What's new

Justin Bieber Doesn't Want To Drive On Indian Roads, 10 Demands He Made For His India Tour

But But, did Justin B the white boy complain about he didn't want yo ride on Chinese's road??:undecided:
Btw, who's @ValerioAurelius, your lover boy?:lol:
Why so much homosexual conetations? o_O

Grow up dude.

India doesn't pay white people to stand around in our nightclubs ......just saying.

Justin Bieber
Net worth: Net worth: $225 million (as of January 2017)
  • Year of birth: 1994
All earned . No inheritance.
So which member of pdf is nearest in net worth to him ?
Kindly everyone give your net worth.
@adil_minhas - question for you :lol:

Justin Bieber
Net worth: Net worth: $225 million (as of January 2017)
  • Year of birth: 1994
All earned . No inheritance.
So which member of pdf is nearest in net worth to him ?
Kindly everyone give your net worth.
here comes Justin lady's fan :D

It's considered poor form to ask a woman her age (though I do it all the time) and a man his salary or net worth.
Hehe...I thought you would be the exception to that rule as you go to great lengths to HINT at vast wealth and an unlimited bank account.....didn't you once mention that your dad travels with a porter on business class as his hands are two soft to push his trolley on the airport carpet! :p:...first time I heard something like that...so stuck in my head!

Anyways dude ..no offense meant...I hope none taken.... I was having some fun ....you go and have a nice evening

:cheers:

O my god , what a girl . If chester bennington or sia would have posted it , then we might have given it a thought but Justin Beiber..........really ewwww

LOL Who would want to host such a cry baby. You guessed it right.
rss bjp and chittay rich kids of india.
Maybe these Pakistani teenage girls who don't understand a word of english, and don't go to school?Maybe.
Don't make all your posts anti-India without logic behind them.
He is a global superstar- if you've being living under a rock.

You cant drive on Indian roads. Fernando Alonso tried and he was flabbergasted :lol:

Just an girlish guy.

Maybe these Pakistani teenage girls who don't understand a word of english, and don't go to school?Maybe.
Don't make all your posts anti-India without logic behind them.
He is a global superstar- if you've being living under a rock.
Beautiful girls, really good looking sisters.

I think they dont go school because they work as house maids/workers

Who da heck wanna spend his hard earned money for this chikna ladyboy!

Indians bhi naa......

@ValerioAurelius - dude didn't you do this honor job in nightclubs in shanghai? I think you said they Paid you to stand around and be white? :lol:

Ps leave Justin Bieber alone.

Teenage girls like him and no doubt they will go see him. He is an industry all by himself. Why so much hatred turned on him?

Yes...you just have to act like a guest. They want that chinese people think this club is super cool so also all the european guys go there. You get free drinks and party and get paid. It was like 150 € per night.

Back
Top Bottom