What's new

K-P starts reconstruction of Hindu temple, SC told

Google the text and read yourself
I did found the same translation with 2 views...1 side Indians being as ignorant as possible claiming about the invader theory though vedas is supposed to be before Islam ...

Then there is a group who claims it is Sati from hindu scriptures...Hence why I am now asking a Hindu his take :coffee:

They should rather have set flames to the temple as an act of protest
They know they are not in india :coffee:

I did found the same translation with 2 views...1 side Indians being as ignorant as possible claiming about the invader theory though vedas is supposed to be before Islam ...

Then there is a group who claims it is Sati from hindu scriptures...Hence why I am now asking a Hindu his take :coffee:

They know they are not in india :coffee:
Not opinions. Search and read the verse. In the Rg Veda itself. I am preparing the procedure for ghar wapsi. Legend has it that if you read/hear a single verse of the Vedas(shruti) you become a Hindu.

actually it was the safeed chamri who introduced it to indian subcontinent
Most likely...The very fact they adapted it and mock us if we accept something from "invaders"

Legend has it that if you read/hear a single verse of the Vedas(shruti) you become a Hindu.
:rofl: Now superstitious also written in that scripture? :unsure:

Shame on these Hindus for demeaning themselves by accepting such intolerant conditions. They should rather have set flames to the temple as an act of protest
Sadly, I have to agree, these people should have the dignity to leave and come to India or anywhere else rather than accept such inhuman conditions.

They should know that Muslims do not have the concept of equality and freedom of religion.

Most likely...The very fact they adapted it and mock us if we accept something from "invaders"

:rofl: Now superstitious also written in that scripture? :unsure:
Pagans mam. Jahils. We will all go to hell. If you have read it, you are coming with us. Welcome to Dharma.

If you are married, you can wear sindoor and mangalsutra. Of course these are not compulsory but traditional thing... Swagatam deviji.
Nothing in Hinduism is compulsory why is it compulsory to call it a religion which actually has a set of "rules"? :enjoy:

Nothing in Hinduism is compulsory why is it compulsory to call it a religion which actually has a set of "rules"? :enjoy:

Really? Is that what a religion is? Something that has a set of rules? I am learning something new everyday from the geniuses here. Just go to wikipedia for a concise definition of religion: A religion is an organized collection of beliefs, cultural systems, and world views that relate humanity to an order of existence.

By that logic, Hinduism is more than a religion, but a framework for religions. Different worldviews and beliefs are given a common framework under which they can co-exist and evolve until one of them stands the test of time and prevails while the rest of the schools coalesce into it. So yes, in a way it cannot be called a religion, but something greater than that.

Maybe it is difficult for you to understand because you grew up with the notion that a religion has to have a dogma and a set of rules, all explained in a single book and we should all follow those rules like zombies.

Really? Is that what a religion is? Something that has a set of rules? I am learning something new everyday from the geniuses here. Just go to wikipedia for a concise definition of religion: A religion is an organized collection of beliefs, cultural systems, and world views that relate humanity to an order of existence.

Is hinduism organized? They allow and disallow everything at will...it is not a set of beliefs :coffee:
Countries have rules, schools have rules, the earth follows gravitational and other laws...Everything on the planet has rules except humans....A system by its definition has a set of rules...Wikipedia seems to have trolled you
By that logic, Hinduism is more than a religion, but a framework for religions. Different worldviews and beliefs are given a common framework under which they can co-exist and evolve until one of them stands the test of time and prevails while the rest of the schools coalesce into it. So yes, in a way it cannot be called a religion, but something greater than that.
So saying 1 god or 2 million is the same? wow...common sense is rare :tsk:

Maybe it is difficult for you to understand because you grew up with the notion that a religion has to have a dogma and a set of rules, all explained in a single book and we should all follow those rules like zombies
What are you doing in Saudi then?

Is hinduism organized? They allow and disallow everything at will...it is not a set of beliefs :coffee:
Countries have rules, schools have rules, the earth follows gravitational and other laws...Everything on the planet has rules except humans....A system by its definition has a set of rules...Wikipedia seems to have trolled you

A framework allows for different systems to co-exist. Didn't you read what I wrote? Each system has a rule. But it doesn't mean there has to be one homogeneous system with one set of rules. Not all can be right for all levels. Let me try with an example here. Hinduism is akin to science and science cannot be homogeneous. Laws of Newtonian mechanics will apply to large objects, but at the subatomic scales Quantum mechanics prevail. Newtonian mechanics fails at that level just as Quantum phenomena does not work in the macroscopic level. Similarly, Bhakti yoga will help those who are uninitiated, but for those who have conditioned minds and the capacity to understand, Jnana yoga is the path to follow. Also, just like science, Hinduism evolves. If Newtonian mechanics was considered the final word, then there will be no place for Quantum mechanics. Similarly, if Samkhya was considered the final word, then there will be no place for Yoga, Nyaya or Vedanta. Get it?

So saying 1 god or 2 million is the same? wow...common sense is rare

The idea of numbers can arise only in the space-time continuum. Before there was a Big Bang, or to be more precise out of the realms of space and time, there exists no numbers. In a singularity there is neither 1 nor 2 million. When you give a number, then it can be 1 and 2 million and infinity. Not common sense. Logic.

What are you doing in Saudi then?
Working and earning. You got a problem?

Back
Top Bottom