What's new

Kabul wants Pakistani passports for Taliban cadres

Fu** this ****! Why can't they give them Afghan Passports? Or American? No way in hell should the govt consent to this!

Fu** this ****! Why can't they give them Afghan Passports? Or American? No way in hell should the govt consent to this!

the durand line is porous. no way to guarantee that they are not pak an defn afghans and vice versa

are you saying that Dawood is not a Pakistani citizen now? then how come he has been living in karachi for so many years?

You have proof that he lives in Karachi? I have seen other Indian members claim that he lives everywhere from:

1) Defence Lahore
2) A Studio in Islamabad
3) Under Govt protection in Peshawar
4) Under an alias in Dubai
5) As a state guest in KSA

Decide where he is and then get back to us!

the durand line is porous. no way to guarantee that they are not pak an defn afghans and vice versa

They're still not our concern!

You have proof that he lives in Karachi? I have seen other Indian members claim that he lives everywhere from:

1) Defence Lahore
2) A Studio in Islamabad

india has given address of dawood to pak. he lives in Karachi unde pak govt protectin

So are you saying that the pashtuns are not pakistanis?

india has given address of dawood to pak. he lives in Karachi unde pak govt protectin

So are you saying that the pashtuns are not pakistanis?
Stop trolling, what India usually claims is as credible as an ashtray on a motorcycle. !!
Perhaps the three businessmen from Lahore are Dawood's associates. :rofl:

1) Defence Lahore
2) A Studio in Islamabad

Dawood was last spottted at Javed Miandad's grand kids birthday party, disguised as clown,

i thought he is now a Pakistani citizen?

When and where exactly did he acquire the nationality of the state of Pakistan ? :azn: ... Enlighten us all !

Dawood was last spottted at Javed Miandad's grand kids birthday party, disguised as clown,

What is the name of this specific comedy Indian news channel ? :lol:

this would be a grave mistake Pakistan would make because this will effectively seal the fate that Taliabans are Pakistani terror proxies..

C'mon this is the Mayor of Kabul requesting us for something ... He will be probably ridiculed by the Pakistani authorities again as he is by almost everyone ! :P

Icarus , there's no way this is happening ! To tell the truth , Taliban are simply not interested to negotiate with US or the puppet Govt so forget it ... This is just American desperation from their Afghan puppet ! When was the last time we saw any Taliban faction showing interest to negotiate ? For the US , it is just Damage limitation , its damn hard to beat an enemy or to force him to sit on the negotiating table who's only objective is to not lose !

As the Joker would say " Why so serious ? " :lol:

Lots of Kashmiri ex freedom fighters who repatriated to India from Pakistan have Pakistani documentation and Pakistani wives and families.

so its not exactly a new phenomena for Pakistan.

Fixed it for you, don't worry Illusion I got your back. :cheers:

India gave pictures of terror hideouts to Bangladesh. they were taken from Google Earth. Can there be a more ridiculous country than this?!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

:rofl: Indians never cease to amaze me. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom