What's new

Kabul needs to act to bring back refugees: Pakistan

Handing Afghanistan a Peshawar could solve a lot of problems. Handling Peshawar is too much for Pakistan now. Pakistan could use break from terrorism by handing the Peshawar to Afghanistan might solve terrorism problem. I know this might sound provocative and unlikely precedent.

Giving land away is no solution. It would break the country and we will go back to clusters of provinces and getting pulverized from all corners.

We have to develop these areas to the point where it becomes a magnet and too difficult to resist. This will come with time, the longer we hold onto the land the more the odds tilt in our favour.

The arming phase has been completed and now we are in development mode. 20 years of this and Afghans will be looking over the border in complete and utter envy.

Afghans can't even get it together and even own their own territory, they need masters to help run their country. They are not even in the arming phase. They are still stuck in tribal warfare, silly backwards society. They are well behind us and it will stay this way forever barring any mass discoveries of oil or another game changer.

We can consume Afghanistan, not the other way around. But question is why would we want to? They can have their own land, just leave us alone to ours!

Handing Afghanistan a Peshawar could solve a lot of problems. Handling Peshawar is too much for Pakistan now. Pakistan could use break from terrorism by handing the Peshawar to Afghanistan might solve terrorism problem. I know this might sound provocative and unlikely precedent.

Pretty sure, Kashmir will belong to Pakistan; bigger portion for Pakistan as according to Ghzwa-e-Hind. Meanwhile, try non-violence method by giving Pukhtoonkhwa to Afghanistan and that will be Afghanistan's problem. Therefore, that shouldn't stop Pakistan from having border controlled to reduce terrorism for starter.

@Nuri Natt

Pakistani government during that time actually pushed them to Bangladesh after isolating them for so long. If the government hasn't isolated them, maintained friendly relationship with East Pakistan, there would never be question of Bangladesh.

Even today, Pakistan still enjoys the support from Bangladesh. I am afraid we cannot say the same for Afghanistan, or Afghan immigrations in Pakistan for that matter.

Thank you for your anal lysis !

Would you give away your house and children to your hostile neighbour ? No sane man would do .. Nor the children all grown up would agree instead all you soul get in return is hatred ..

My advice grow up "brother".

^ Pakistan doesn't need Pukhtoonkhwa as Pakistan already has Punjab, Sindh and Balochistan. Balochistan will be goldmine for Pakistan in the future. So, focus on Balochistan if we wanna see Pakistan as next superpower, not Pukhtoonkhwa by getting involved in solving terrorism forever. Pakistan has no proper control over Pukhtoonkhwa, besides Imran Khan consistently recall for peace negotiation with TTP will only worsen the economy of Pakistan in the future. Let the Pukhtoonkhwa handed out to Afghanistan; by Pukhtoonkhwa - Imran Khan, TTP terrorism, and anti-Pakistani environment, everything will go to Afghanistan.

Yeah why not hnd over Sindh n Punjab to India aswell ?

How many Pashtuns do we have in this forum? :D Bhai kon kon hai KPK se? (Whether Pushtoon, Hazara whatever)...

Need to ask some questions..

Go ahead ask if I know about it I shall reply.

@SHAMK9...whom are you referring to "lack of balls"

^
Will you be bending over for your Indian master before or after this wet dream of yours?

Pretty sure, Kashmir will belong to Pakistan; bigger portion for Pakistan as according to Ghzwa-e-Hind. Meanwhile, try non-violence method by giving Pukhtoonkhwa to Afghanistan and that will be Afghanistan's problem. Therefore, that shouldn't stop Pakistan from having border controlled to reduce terrorism for starter.

Problem is nothing belong to Afghanistan,. Also terrorism isn't caused by Peshawar but terrorists from FATA, Peshawar is victim. The easy and simple solution is to kill every terrorist in FATA and mine the border so more terrorists don't enter from Afghanistan.

Saddened me by what you have said

Sorry brother for that comment, actually i know bad things were done to Bengalis bros even if today you guys exaggerate most of it. Everyone in Pakistan is aware of atrocities committed by pure army.

Last edited:
@Nuri Natt

What you are asking for impossible task. That's why i suggested for leaving terrorism problem to Afghanistan to handle. I hope Imran Khan changes his mind, and support Pakistan army for launching operation against TTP. Pakistani Army's Chief has promised to reduce 40% of terrorism which is what Pakistan could use at this moment.

Nawaz Sharif and Imran Khan are slowing Pakistani army [through the peace negotiation with TTP] as we post.

Pakistan can continue 1000 years with this terrorism. Hell we haven't even started full scale operation to get rid of them and you are talking about handing over KPK to animals lol fencing the border is difficult but not mining. Also stop dreaming about pakhtunistan, its dead movement. Only butt hurt Afghanis dream about it.

Only way Afghanis can get KPK is by invading it, problem is nothing will be left in Afghanistan after that lol

@Nuri Natt

You are right in that sense. They are already slowing down the economy progress of Pakistan as well as the development of Pakistan. I admit i am not being fair to KPK, but the terrorism problems Pakistan is facing, at this rate we could be looking for full-scale civil wars. End the terrorism before it comes to that. I know it is easier said than done.

@Nuri Natt

You are right in that sense. They are already slowing down the economy progress of Pakistan as well as the development of Pakistan. I admit i am not being fair to KPK, but the terrorism problems Pakistan is facing, at this rate we could be looking for full-scale civil wars. End the terrorism before it comes to that. I know it is easier said than done.

Economy is improving, the main problem is investment which have been reduced because of terrorism. Pakistan can continue with this scale of terrorism for thousands of years. But it will be over soon, and border will be mined. PA will need to be ruthless with support of Pakistani people.

@Nuri Natt

It is obvious that no one will want to invest in war-torn nation, filled with on-going terrorism. It will be bad investment.

Solve terrorism and the investment will come, and then, the money will flow, Insha Allah!.

@Nuri Natt

It is obvious that no one will want to invest in war-torn nation, filled with on-going terrorism. It will be bad investment.

Solve terrorism and the investment will come, and then, the money will flow, Insha Allah!.

couple of billion investment is hardly worth anything. lol Economy is improving, main problem is energy shortage which have nothing to do with terrorism.

The corruption, energy shortage were also there during 60's, but Pakistan economy was still thriving. The terrorism is bad publicity, and anything you invest in Pakistan might get blown out by terrorists, and that's how the investors see it. I mean if i have had billion dollars, i wouldn't invest in Pakistan right away except in certain areas where they are safe and capable for long term; free from TTP's inflence. Mirpur in Azad Kashmir is thriving for the same reason that Karachi is not.

Solve terrorism and the investment will come; numerous investments. There have been some huge investments in Lahore, and some areas of Pakistan as Punjab is relatively safe compared to others.

How many Pashtuns do we have in this forum? :D Bhai kon kon hai KPK se? (Whether Pushtoon, Hazara whatever)...

Need to ask some questions..

.[/quote]

I am pakhtun from KPK. What do you want to ask?

Back
Top Bottom