What's new

K-P presents Rs488b budget for fiscal year 2015-16!

Norwegian

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Israel
903987-KPassembly-1434369823-164-640x480.jpg

K-P Minister for Finance Muzaffar Said presents K-P budget 2015-16. Express News screengrab

PESHAWAR: Kyber-Pakhtunkhwa Minister for Finance Advocate Muzaffar Said presented the province’s budget with an outlay of Rs487.88 billion for fiscal year 2015-16 on Monday , Radio Pakistan reported.

The province will receive over Rs250 billion from the federal divisible pool and Rs30 billion for the War on Terror.

The minister announced that the federal government would pay the province Rs68 billion as hydel net profit and arrears of electricity, and Rs19.41 billion as royalty of oil and gas.

The finance minister said that Rs174.88 billion had been allocated for the Annual Development Programme, under which 911 ongoing development schemes would be completed and 614 new schemes would be initiated.

Said said that Rs97.54 billion had been proposed for education, reflecting a 21% increase, while Rs29.95 billion had been proposed for health.

Rs32.74 billion has been allocated for improving the capability of the police department, while a 10% increase was announced in the pension and salaries of provincial government employees.

Earlier, the K-P cabinet had approved the budgetary proposals for fiscal year 2015-16.

Opposition walk-out

Members of K-P assembly’s opposition parties staged a walk out to register their protest during the K-P budget session, chaired by K-P Assembly Speaker Asad Qaiser, Express News reported.

Awami National Party (ANP) and Jamiat-e-Ulema Islam-Fazl (JUI-F) members were part of the walk-out; however, Qaumi Watan Party (QWP) was not part of the protest.
K-P presents Rs488b budget for fiscal year 2015-16 - The Express Tribune

This budget by KPK government was nothing compared to that masterpiece delivered by Punjab government recently. I see no metros, flyovers and other "crucial" infrastructure development in the budget. It has been replaced with 21 % increase in funding on such a useless thing such as education! :D :D :D

@A.Rafay @Ahmad1996 @Akheilos @Armstrong @arushbhai @AstanoshKhan @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @balixd @Bilal. @chauvunist @Crypto @Dr. Stranglove @Evil Flare @EyanKhan @Fahad Khan 2 @GIANTsasquatch @graphican @Green Arrow @Guleen Ahmed @HRK @Jazzbot @Junaid B @Jzaib @Khalidr @khawaja07 @Leader @Luftwaffe @mr42O @Muhammad Omar @nomi007 @Pak123 @Pakistani shaheens @Pakistanisage @Peaceful Civilian @pkuser2k12 @Pukhtoon @PWFI @raazh @Rafael @Rashid Mahmood @RescueRanger @Saifkhan12 @SHAMK9 @Spy Master @Stealth @Strike X @SUPARCO @sur @syedali73 @Tayyab1796 @Zarvan @waleed3601 @AdeelFaheem @Rajput_Pakistani @Men in Green @IceCold @LoveIcon @razahassan1997 @Dil Pakistan @asq @junaid hamza @Pukhtoon @jamahir @Strigon @Rafi @Ulla @HughSlaman @420canada @sathya @slapshot @raza_888 @hacsan @Pakistani Exile
@SBD-3 @cb4 @AsianUnion @Aether @Proudpakistaniguy @WishLivePak @Waffen SS @FaujHistorian @Fracker @Ranches @ghoul @Jf Thunder @GreenFalcon @genmirajborgza786 @orangzaib @KURUMAYA @Irfan Baloch @ali_raza @Syed.Ali.Haider @dexter @Patriots @muslim_pakistani @W.11 @Meengla @zaid butt @ajpirzada @Shoaib Rathore @OrionHunter @CHARGER @Major Sam @yesboss @TheNoob @Bratva @ghazaliy2k @Viny @StormShadow @suresh1773 @SOHEIL @venu309 @danish_vij @Force-India @faisal6309 @vsdave2302 @jarves @WAJsal @pursuit of happiness @Winchester @janon @pak-marine @AgNoStiC MuSliM @Donatello @TheFlyingPretzel @TankMan @Cheetah786 @Marshmallow @Sedqal @Tameem @batmannow

150 billion will go to swiss bank and 120 billion will not be used and rest what is left, is the only hope of Kp

Inko kiya tekleef chari hai?

rigged elections and budget is not equally distributed in the province

Inko kiya tekleef chari hai?
It was a symbolic walkout because they happened to be in the opposition. :D :D :D

150 billion will go to swiss bank and 120 billion will not be used and rest what is left, is the only hope of Kp
Great. Lets take these corrupt politicians of PTI in court just like you Nooney Tunes tell PTI followers to do in regards to Noon League :D :D :D

Lets hope its not a copy of PPP...it is rather surprising how people would give vote and be blind slaves of PPP and automatically assume every party is the same :unsure:
These wannabe critics have presented no proof whatsoever of PTI corruption to this date. If they have complaints, there is an independent NAB setup by IK where they can present the evidence and arrest these crooks :D :D :D

These wannabe critics have presented no proof whatsoever of PTI corruption to this date. If they have complaints, there is an independent NAB setup by IK where they can present the evidence and arrest these crooks :D :D :D
or go by the legal route which they suggested to IK himself :enjoy:

Lets hope its not a copy of PPP...it is rather surprising how people would give vote and be blind slaves of PPP and automatically assume every party is the same :unsure:

that will definitely happen. Telling you the ground situation. A friend of mine , his relative was a candidate from ANP in local body election, recently took place. He had obviously more votes than his PTI as local knew him better he worked for the people, there was no doubt , but then after 3 o clock afternoon on counting day, everything reversed.

Later the news came that few locals were given 5kg gosht and 3000 rupees each for rigging the elections. But no action till now.

Great. Lets take these corrupt politicians of PTI in court just like you Nooney Tunes tell PTI followers to do in regards to Noon League :D :D :D

If the builder, or land lord or thekedar of a constituency who deals with construction is politically allied to noon or PTI. How can these parties stay clean?

Noon ne toh builder se paise khaye hai. PTI ne bhi yahi karna hai .. whts the difference?

A friend of mine , his relative was a candidate from ANP in local body election, recently took place. He had obviously more votes than his PTI as local knew him better he worked for the people, there was no doubt , but then after 3 o clock afternoon on counting day, everything reversed.
Everyone thinks they are famous...

Later the news came that few locals were given 5kg gosht and 3000 rupees each for rigging the elections. But no action till now.
Go lodge an official complain

that will definitely happen. Telling you the ground situation. A friend of mine , his relative was a candidate from ANP in local body election, recently took place. He had obviously more votes than his PTI as local knew him better he worked for the people, there was no doubt , but then after 3 o clock afternoon on counting day, everything reversed.

If the builder, or land lord or thekedar of a constituency who deals with construction is politically allied to noon or PTI. How can these parties stay clean?

Noon ne toh builder se paise khaye hai. PTI ne bhi yahi karna hai .. whts the difference?

one of my friend also told me about rigging in NA 128 believe me PML N just gave qeemay walay naan and they won :cry::cry::cry:

The best way to actually get rid of this political nepotism is to work like we do in the West. I work in Norway's one of the biggest construction and engineering companies NorConsult. Here, we do not get tenders to new development projects because of political or family affiliations. All new government and private projects are put online for all available companies to make an offer. The best economical offer is selected on meritocracy of the builder, so it rules out any nepotism involved. Of course this kind of a process needs a huge amount of transparency, something clearly lacking in a politically opaque country like Pakistan :D :D :D

one of my friend also told me about rigging in NA 128 believe me PML N just gave qeemay walay naan and they won :cry::cry::cry:
HAHAHAHA :D :D :D Good one :)

no political party is clean

Everyone thinks they are famous...

Go lodge an official complain

Madam , if you are not aware of any protocols to follow an official complaint/FIR during election, is based on the election officer present in the block. :) If he says nothing happened in front of his eyes, then it's clean

you want police to investigate who ate how much gosht? Not possible.

And this is why no one gets caught.

The best way to actually get rid of this political nepotism is to work like we do in the West. I work in Norway's one of the biggest construction and engineering companies NorConsult. Here, we do not get tenders to new development projects because of political or family affiliations. All new government and private projects are put online for all available companies to make an offer. The best economical offer is selected on meritocracy of the builder, so it rules out any nepotism involved. Of course this kind of a process needs a huge amount of transparency, something clearly lacking in a politically opaque country like Pakistan :D :D :D

The construction company ( builder) does a GHOTALA in land acquisition. The cement, burada etc, is a later thing. The land acquisition is what causes trouble in Pakistan. Where as in Norway has a total different system of land acquisition. Their economy is not based on taking lands from farmers.

Back
Top Bottom