What's new

K-P starts reconstruction of Hindu temple, SC told

Sati and dowry is Hindu ritual? Since when? Do you want some discussion on paedophilia, stoning etc? I don't.

These rules are made to prevent mass conversions into Hinduism. Hundreds will join if given the chance. This rule prevents that. Makes sense. I don't mind. They are pakistanis. If they wish to live like equal citizens they should migrate to India.

No offense intended.

So you think Pakistan fears mass conversion to Hinduism, hmm wondering why haven't 180 million Indian muslims converted to hinduism in masses since 70 years , although you guys were a hindu majority country and had no rules as such !!!

They have the right to practice just not preach we already have mentally sick people combining discrimination practices from across the border....

As for freedom of preaching...You have a problem Saudi preaching their crap in madrassa but you have absolutely no problem with hindus twisting Islam or sending any form of weirdos like RSS from across the border....that is sad

I'm talking about Pakistanis not RSS or Saudis. I'm against any foreign funded religious nuts but Pakistani Hindus should have the same right as Muslim tableeghi jamaat who go and annoy everyone and trying to convert people to their brand of Islam.

And While in Bharat, we give them all the rights to build and preach their religion.Why shouldn't Hindus implement such laws for Muslims in Bharat?

Go ahead buddy.

I'm talking about Pakistanis not RSS or Saudis. I'm against any foreign funded religious nuts but Pakistani Hindus should have the same right as Muslim tableeghi jamaat who go and annoy everyone and trying to convert people to their brand of Islam.
Where do you think Hindu religious tabligh gonna come from? :pop: They dont grow on trees!

So you think Pakistan fears mass conversion to Hinduism, hmm wondering why haven't 180 million Indian muslims converted to hinduism in masses since 70 years , although you guys were a hindu majority country and had no rules as such !!!
:D Because of a myriad of reasons. You know and I know. But narrow minded fanatics(you know the kind I mean, from both sides) are not ready to even acknowledge that they are Muslims in the first place. I personally don't mind them worshiping anything. :P

I am not sure about the other texts but there is no mention of Sati custom in Rg. As you quoted the Rg 10.18.7, there in fact was a confusion. The sloka ended as " Aaro hantu janayah yonim agre"; what most of the scholars mistakenly interpreted it was not agre (first) but agne (Fire), which led them to believe that Sati custom was a vedic one.This misinterpretation had been corrected at least hundred years ago from today, not sure how still it manages to survive. Sati pratha was not a vedic custom. It was most probably an unholy invention during late Gupta period.

Exactly. This very verse requests the widow to return to the family, leaving the departed.
even people are claiming that sati pratha was widespread in Odisha , man i have been to Puri , there are widows everywhere . i wen enquired about this widow custom who keep fast (even my grandmaa did) during kartik month is continuing since hundreds of years.did they return from dead ? laughable.

btw these pakistanis boasting knowledge of vedas cannot answer if sati was so prevelant how did Kunti ( mother of pandavs) live even after death of Pandu. @SarthakGanguly

even people are claiming that sati pratha was widespread in Odisha , man i have been to Puri , there are widows everywhere . i wen enquired about this widow custom who keep fast (even my grandmaa did) during kartik month is continuing since hundreds of years.did they return from dead ? laughable.

btw these pakistanis boasting knowledge of vedas cannot answer if sati was so prevelant how did Kunti ( mother of pandavs) live even after death of Pandu. @SarthakGanguly

You should know by now that muslims and christians have more knowledge about Hinduism and Hindu culture than practising Hindus.

But for the record, Why did the three wives of Dhasharat, Kaushalya, Sumitra and Kaikeyi live after he died ? :P

Back
Top Bottom