What's new

Kabul blames Pakistan for cross-border hits; ties strained

Status
Not open for further replies.

Respect4Respect01

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Afghanistan alleged cross-border attacks from Pakistan in a foreign ministry statement on Friday.

Kabul said "such incidents (of cross-border attacks) could affect improving trust and cooperation".

"The ministry of foreign affairs of Afghanistan expresses its serious concern about the continuing Pakistani artillery shelling of Afghan villages in Kunar and Nangarhar provinces," it said.

Pakistan and Afghanistan have strained their ties over the issue of cross-border attacks as in recent weeks at least three attacks were carried out by Afghans inside Pakistani border villages, inviting criticism from Pakistan.

usa has killed thousands of innocents but nobody can say anything, but when Pakistan is only trying to protect its border, karzai starts crying.

Pakistan also needs to fence the border with Afghanistan, so we put a cap to this terrorism from there. Karzai is a stooge of the US and he can keep babbling. If attacks come from Afghanistan then Pakistan should retaliate against the source.

Pakistan also needs to fence the border with Afghanistan, so we put a cap to this terrorism from there. Karzai is a stooge of the US and he can keep babbling. If attacks come from Afghanistan then Pakistan should retaliate against the source.

Don't worry mate, you need to go beyond your boundaries to get targets :azn:

Situation in Kabul is improving day by day. They should avoid any delay while making any decision like these.

Pakistan is more than within its right to defend our holy land.

and we should do so no matter what the cost....where was ''Kabul'' just a few weeks ago when renegades from their side came and were trying to start trouble --before either being shot, or before running away like scared chickens

I heard a news like PA is gonna fence and mining some area. Afghanistan should do the same to all along the border.

Lol afghanistan doesnt want tht!

Where will they get smuggled cement,vegetables,livestock,wheat,med and fruits etc

Also let the mayor of kabul bark!

PA should shell the bastards hiding in a-stan ........ enough of the cross border raids by these afghan terrorists!!!

Go for it PA.

I heard a news like PA is gonna fence and mining some area. Afghanistan should do the same to all along the border.

every time we mention about mining or fencing, it is the Afghans who cry about it....not Pakistanis

i personally think we should at least fence and mine parts of the border where most of the trouble takes place. tha ANA is a ragtag and highly incompetent and unprofessional force; so the onus is on us now to ensure full security.

Lol afghanistan doesnt want tht!

Where will they get smuggled cement,vegetables,livestock,wheat,med and fruits etc

Also let the mayor of kabul bark!

PA should shell the bastards hiding in a-stan ........ enough of the cross border raids by these afghan terrorists!!!

Go for it PA.

First of all, did I mentioned that Kabul wishes for fencing and mining?

It was my own opininion that Kabul should go for that too as it will help both of the nations.

If it is true, then GOP should not make any delay too. Really fair enough, why should GOP bear the losses!

Some people have a bleak memory. please go and check it is Afghanistan from where just in one month three attacks occurred on Pakistani villages in dir where Afghan Army killed innocent women and children more than 100 of them in these attacks.

so one word of karzai STFU

Heavily mine the Afghan border.

Shoot to kill anyone crossing the border.

We shouldn't give a rat's arse about kabul. Just wait 3 more years when US leaves.

F*** you Kabul Thugs.

Heavily mine the Afghan border.

Shoot to kill anyone crossing the border.

We shouldn't give a rat's arse about kabul. Just wait 3 more years when US leaves.

F*** you Kabul Thugs.

well lol afghani civilians are normal only these corrupt politicians are causing problems.

Some people have a bleak memory. please go and check it is Afghanistan from where just in one month three attacks occurred on Pakistani villages in dir where Afghan Army killed innocent women and children more than 100 of them in these attacks.

so one word of karzai STFU

I remember an incident.. where 8 ANA suvs and 8 bikes crossed Pak bordered and fired rpgs at our FC Baluchistan post.............. The troops retaliated and shot 4 of the attackers and the rest ran back and would try to pick up the injured/dead.......... but couldnt........... till our soldiers allowed them too!

Similiar story i remember ANA f...ks coming into our territory and shooting an unarmed shepherd boy......... and throwing his body in a ditch.......... while trying to kill another who saw em doing the horrible deed.............. after tht FC shot at the bastards crossing into our land........ killing 1 of em...

The ANA and kabul should be taught a bloody message.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom