I will show you a lair.

Let me correct you, in our Holy book Allah S.W. T. Talk about wars if imposed on you than fight to protec yoursel, but best of the acts are to be merciful even in war by not harming women, childsrn, old folks. Do not destroy trees, water wells and farms. But protect and not initiate war. But your Army attacks children, young men to deliberately blind them by using pallet guns, shame on Indian Army.

Now facts are India has been killing Muslims in Gujarat to Kashmir to destroy Bari Mosque, 500 years old historical monument while your police stand there watching it being destroyed.

Horrible thing is you claim about Pakistan, but your P.M accepted being part of infiltrator into east Pakistan. So stop your spins and try to be truthfull and provide the proof which Indians can't, than I. Recommend for you to go away for some training to learn to speak the fact and not your concocted stories.

Why do you publish negative news in the ways that they look like you speaking about them. Stop nonsensicle cartoon hitting his head on the wall. That shows you frustrations and inability to communicate clearly and precisely. Try again, again.

As an Indian your agenda is clear by your post. First thing first, you show me proof that what you claim happens in the schools you talk about, and I will show you a lair.

Let me correct you, in our Holy book Allah S.W. T. Talk about wars if imposed on you than fight to protec yoursel, but best of the acts are to be merciful even in war by not harming women, childsrn, old folks. Do not destroy trees, water wells and farms. But protect and not initiate war. But your Army attacks children, young men to deliberately blind them by using pallet guns, shame on Indian Army.

Now facts are India has been killing Muslims in Gujarat to Kashmir to destroy Bari Mosque, 500 years old historical monument while your police stand there watching it being destroyed.

Horrible thing is you claim about Pakistan, but your P.M accepted being part of infiltrator into east Pakistan. So stop your spins and try to be truthfull and provide the proof which Indians can't, than I. Recommend for you to go away for some training to learn to speak the fact and not your concocted stories.
Does posting an article from Afghan media make an Afghan? Have some logic.

Yeah i am frustrated bcz i cant deal with people having some serious comprehension problems. Okay I would like to help you out, which way did you come in.

Did you read what I wrote in the previous post, you like hit your head to the wall, that is your progative but when reporting report with your deductive reasoning about the article you write. You only put up articles showing that it is in your liking.

Did you read what I wrote in the previous post, you like hit your head to the wall, that is your progative but when reporting report with your deductive reasoning about the article you write. You only put up articles showing that it is in your liking.
LOL! Are you always an idiot or just when Im around? Calling me Afghan for just a piece of crap i posted and then ranting without any logical reason. There are dozens of articles from foreign media, posted on PDF everyday but--but...... Sorry to say, I dont know what makes you so stupid but it really works. I pray may God bless you with a little rational thinking.

LOL Bring it on. I'm already rubbing my hands.

yer in the Netherlands.....arent ya..how do you expect to fight the afghanis from there. ? lolz
Have you guys actually served or currently serve in the armed forces ???

Being gun ho on the internet is all cool....but in the real world...things are not so filmy....just a word of caution. lolz

Horrible thing is you claim about Pakistan, but your P.M accepted being part of infiltrator into east Pakistan. So stop your spins and try to be truthful and provide the proof which Indians can't, than I. Recommend for you to go away for some training to learn to speak the fact and not your concocted stories.

I have no agenda - just sadness that Pakistanis who were all Indians and offsprings of Indians just 70 years ago have become so extremist to the point some of you are even incapable to distinguishing balck and white, good and evil within your society.

You guys really believe India has so much power and influence over Pakistani people that they can burst bombs in all parts of Pakistan every other day? Are you saying that your military, police, and intelligence agencies are so in capable that so many hundreds of Indians are able enter Pakistani cities and do these things? Or that there are so many hundreds of Pakistanis who are such traitors that they take money from Indians and bomb their own country? Use your common sense.

Your military establishment has been feeding you people and your children a steady diet of religious crap and have you believing that this is somehow against muslims. You talk about Gujarath - more muslims have been killed in Pakistan in every year than whole of India put together in a decade.

If you guys do not care that your behavior is harming your own children and making them radicalized against your own society, what a sad spectacle of misplaced humanity you all are!

A
as usual, you guys miss at least half the problem and mis-state the other half.
Yes first you have to first eliminate terrorism from within Pakistan - it has to start with your military agencies first STOP creating new jihadi nuts; you have to STOP brainwashing your kids at school by removing jihadi material from official curriculum and adding real studies; you must STOP lying to yourself about how Afghans Americans Indians Saudi and Iranians are causing trouble and instead admit it is Pakistan's own monster turning around and biting it int the rear.

Then may be you have a chance to stop failing as a country. You can stop kneeling to whoever the latest donor is. You can stop being laughed at. You can stop being called the most dangerous place on earth. You can stop being the place crazy nuts come to get radicalized and instead actually pump tourism. Even have cricket matches.
And who will stop HINDU FANATICIM ? your own prime minister is a terrorist, will you hang him on the gallows first ? You started MAKTI BAHINI in indo-pak which was first terrorist organization on South Asia. Its case of pot calling the kettle black, first take a look at yourself in the mirror

I have no agenda - just sadness that Pakistanis who were all Indians and offsprings of Indians just 70 years ago have become so extremist to the point some of you are even incapable to distinguishing balck and white, good and evil within your society.

You guys really believe India has so much power and influence over Pakistani people that they can burst bombs in all parts of Pakistan every other day? Are you saying that your military, police, and intelligence agencies are so in capable that so many hundreds of Indians are able enter Pakistani cities and do these things? Or that there are so many hundreds of Pakistanis who are such traitors that they take money from Indians and bomb their own country? Use your common sense.

Your military establishment has been feeding you people and your children a steady diet of religious crap and have you believing that this is somehow against muslims. You talk about Gujarath - more muslims have been killed in Pakistan in every year than whole of India put together in a decade.

If you guys do not care that your behavior is harming your own children and making them radicalized against your own society, what a sad spectacle of misplaced humanity you all are!
I think hindus were offsprings of Muslims

I am worried about a hostile Afghanistan. The Afghan military might be smaller in size than Pakistan and completely bereft of an airforce and navy or modern weaponry but its budget, due to foreign aid is more than Pakistan. Afghanistan's military budget is more than $10 billion and ours is 8 billion. With this budget for military and hostile foreign policy to Pakistan while allying with India can cause a great deal of problems for Pakistan.

The problem is the Afghans hate us and there is nothing we can do to change their minds, I know because I have tried. Afghanistan with its military budget, a lot of which goes to NDS too can be a major threat for us, at least in covert warfare. It should be noted even back under the Soviets their intelligence services were notorious. We need to take steps against Afghanistan but I find the situation pretty bleak. Especially with baba America pumping aid into this Afghan army.

Back
Top Bottom