What's new

K-4 Missile Test A Roaring Success

Surely its believeable .... notify pakistan and hide it from its own public...

Please link the official statement about this test......

Take it at face value my friend. It was an expected test really.

Like with the first test, you may see a image or clip of it months after.

Last edited:
The communication between India and Pakistan regarding this, and others is happening without noise. Pakistan surely was informed about the several K15 SLBM tests that has happened before it was even informed to the public as well.<--------- Those tests were actually, "secret", to the public.

As far as doubting India in this regard... Dude, India has tested K15s countless amount of times. INS Arihant is in sea trials firing off K15s as well. And K4 has already had a successful launch.

There are clips of both SLBMs launching out. Please, get over yourself.

The K4 is like India's Water car. AMIRITE?1?!

Take it as face value my friend. It was an expected test really.

Like with the first test, you may see a image or clip of it months after.

Face value of indian press??

I will laugh for an hour .... and than need to catch up on sleep.... bye

Face value of indian press??

I will laugh for an hour .... and than need to catch up on sleep.... bye

You can watch these couple of more times then, then cry for an hour. They have their sources.

2b7yr52.gif

uvrXygW.gif

qKFuDAN.gif

First fictional test, below.

qKFuDAN.gif

From the smoke, you can see stage 0 when it is coming out of water and than stage 1 combustion when it is ready to start standard flight. From the length of stage 0, you can calculate the depth it is meant to be launched, which further tell you depth of Submarine from which it is launched.

Surely its believeable .... notify pakistan and hide it from its own public...

Please link the official statement about this test......

The Warnings about a test are issued and conveyed to Pakistan as per as the treaty. Only thing which is not conveyed is the type of missile.

For example there was a recent test of Prithvi, according to the press release, but the key to a keyhole was , the issued warnings about the test was as much as twice the range of Prithvi , you see.

Seceracy in the sense that the test of missile is hidden under the name of another missile which has been the usual case with our SLBM development.

Why do you think we say that we use ballistic missiles from upon OPVs? That all serves the same thing , to receive the least amount of attention to our SLBM and SSBN program.

Cool down and don't burn your blood so much. As when we sign a treaty , we don't violate it.

10 m in height, 20 ton in weight , more than 2 ton war head, and with 3500 km range,the missile must be a beast with some ultra modern tech in ballistic science. The 2 ton warhead clearly exhibits its MIRV/MARV ability.

K4 is the most advance missile as far as technology is concern, in India's arsenal.

All earlier articles states 17 tons weight. 20 ton weight may be with 2+tons of warhead.

The Warnings about a test are issued and conveyed to Pakistan as per as the treaty. Only thing which is not conveyed is the type of missile.

For example there was a recent test of Prithvi, according to the press release, but the key to a keyhole was , the issued warnings about the test was as much as twice the range of Prithvi , you see.

Seceracy in the sense that the test of missile is hidden under the name of another missile which has been the usual case with our SLBM development.

Why do you think we say that we use ballistic missiles from upon OPVs? That all serves the same thing , to receive the least amount of attention to our SLBM and SSBN program.

Cool down and don't burn your blood so much. As when we sign a treaty , we don't violate it.

I think u guys were right.... i dont know whether to laugh or cry....

So missile type was kept secret only to be leaked by own friendly press a week later....

Definitely sounds like roaring success of secrecy branch

I think u guys were right.... i dont know whether to laugh or cry....

So missile type was kept secret only to be leaked by own friendly press a week later....

Definitely sounds like roaring success of secrecy branch

This whole project has been secret as is the Arihant class because that's the nature of subs and such missiles

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom